What's new

Majority Pakistanis want legislation to be influenced by Islam, survey reveals

Is anyone advocating giving legislative powers to CII? :rolleyes:

Did I say they do?

But they will once you impose their Sharia.

Ahmadiya declared us Muslims as Kuffar a century ago, why do they have a problem when we paid back in kind?

Ahmadiya are now treated as a non Muslim group throughout the Islamic world, not just Pakistan. It was a decision approved by a democratic legislator. If there was a democratic referendum today the result would be the same. Ahmadiyya royally blame Muslims for their plight, they however fail to acknowledge the falsehood created by Mirza.

Frankly no one would have cared had he started a new religion, he instead was tasked by the British Empire to try and corrupt the Islamic teachings in order to try and weaken the Muslim resistance against the British occupation. It royally failed!

They do not vote in protest for being declared non Muslims since 1974. They however vote in other countries

Say what ? :o:

Fish, Chips and Gravy are the single greatest thing to come out of British cuisine ! :tsk:

Don't you agree with me on this @Freyja ? :unsure:
does not suit desi palate. I mean salt and vinegar and (sometimes black pepper)are not enough.
I ate fried fish in a pakistani shop, was pretty good(just enough spicy).

Is anyone advocating giving legislative powers to CII? :rolleyes:
Sharia-compliant states don't have legislative assemblies. That means that the laws would be endorsed by CII-like institutions and passed by a sovereign.

Say what ? :o:

Fish, Chips and Gravy are the single greatest thing to come out of British cuisine ! :tsk:

Don't you agree with me on this @Freyja ? :unsure:

I'd agree with you, but I'll get in trouble for being off topic... again:whistle:.

So I'll be on topic for once:yahoo:. Lemme see, what's the topic here?

*Looks at topic*

:o:

:close_tema:

So much for that idea:partay:.

I'd agree with you, but I'll get in trouble for being off topic... again:whistle:.

So I'll be on topic for once:yahoo:. Lemme see, what's the topic here?

*Looks at topic*

:o:

:close_tema:

So much for that idea:partay:.

Yeah you Scientologists would want legislation only to be based on the works of L.Ron Hubbard ! :o:

Ahmadiya declared us Muslims as Kuffar a century ago, why do they have a problem when we paid back in kind?

Ahmadiya are now treated as a non Muslim group throughout the Islamic world, not just Pakistan. It was a decision approved by a democratic legislator. If there was a democratic referendum today the result would be the same. Ahmadiyya royally blame Muslims for their plight, they however fail to acknowledge the falsehood created by Mirza.

Frankly no one would have cared had he started a new religion, he instead was tasked by the British Empire to try and corrupt the Islamic teachings in order to try and weaken the Muslim resistance against the British occupation. It royally failed!

Majority in British Raj were Hindus yet they paid a Muslim to start a new religion to weaken United Indian struggle against the British. Interesting theory without backing of any facts as the United struggle fell off its own when ahmadiyya leaders backed Pakistan movement instead of Congress or the British

Do I see an Australian flag there? What are you doing in a kafir country? Go live among your fellow brothers.

Wait what does that mean? The time of Rasool Allah (SAW) Muslims and non-Muslims lived together.

If secularism was an anti Islamic system then 44 Million muslims would not be living in Europe under a completely secular setup. The way we have been brought up and raised makes us think of secularism as an evil despite even living in such a country. Its hypocrisy in one way. We live in one system which we make fun of but want another system for Pakistan.

I believe we need reformation in the Islamic world.

I agree. We have misinterpreted the term "secularism".

There has never been ONE Islam. Islam has always been sectarian for thousands of years.

Hey, are you excluding the time period of Rasool Allah (SAW). Oh wait I believe your Ahmedi. Let me take back this example. But what about the time period of Abu Bakar (RA) and Usman (RA) and Ali (RA).

Hindus were cooperative with the British Muslims were rebellious, who wanted freedom, British were defeated three times in territories called Pakistan now. Mirza was divide and rule stunt pulled off by the British, its evident today as well as the so called Khalifatul Waqt of Ahmadiya has taken an oath of alligence and fielty to the Grand Patriak of the Anglican Church, the Queen of England.

Majority in British Raj were Hindus yet they paid a Muslim to start a new religion to weaken United Indian struggle against the British. Interesting theory without backing of any facts as the United struggle fell off its own when ahmadiyya leaders backed Pakistan movement instead of Congress or the British

Hey, are you excluding the time period of Rasool Allah (SAW). Oh wait I believe your Ahmedi. Let me take back this example. But what about the time period of Abu Bakar (RA) and Usman (RA) and Ali (RA).
Followers of Ali never believed in the concept of Khalifa but Imamat. They are called Shias today but were there all along since first Khalifa.

Sharia is divine, it doesn't require my endorsement, I'm but a mortal. I don't endorse a theocracy but a democratic Islamic state which draws its laws from Islamic jurisprudence. It must uphold our way of life and our value system.

@Hyperion

I hate to do this but I am asking you to talk some sense into @Horus. The guy is endorsing Sharia for Pakistan. I'd rather not lose the admin of PDF to the Mullahs.

Hindus were cooperative with the British Muslims were rebellious, who wanted freedom, British were defeated three times in territories called Pakistan now. Mirza was divide and rule stunt pulled off by the British, its evident today as well as the so called Khalifatul Waqt of Ahmadiya has taken an oath of alligence and fielty to the Grand Patriak of the Anglican Church, the Queen of England.

What ???? Entire freedom struggle was dominated by Congress party spearheaded by likes of Gandhi, Nehru, Patel along their Muslim friends... It was a Hindu "Bose" who oraganized a proper army however ragtag...

Go ask the British themselves about if they think Gandhi, Nehru, Patel, Bose etc were cooperative, ML on the other hand...

@Joe Shearer will you endorse @Horus quoted statement?

Hindus were cooperative with the British Muslims were rebellious, who wanted freedom, British were defeated three times in territories called Pakistan now. Mirza was divide and rule stunt pulled off by the British, its evident today as well as the so called Khalifatul Waqt of Ahmadiya has taken an oath of alligence and fielty to the Grand Patriak of the Anglican Church, the Queen of England
Oh wait that evil Mirzai Khalifa lived in Pakistan until he was forced to leave for England in response to increasing anti Qadiani laws. Ahmadiyya Caliphates base was Qadian but as their leaders supported Pakistan movement they too moved to Pakistan. Little did they know the price of living in a Muslim majority state.

What ???? Entire freedom struggle was dominated by Congress party spearheaded by likes of Gandhi, Nehru, Patel along their Muslim friends... It was a Hindu "Bose" who oraganized a proper army however ragtag...

Go ask the British themselves about if they think Gandhi, Nehru, Patel, Bose etc were cooperative, ML on the other hand
These are the lies found in Pakistan studies curriculum. Hindu banya and so on.

Back
Top Bottom