What's new

Majority of Pakistanis say they would fight for their country if there were another war

I've got worse videos from Balochistan and KPK and even LoC, doesn't mean anything.
Just calculate Indian losses in J&K This year and Pakistani losses in Balochistan/KPK this year.
Balochistan and KPK were not Indians that crossed the border and did that to us.
In IOJK Pakistanis cross and humiliate your special forces and cross back into Azad Kashmir.
Just a few days back 5 of PAFF "mujahideen" were squatted like flies just like anyone else who crossed the border.
They weren’t PAFF but another smaller Kashmiri group. The difference between us and you is we set out for the intention to be martyred. We run to death. You puss*es run from death. We aren’t the same.

A few mujahids are enough to turn whole Mumbai upside down.
You're literally a Pakjabi/Sindhi convert from interior sindh, those who razed Somnath are attacking you in KPK and consider India as their best friends.
Alhamdulillah my ancestors reverted to Islam and were civilized.
Those who razed Somnath are prepared to raise it once again but Indians have funded their dogs to be a hurdle in this. We will deal with india and its dogs both and raise Somnath once again.
We wuzz kangz and sheeit vro
Cope.
Y’all were our slaves for hundreds of years.
Your ancestors paid Jizya to live.
Y’all gave your daughters out of fear to Muslim rulers. What a pathetic people.
Difference being, those who went to Mumbai got squatted subsequently.
Squatted after turning the whole Mumbai upside down loool.
All this "we wuzz mujahideen and sheeit" is cool to scare lil kids.

Maybe why your kind resorts to using some exception regarding India as some norm and repeat that lie so many times that ya'll think its the truth :lol:.

Would be better if you post sensibly instead of writing like a highly conservative islamist mullah sitting in kuffar lands who used to drone strike and kill muslims in gulf and afghanistan.
Cope as much as you want.
I’ve seen Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Muslims and everyone fight for their religion. But I’ve never seen a Hindu fight for Hinduism. Y’all are known puss*es all over the world. You Somnath idols couldn’t even protect it self from our attacks.
Y’all should have broke a coconut on the head of every one of your soldiers so they wouldn’t get slaughtered by mujahideen in IOJK.

PTI pajeets are behaving like they know a sh!t about how to fight :lol: Don't forget you guys are "barggar bachas" good for revolution on twitter and doing mujra in Zaman Park :lol

PTI pajeets are behaving like they know a sh!t about how to fight :lol: Don't forget you guys are "barggar bachas" good for revolution on twitter and doing mujra in Zaman Park :lol
Why so angry faujeet?

In Sha Allah you’ll find out
Wars are not won by weapons. And if you think you are part of the khurasaan, you're not.

Kb tiktok aur YouTube dekhno choro ge babu? That's not allowed in Islam. Aakhri baar bivi se maafi kb maangi thi? For not being able to fulfill all your duties as a husband.

Wars are not won by weapons.
Glad you understand.
Victory comes from Allah.

Allah says in the Quran:
“How many small groups have overcome large groups by the will of Allah. Allah is with those who remain patient.”
- Quran 2:249

In Sha Allah Muslims will be victorious in the end

FyzyjDbaUAEG0-K
Old survey ... if anyone has doubt then get it done here now. Its a defensive website and almost everyone of us happen to be lover of the country but now feelings has changed

Another disinformation.
Fighting enemy is the duty of army, but they are fondly into everything else - realestate to petrol pumps.

Fighting war is not the duty of citizens especially if it is occupied by own army!

Wars are not won by weapons. And if you think you are part of the khurasaan, you're not.

Kb tiktok aur YouTube dekhno choro ge babu? That's not allowed in Islam. Aakhri baar bivi se maafi kb maangi thi? For not being able to fulfill all your duties as a husband.

No they are not haraam you uneducated inbred
Stop spreading jungle village made up bull shit and go worship graves
All you lot are good for
Wicked wicked people masquerading as Muslims

You were always that big compared to whatever came through the west in the past. Isn’t anything new.

Yes, and you were never able to ‘take care’ of India. We weren’t even half stable (economically) back then. Let’s come to reality is all.

Also, sorry I ignored the rest of your post (I did read it though). Thanks for the detailed reply, as always.

Still better than having it named after a cow piss drinker

That’s called Stockholm Syndrome. In case you didn’t know.

No but what I do think is enemy's plan of going by 1000 cuts is doing a good job.

I have already mentioned that Pakistanis can only imagine India as an enemy. Rest are all love affairs gone wrong and war is one with India.

Yes, and you were never able to ‘take care’ of India. We weren’t even half stable (economically) back then. Let’s come to reality is all.

Take care? They were able to snatch all of South Asia away from the local rulers.
One can definitely say they were here to say instead of coming through like the Mongolians and killing everything in their path.

You’re only here because Muslims weren’t as murderous as the others. Had it been the Mongolians or Spaniards, all of you would be Christians or dead.

Really ungrateful and vile you Ganges south Asians are.

Thank you for confirming that it was the Muslims that made South Asia an economic superpower.

That’s called Stockholm Syndrome. In case you didn’t know.
Don’t care.
I’m happy my ancestors were civilized and reverted to Islam.
Call it Stockholm Syndrome cuz your pajeet brains won’t be able to comprehend the reality.

Back
Top Bottom