What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

mr.zarvan you need to study Turkish system. Shariah will not be part of Pakistan as long as you have deobandis, salafis, wahabis and now the sunni tehreek, jumaat-e-islami and other similar parties/groups that are trying to force (not individual people/civilians). Let be clear we can't end sects here but these people with specific tasks to damage society and Pakistan and Islam needs to be rooted out.

Who fed talibans/AQ it was high time and MMA was governing at that time in KPK, under their noses although it is clear MMA was very much involved in infestation of this all.

Sir which Turkish system the system of Attaturk which every body can see is get closer to failure sir Shariah will be implemented and I am not going call those terrorist which America calls terrorists sir Secularism in Muslims world can never work it will fail miserably and Shariah will be implemented sooner or later other wise we can end up in civil war

I don't see anything wrong with Turkish system don't you see an Islamic party won 3 times. We don't need extremist mullah unfortunately each and every Islamic party in Pakistan is extremist and jahil. Most mullahs are not properly educated. Who will bring Shariah. Do you know what Sharia is? Part of Sharia is good governance that is the first thing Pakistan needs before we jump to full sharia. What secularism? more than 80%+ people in Pakistan are not wealthy and are stuck in their basic life problems they don't have time for secularism and any other BS, the only thought in their heads is Jobs, shelter, food and life and I am sure many of Pakistani Muslims do pray and many do go to Masajids and many don't go due to fear. So where is secularism in Pakistan? That 2/3% people all over Pakistan are secularist so what and lastly there is a % of criminal population.

I don't see anything wrong with Turkish system don't you see an Islamic party won 3 times. We don't need extremist mullah unfortunately each and every Islamic party in Pakistan is extremist and jahil. Most mullahs are not properly educated. Who will bring Shariah. Do you know what Sharia is? Part of Sharia is good governance that is the first thing Pakistan needs before we jump to full sharia. What secularism? more than 80%+ people in Pakistan are not wealthy and are stuck in their basic life problems they don't have time for secularism and any other BS, the only thought in their heads is Jobs, shelter, food and life and I am sure many of Pakistani Muslims do pray and many do go to Masajids and many don't go due to fear. So where is secularism in Pakistan? That 2/3% people all over Pakistan are secularist so what and lastly there is a % of criminal population.

Sir don't give this advice of What Shariah is which America and Canada want Muslims to believe in sir Shariah includes every thing from economy from LAW and from social life and it will be implemented fully and in Turkey INSHALLAH Islamic Parties will take over completely one day ATTATURK and his followers will find to place to hide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom