Major technical fault during trials in Tejas

That is ONE SIDE of the picture

We ; Indians and Pakistanis are enemies

US ; Russia etc are not your enemies

Even China is NOT OUR enemy

When even a cricket game between us is NOT a game
how can bigger matters be ignored

You can diss us on Tejas ; but so can we on MANY other matters
And the other side of the picture is, you wouldn't see Russians abusing Americans or vice versa, similarly Chinese despite being miles ahead, don't go chest thumping on Indians however, Indian members are never shy to dish out abuse to anyone who crosses their line.... all boils down to moral values.

LCA mk 1 is a STEPPING stone to LCA mk 2 and AMCA

If we give up now we will never get to LCA mk2 and AMCA

Our AIM is LCA mk 2 and AMCA

No matter Whatever it takes

These technological difficulties and hardships have only strengthened our RESOLVE

That's a pretty expensive stepping-stone,long-winded too。

That's a pretty expensive stepping-stone,long-winded too。

We did Nothing in the field of fighter planes till 1995

And then suddenly started a 4 th GENERATION programme

Suppose we had not started any programme we would still be where we were in 1995

At least by 2030 we can get to the 5 th Generation level

ie IF we persevere NOW

We did Nothing in the field of fighter planes till 1995

And then suddenly started a 4 th GENERATION programme

Suppose we had not started any programme we would still be where we were in 1995

At least by 2030 we can get to the 5 th Generation level

ie IF we persevere NOW

Maybe not engines but India will surely be able to produce it's own F-22 by 2030.

And the other side of the picture is, you wouldn't see Russians abusing Americans or vice versa, similarly Chinese despite being miles ahead, don't go chest thumping on Indians however, Indian members are never shy to dish out abuse to anyone who crosses their line.... all boils down to moral values.

Apples and Oranges really

1 )Russia and America are very close in military strength and

2 )We dont consider the Chinese as our enemies and neither do they

So what will they gain by thumping us

There is A very HUGE gap between our two countries and YET
you continue with this hatred and enimity

So it is natural that such discussions will get nasty

Maybe not engines but India will surely be able to produce it's own F-22 by 2030.

Thank You

F 22 is not our aim ; Our plane should be close to J 20 at least :-)

You would need helping "mod" to let your trolls going, considering you guys are too short on material. Only hate dont help and people outside dont like verbal diarrhea.

I would prefer trolling than the table manners which you liberally displayed addressing another member.
But i guess you would only regurgitate the so called material that your environment feeds you.

if that was the case, we would be on some Indian forum opening up our hearts.
On the contrary, we have to listen to all the abuse and chest thumping from low esteemed individuals from across the border.
except that u cannot,,,even if u wanted to :D
I have been to a few Indian forums,,,,n its true that most of thm dont care much about Pakistanis n there opinions.n ban them instantly.
tht makes the discussions pretty one sided n boring,,which isnt the case here.
now why Indians dont allow u,,,,while u have to listen to all chest thumping bla bla n more from us here,,,,,ever wonder why? :D
may be,,just maybe :D. On Indian forums,,,,admins r blind nationalists or they r just plain dumb.
n Here,,,,,admins r mature n tolerant or just gudold money loving bunch,,too wary of losing traffic.

LCA mk 1 is a STEPPING stone to LCA mk 2 and AMCA

If we give up now we will never get to LCA mk2 and AMCA

Our AIM is LCA mk 2 and AMCA

No matter Whatever it takes

These technological difficulties and hardships have only strengthened our RESOLVE
Your confidence level is horrible.

The way you defend lca , even people at HAL and ADA cant. As they know the reality and not an immature fan boy like you.

Some stupid comments by Indian posters inviting scorn and ridicule. The best thing would be shut our traps till LCA is done and inducted in large numbers and then discuss on merits or lack there of.

Why is it so difficult to understand that unlike LCA, J-17 is flying and being exported which shows the maturity of the said platform. Of-course any comparison b/w LCA at its current stage and J-17 is asking for egg on our faces.

Have Patience, my friend. Right now we have nothing to talk about except empty boasts. Let's wait till December for expected FOC and see where we stand.
Finally some body showing sense of maturity on indian side.

AMCA will replace Three planes
Mig 29 ; Mirage 2000 and JAGUAR ;ALL in 2030

@kaku1

If we dont have an AMCA programme ; then all the
design expertise and experience gained will be LOST for ever

AMCA programme is necessary for maintaining our technological progress
My goodness. AMCA is not even on drawing and design phase and here you are replacing migs , mirages and jaugars with a hypothetical jet called AMCA.

The mk1 is not yet ready or inducted in iaf. MkII yet to come and you are talking about AMCA.
More than technology, Lca is now a matter of ego for hal and ADA guyz.

Attachments

• 1437306054374.jpg
    1437306054374.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Threads like India s failure or Pakistan s failure need to monitored and the first person who trolls or flame bait needs to be corrected...

When mod gets involved in it , can't help.

Now what an ON TOPIC discussion. Few pages back We see a well reputed mod claiming India as "Country of rapist and the byproduct of it" and a windbag mentally masturbating to it !! That my dear friends is regular for these Pakistanis but say to them that Pakistan is a "Failed State" or "A Terrorist State" and they go on a negative rating frenzy. And why won't they ? Truth stings.
View attachment 238962

OnTopic: Beggars don't get to be critics on wealthy man's endeavors. Build something at home and then come and laugh at others. We are trying, developing and maturing but I can only see you guys getting proud on "Hand-down" toys.
MOD is talking like a loser troll...shame on you and your PDF....better say sorry or Ban me for telling the truth

Now what an ON TOPIC discussion. Few pages back We see a well reputed mod claiming India as "Country of rapist and the byproduct of it" and a windbag mentally masturbating to it !! That my dear friends is regular for these Pakistanis but say to them that Pakistan is a "Failed State" or "A Terrorist State" and they go on a negative rating frenzy. And why won't they ? Truth stings.
Yes truth indeed hurts that's why you have become personal, a typical trademark of Indian loser, when shown the mirror, either call in the cavalry or resort to habitual verbal diarrhoea.

OnTopic: Beggars don't get to be critics on wealthy man's endeavors. Build something at home and then come and laugh at others. We are trying, developing and maturing but I can only see you guys getting proud on "Hand-down" toys.
Why don't you take your wealth to somewhere who might be oblivious to your bankrupt mindset and self gloating BS.
You people are like nappies, always need to be disposed for being full of it.

Back
Top Bottom