What's new

Major technical fault during trials in Tejas

The FOC means nothing. What it means that the aircraft is good to fly with the IAF. It does not mean that magically some 120 Tejas will appear and help the IAF maintain its force. Those wont arrive until 2028 by which it will be too late.

I think they can pump out more FOC and mark 2 models by then, either way, India is banking on next gen fighters like FGFA anyways.

I think they can pump out more FOC and mark 2 models by then, either way, India is banking on next gen fighters like FGFA anyways.
Yes it is, but it needs to do right by Tejas as well. These lessons of project management are critical to not being forced to buy the F-35 a few years down the line because AMCA never took off.

You see here you go, the real achievers likes of say, US, China, Russia, Israel and others don't need to gloat on their success but your Pakistan obsession drives you to come here to shout loud......what to say , empty vessels...more noise.

If you dont want Indian users, simply tell the admins to remove your Indian section and ban Indian content. Otherwise, you're going to get teenage, early 20s fanboys on your internet forum.

Guess what? There are going to be even more Indian made programs in this sector, with even more Indian young fan boys on the internet interested about it.

Webmaster doesn't care, cause he obviously makes bank on them.

Thats ok then as long as india is banking on next gen of fighters not this steaming pile of monkey shit then your ok

You see here you go, the real achievers likes of say, US, China, Russia, Israel and others don't need to gloat on their success but your Pakistan obsession drives you to come here to shout loud......what to say , empty vessels...more noise.

That is ONE SIDE of the picture

We ; Indians and Pakistanis are enemies

US ; Russia etc are not your enemies

Even China is NOT OUR enemy

When even a cricket game between us is NOT a game
how can bigger matters be ignored

You can diss us on Tejas ; but so can we on MANY other matters

LCA mk 1 is a STEPPING stone to LCA mk 2 and AMCA

If we give up now we will never get to LCA mk2 and AMCA

Our AIM is LCA mk 2 and AMCA

No matter Whatever it takes

These technological difficulties and hardships have only strengthened our RESOLVE

Some stupid comments by Indian posters inviting scorn and ridicule. The best thing would be shut our traps till LCA is done and inducted in large numbers and then discuss on merits or lack there of.

Why is it so difficult to understand that unlike LCA, J-17 is flying and being exported which shows the maturity of the said platform. Of-course any comparison b/w LCA at its current stage and J-17 is asking for egg on our faces.

Have Patience, my friend. Right now we have nothing to talk about except empty boasts. Let's wait till December for expected FOC and see where we stand.

Yes it is, but it needs to do right by Tejas as well. These lessons of project management are critical to not being forced to buy the F-35 a few years down the line because AMCA never took off.

AMCA never going to took off, thats written on the wall. What AMCA do other, which FGFA not able to?

Some stupid comments by Indian posters inviting scorn and ridicule. The best thing would be shut our traps till LCA is done and inducted in large numbers and then discuss on merits or lack there of.

Why is it so difficult to understand that unlike LCA, J-17 is flying and being exported which shows the maturity of the said platform. Of-course any comparison b/w LCA at its current stage and J-17 is asking for egg on our faces.

Have Patience, my friend. Right now we have nothing to talk about except empty boasts. Let's wait till December for expected FOC and see where we stand.

I dont mind ANY criticism of Tejas

It is a DIFFICULT thing ; but we have to keep moving on and keep the bigger picture in mind
which is LCA mk2 and AMCA

By the way Tejas programmes HAS yielded indirect benefits for the UPGRADATION
of Jaguars and Su 30 MKI

Since we DID not have any experience with Fighter planes
hence there have been SO MANY difficulties ; obstacles and challenges

But never mind ; winners never quit

AMCA never going to took off, thats written on the wall. What AMCA do other, which FGFA not able to?
Its "AMCA is never going to take off".. and the AMCA will offer the chance to truly integrate India's private industry into a massive venture to produce a total home grown jet which the FGFA is not.

Its "AMCA is never going to take off".. and the AMCA will offer the chance to truly integrate India's private industry into a massive venture to produce a total home grown jet which the FGFA is not.
So? This things matters?

If you dont want Indian users, simply tell the admins to remove your Indian section and ban Indian content. Otherwise, you're going to get teenage, early 20s fanboys on your internet forum.

Guess what? There are going to be even more Indian made programs in this sector, with even more Indian young fan boys on the internet interested about it.

The great irony is, that though this is a Pakistani forum, this is actually one of the best for Indian defence content. The other Indian forums either dont want a lot of traffic, or the moderation actively stumps out view points that they dont like(not very democratic, they dont care either).

Indians don't feed the trolls and something will never Change I hope u people get what im trying to say ;-)

It's not a question of any Indian user, we have some very credible Indian posters, reading and debating them is always a pleasure but it's those who probably don't even own a motorbike yet go on chest thumping spree of my car is better than yours. Those who feel brave by using abusive terms and language both towards the host and his country.
As for raking it in, i guess only web master can clarify his position.

AMCA will replace Three planes
Mig 29 ; Mirage 2000 and JAGUAR ;ALL in 2030

@kaku1

If we dont have an AMCA programme ; then all the
design expertise and experience gained will be LOST for ever

AMCA programme is necessary for maintaining our technological progress

Back
Top Bottom