What's new

Maikhana..Madiralay.-non drinkers not allowed to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it sounds kindof stupid..
actually i was asking , how does it affects you and makes you tunnn(High) .. consider a case in which a persons going to drink first time .. will it be harmful .. ?

sharab pina sehat ke liye zeya kaar hai.............:disagree:

first time banda us ke sath piyee jis ko pata ho ke app first time pee rahy ho or arram se aik ya do choty peg peyee time le ker

ok guys sheare your first drink

i drink in 1998 in pakistan first time it was hardly 2 small pegs and beleve me i enjoy it too much .got feel better after 6 hour and go home sleep tight.i still remember that place .hahahhahah with my friends.

and you

ohhhhhhh yaar apna indian army bhi mery sath tha us raat jab main suspend hoa tha wo kidher gya . apny purana sathi hai wo mekhany ka.

first time 1999 during Bihu(our regional festival).......9-10 boys,including me, finished a bottle of beer.....n were afraid of getting drunk....:)

first time 1999 during Bihu(our regional festival).......9-10 boys,including me, finished a bottle of beer.....n were afraid of getting drunk....:)

hahhahahhahah 9-10 bandy or aik bottle kya mila ho ga her aik ko:rofl: man you guys should manage atleast 3 bottles.ahhhhhhhhhh great.that was good days yaar:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom