What's new

Maikhana..Madiralay.-non drinkers not allowed to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alchohol May not be the answer to all the questions"
---- By Swami Vivekanandan

"But Alcohol helps u to forget the entire question it self....."

--- By Swami Vijay Mallya :cheers: :cheers:

ps: i think i already posted the same quote in other thread....

BTW my brand is mansion House brandy with water

i avoid whiskeys nowadays due to hangover..

vodka is the best.

Try this one

Chilli Vodka

Ingredients required for Chilli Vodka:

Vodka
Chilli Pepper or jalapeño( if you cannot find Chilli Pepper)
Lemon Cordial
Fresh Lemon Juice
Club Soda
Salt
Quantities for one glass:

180 ml Vodka
1-2 Long Seedless Chilli Pepper or jalapeño
30 ml Lemon Cordial
30 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
60 ml Club Soda
1 Pinch Salt
Blending Instructions:

Take a Cocktail Shaker, add 4-5 cubes of ice, Vodka, Green Chilli Peppers, and Lemon Cordial. Shake them well till the ice melts. Now add Lemon Juice and Salt to the Shaker and shake again.

Frankly speaking.. sounding strange to me as Chilli or jalapeno (finding jalapeno is big fight as well here).. still trying to figure out how would be this cocktail's taste..

"Alchohol May not be the answer to all the questions"
---- By Swami Vivekanandan

"But Alcohol helps u to forget the entire question it self....."

--- By Swami Vijay Mallya :cheers: :cheers:

ps: i think i already posted the same quote in other thread....

BTW my brand is mansion House brandy with water

Well I am not fan of Brandy but I have tasted once KWV brandy in South Africa that was something amazing..

Frankly speaking.. sounding strange to me as Chilli or jalapeno (finding jalapeno is big fight as well here).. still trying to figure out how would be this cocktail's taste..

need jalapeno go to pizza hut dominos pizza papa jhons or pizza pizza ask them a small pizza with exetra jalapeno in a souice cup they will charge you 50 ruppes more .:D and you have pure 300% spicy US jalapeno

need jalapeno go to pizza hut dominos pizza papa jhons or pizza pizza ask them a small pizza with exetra jalapeno in a souice cup they will charge you 50 ruppes more .:D

Thanks for Suggestion Imran bhai.. lol how quickly you have thought this.. But I believe these jalapenos you will get with Vinegar dipped..

after all strong alcoholic drink can be used as after shave if you real after shave is finished.

985chilly_pepper.jpg

chilly

Jalapeno%20Peppers.jpg

It tastes spicy and hot..

u can make a cocktail mixture too

mix the lemon chillies salt and top up water in a small bottle and keep it in fridge and use when needed..

simple isnt it??

Thanks for Suggestion Imran bhai.. lol how quickly you have thought this.. But I believe these jalapenos you will get with Vinegar dipped..

no they have both but its like pickles in jars come from USA .

LIKE THIS:D
18-pickled-jalapenos-2009-09-06.jpg

after all strong alcoholic drink can be used as after shave if you real after shave is finished.

If that is true then next time onwards I will use strong drinks for after shave then my tongue will be always out to taste my cheeks and chins..lol :p:P :victory::victory:

I drink wine occasionally with meals and sip something in the evening. Usually you can find me with a 12 pack of Coca Cola's and one of these

Jack-Daniels.jpg

With a big meal I like these, usually a good French red perhaps a Bordeaux

45.jpg

Kerala's love affair with alcohol
People in the southern state of Kerala are the heaviest drinkers in India, and sales of alcohol are rising fast. The BBC's Soutik Biswas examines why.

Kerala has the highest per capita consumption of alcohol in India
Jacob Varghese says he began drinking when he was nine years old, sipping on his father's unfinished whisky and brandy in glass tumblers.

It's a terrifying story of a descent into alcoholism for this 40-year-old health inspector.

At school, he consumed cheap local liquor. He lived in a haze of alcohol through his teens and dropped out of college.

He lost a job, cut his wrists twice trying to end his life, landed up in rehabilitation centres and at the age of 32, was reduced to begging on the streets to fund his alcohol habit.

BBC News - Kerala's love affair with alcohol

WE RULES.......... proud to be a keralite

:cheers:

Hey in Andhra Pradesh too receivables of Madira are high :D

Aur what is this man, u drink Vodka with juice?? i drink it with Sprite

I don't like Romanov, i like Smirnoffffffffffffffffffffffff :hang2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom