What's new

From Dil Dil Pakistan to Dil Dil Hindustan

Wah bhai... chori aur seena zori...

This may be bigger than just a trend. I've seen Indian students hand in the exact same lab reports with a few editions here and there. I decided long ago against reporting any students for such violations. I know most students copy/paste things all the time. I've seen some make up data even during labs. To be fair I should acknowledge that students of all backgrounds cheat and copy/paste.

But we are talking about the biggest and the main industry of a country, India, here. Which I'd say has played a very important part in creating a certain identity and a certain narrative for its citizens. At times it has even attempted to re-write history and presented revisionist versions of historical events.

indian film industry is surviving due to Pakistan weather its music, dialogues, artists. nothing new......

one more reason that indians directors are afraid to copy Pakistani songs now a days is that Pakistani music had already become global with every one know about it with increased power of Pakistani Media Dramas, Music & Films specially in India despite indians establishment several attempts to ban Pakistani Music, Dramas & Films in india Pakistani entertainment (Dramas, Music & Films) are getting more and more popularity there.

even now indian female try their best to copy Pakistani fashion of shalwar kamiz the way Pakistani Artists wear it in our dramas & Films.

India should not copy Pakistan . They should do it thorough legal process or pay money to original owner and get permission.

Well, finally they admit it’s HINDU”Stan” not Hindia, good going:tup:

Back
Top Bottom