What's new

Maikhana..Madiralay.-non drinkers not allowed to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something called Pun ;)

BTW burri baat you are into drinking at the age of 14 lolzzz you mentioned somewhere you are 14 or 13

Hmmm :cry: ... these guys are not selling it to minors now.
I put up fake moustaches now so as to look atleast 20..

Kya karu im stuck with age 14 for past 16 years.:cry:

No pun intended.

:D:D

I came across this story about Mehdi Hassan and alchohol

Seth abid arranged mefil-e mosiqee at his mansion during Zia-ul-****'s reign and sharaab was forbidden. all the local greats were invited. Medhi hasan's turn came; he sat down, fiddle with his harmonium and foreplaying it for a while without being able to inspire him or his sur and music and devis and devtas and sufi saa'iN and allah and all. he stopped, looked at seth abid and said (paraphrasing) is tarah to kaam naheen chale ga, us ke baghair to baat naheeN banti. seth abid ordered the drink which was presented in a flash, khan sahib took a quick swig, my friend witnessed the rolling of his eyes into the orbit of ecstasy, his fingers moved over the keys, suddenly the surs started flowing. and what a night that might have been.

This qawwali mentions Sharab too

The only alchohol I ever had was in some cake so I do not know what it is like.

Last edited by a moderator:
seiko....u too a fellow vodka lover....which brand?????

Look at the picture yaar ..Shark tooth all the wayyyyy

There is something called Pun ;)

BTW burri baat you are into drinking at the age of 14 lolzzz you mentioned somewhere you are 14 or 13

Yaar his kid is 14 years old....

Yaar his kid is 14 years old....

No actually there are 2 kids
i named them Romanov and Jack daniels

jack-daniels.gif

ROMANOV%20VODKA%20750ML.jpg

ajj mehfil ke liya koi parbandh ker lena guys 2 bottles mangwa lena 20 years ol BL ki.

Any one up for Jack Daniels?? I love JD on the rocks and there should be dim lights and Ghazals... and not to forget Friends.. They are most important in this..

Cheers.. you too JD lover?

JD was my brand when i was in UK..

Now into vodka...because smell of alcohol matters here... and vodka can be mixed with anything..:cheers:

how do u guys drink vodka?????
i like with tomato juice.......
n if there is none the mix with beer..... :)

JD was my brand when i was in UK..

Now into vodka...because smell of alcohol matters here... and vodka can be mixed with anything..:cheers:

Yeah JD has smell of alcohol but yet when u finish ur first drink .. u start reaching in another world...:chilli:

how do u guys drink vodka?????
i like with tomato juice.......
n if there is none the mix with beer..... :)

My fav is Apple/Orange juice with vodka.. after all heath is also important..;););)

Yeah JD has smell of alcohol but yet when u finish ur first drink .. u start reaching in another world...:chilli:

i avoid whiskeys nowadays due to hangover..

vodka is the best.

Try this one

Chilli Vodka

Ingredients required for Chilli Vodka:

Vodka
Chilli Pepper or jalapeño( if you cannot find Chilli Pepper)
Lemon Cordial
Fresh Lemon Juice
Club Soda
Salt
Quantities for one glass:

180 ml Vodka
1-2 Long Seedless Chilli Pepper or jalapeño
30 ml Lemon Cordial
30 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
60 ml Club Soda
1 Pinch Salt
Blending Instructions:

Take a Cocktail Shaker, add 4-5 cubes of ice, Vodka, Green Chilli Peppers, and Lemon Cordial. Shake them well till the ice melts. Now add Lemon Juice and Salt to the Shaker and shake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom