What's new

Maiden engine relight test of Tejas held

tell me why indian airforce should pay for such highly inefficiently 2nd generation rubbish that is already out of date for 2 decades? look at Chinese air forces, do they have any comparable rubbish? No, they don't.

let's be honest: every single purchase of LCA by the indian air forces is a contribution to the Chinese defence - when your enemies are burning cash on rubbish, how good is that?

we have dozens of similar projects cancelled, with the team and funding permanently withdrawn. same for a lot of US project. because we share some common ground: US/China are honest nations.

the same can not be said for india.

look at LCA, who designed the air frame for india? France. who built the engines? Americans! how screwed the project? indians!

Its the government officials fattening their Swiss bank account that is keeping this project going this long. For every dollar paid to the engineers and the vendors, 10 dollars go to a Swiss bank account. No wonder this project take this long and its so expensive. Too much fat on the top. Actually, its all fat with a sliver of meat.

The 50 cent party is here in full strength, I see.

50cent party?

is that a day of salary in your rich india?

Its the government officials fattening their Swiss bank account that is keeping this project going this long. For every dollar paid to the engineers and the vendors, 10 dollars go to a Swiss bank account. No wonder this project take this long and its so expensive. Too much fat on the top. Actually, its all fat with a sliver of meat.

No, according to you such crap is simply impossible in india, they have elections, they have votes. tell me why corrupted officials still get voted in/appointed? I mean they have democracy, it should be better than the one in China.

WHY india is losing its competition with China in every single aspect?

50cent party?

is that a day of salary in your rich india?

No, according to you such crap is simply impossible in india, they have elections, they have votes. tell me why corrupted officials still get voted in/appointed? I mean they have democracy, it should be better than the one in China.

WHY india is losing its competition with China in every single aspect?

The problem is not democracy. But India is composed of a lot of little nations clubber together by England. Because of this, India's development is hindered. If the states become a country by themselves and they develop their economy before the people have democracy, then each state can follow the Korea/Taiwan model and the people of Indian subcontinent would be more well off.

Its better to leave the two trolls alone,let them reply each other's posts and stay happy!:lol:

Its better to leave the two trolls alone,let them reply each other's posts and stay happy!:lol:

Exactly. They are doing the same on the thread about INS Vikrant as well. Let them find comfort and solace in each other, no point wasting our time on them.

troll_lo_love_by_nerds2x2ever-d38kcm3.jpg

The serial production will start after IOC -2 iteself.. That is expected (IOC2) in next couple weeks

Couple of weeks you mean end of December right? because thats what the last report said.

Back
Top Bottom