What's new

Mahesh Bhutt Admits that Indian Gov is involved in banning Urdu in India.

Have you even seen the movie? and urdu is not our "mother tongue"..

As for your hindu movies? lol "bhag bosdek"? awesome language...

Sir dont get me started.. dnt know bt turkish.. but yes i can understand 30-40% farsi words.. not cause of baluchi but urdu... most of you wont even know what mudai means and its just 1 fooking word.

30-40% is a stretch..maybe 5% if we were being very (very) generous. And yes Mudai is just one fooking word. A language has millions of words, even 2% of a million is a lot so yes you will understand a lot of farsi words if you understand urdu. But influences like that exist all over the world, dont see what the point is. For every 1 Persian word you give me that has been incorporated into Urdu, I will give you 100 Hindi/Sanskrit root words that were copied over to Urdu.

Fact of the matter will not change that 98% of the base of Urdu comes from Hindustani/Hindi.

Reminds me, there was an article in this very forum by Pakistani newspaper (which you Pakistanis were feverishly liking) which talked about how urdu is helping spread Hindu religion/culture in Pakistan because of its similarity to Hindi...

How?
Urdu is a language developed in India.

Pakistani's basically use one of the Indian languages. If anything Pakistan should choose its own language instead of using Urdu.

There was no India before 1947. There was an artificial British colony though, called British India. the British defeated the Mughal empire and stated to annex their states into British India, by force.

thus your statement does not make and sense, and is delusional and retarded at best. Which is quite typical of Indians to be at this point, we all come to know.

Urdu was being formed in the subcontinent ever since the Muslim Empires started to extend their empires into Subcontinent.
Whether you accept it or not. Urdu is a symbol of Muslim dominance in the subcontinent over the Hindu population. Thus the hate Hindus have for Urdu. Because it reminds them of their Muslim rulers who ruled them for 1000 years.

There was no India before 1947. There was an artificial British colony though, called British India. the British defeated the Mughal empire and stated to annex their states into British India, by force.

thus your statement does not make and sense, and is delusional and retarded at best. Which is quite typical of Indians to be at this point, we all come to know.

Urdu was being formed in the subcontinent ever since the Muslim Empires started to extend their empires into Subcontinent.
Whether you accept it or not. Urdu is a symbol of Muslim dominance in the subcontinent over the Hindu population. Thus the hate Hindus have for Urdu. Because it reminds them of their Muslim rulers who ruled them for 1000 years.

hmmm

30-40% is a stretch..maybe 5% if we were being very (very) generous. And yes Mudai is just one fooking word. A language has millions of words, even 2% of a million is a lot so yes you will understand a lot of farsi words if you understand urdu. But influences like that exist all over the world, dont see what the point is. For every 1 Persian word you give me that has been incorporated into Urdu, I will give you 100 Hindi/Sanskrit root words that were copied over to Urdu.

Fact of the matter will not change that 98% of the base of Urdu comes from Hindustani/Hindi.

Reminds me, there was an article in this very forum by Pakistani newspaper (which you Pakistanis were feverishly liking) which talked about how urdu is helping spread Hindu religion/culture in Pakistan because of its similarity to Hindi...

98% Urdu comes from hindi? lol still you cant understand the basic words... for example ... 0 or zero is? shunai in hindi? Sifr in urdu and so on... so please... as for urdu helping spread hindu in Pakistan... dude do you know how ignorant you sound?

P.S Most of your post was rants so i didnt even bother reading it all..

Stay classy.

Being stuck in the past will never help you. Look at the present and the future .That is the key to success.

British introduced Urdu language to the people of Punjab for the first time during colonial era. :omghaha::omghaha:

98% Urdu comes from hindi? lol still you cant understand the basic words... for example ... 0 or zero is? shunai in hindi? Sifr in urdu and so on... so please... as for urdu helping spread hindu in Pakistan... dude do you know how ignorant you sound?

Can I ask you a simple question? Are you wilfully or purposely being ignorant to the fact that urdu was developed in uttar pradesh which is in present day India? It really isnt that hard to tell that uttar pradesh is nowhere near pakistan... considering that Hindi and Sanskrit were the only two langauges around, I dont see how you guys pull persian crap out of your *****....

Secondly I personally hate urdu and feel it should be banned/discouraged in India due to its muslim connection. But its one of the things we are stuck with, partly due to a violent minority of 13% who might go blow themselevs up or god knows what if we decide to scrap it...

Yes 98 % is very conservative number btw. I would say realistically 99.9% or urdu is copied from Hindi. The people of Uttar Pradesh where Urdu was invented did speak Hindi/Hindustani before. The language was first spoken in Uttar Pradesh, then it spread to Bihar. After that, it spread to Hyderabad. It subsequently spread to all of Central India like MP, Gujrat, Maratha, etc. Urdu at the long last came to Northwest India (present day Pak) in the late 1800s during British Raj, mostly a initiative started by the Britishers.

Even in Uttar Pradesh, where it was originally formed, it is pretty much dead. In India its only alive in some very Conservative muslim places, and among some very limited Hindu circles in Lucknow.

Pakistanis claiming urdu is just like brazillians claiming that portuguese is a brazillian language and not of portugal :omghaha:

I am from western UP , the birthplace of Urdu and from a city where 35 % of the population is muslim . So urdu is avery common spoken language there and I consider myself a native urdu speaker as well . :pop:

Quick search reveals it was a failure. :lol:

What ? the song or the movie ?

Being stuck in the past will never help you. Look at the present and the future .That is the key to success.

Yes you are quite right. I'm all for learning new global languages like English, instead of resisting them.

PS: The rest is just butt hurt Indian delusional schizophrenic fit in this thread. Which is annoying.

according to wiki salwar qamiz was brought to india by iranis.it is neither punjabi's dress nor pakistanis.
Pakistanis dont have anything which they can call their own.
Their national religion-arabs'
their natl lang-indians'
their national dress-iranis'

If religion be truth, and indeed it is, then know that truth has no nationality or geography.

Our national language has deep and historical roots in Pakistan. Punjabi is one of the precursors of Urdu. It is no accident that most Pakistani Punjabis speak Urdu without much special instruction. Plus Muhajirs and their descendants are important component of today's Pakistan. Moreover, Urdu was the most widespread language associated with Muslims. From Kashmir to Madras, it was lingua-franca.

National dress of Pakistan comes from Baluch and Pashtun cultures. Are you saying that they belong to Iran?

Anything else to troll about?

British introduced Urdu language to the people of Punjab for the first time during colonial era. :omghaha::omghaha:

Are you totally ignorant about ties between Urdu and Punjabi? Why is it that Punjabis adopted Urdu as their second language within practically one generation? That was an act in support of Pan-Muslim identity of South Asian Muslims by Muslim Punjabis.

Are you totally ignorant about ties between Urdu and Punjabi? Why is it that Punjabis adopted Urdu as their second language within practically one generation? That was an act in support of Pan-Muslim identity of South Asian Muslims by Muslim Punjabis.

Yes only during British rule. Tell me what ties except from sounding similar, all North Indian languages are similar to each other to high extent. most of the Punjabi Sufi saints of medieval era wrote in Punjabi and it got instantly neglected after British introduced Urdu in Punjab. Lahore became a center for Urdu literature during British era.

I Punjabi is one of the precursors of Urdu. It is no accident that most Pakistani Punjabis speak Urdu without much special instruction.

Hindi-Urdu and Punjabi sounds similar because both of them originated out of same language. I have heard lots of fake claims that Punjabi is a dialect of Urdu which is not true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shauraseni_language

Back
Top Bottom