What's new

Mahesh Bhutt Admits that Indian Gov is involved in banning Urdu in India.

:lol::lol::lol: thts coz hindi sucks... u cant produce a song in pure hindi with all the harsh,bad sounding words tht hindi contains...its just not a poetic language... as for urdu... its already dead in india.. even ur so called hyderabadis cant speak it... and im talking about accent.. but the words...i wonder how many can even read urdu!
and you can't even produce a proper pakistani film..your latest offering 'waar' is 70% english :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
that goes on to show how much of importance you give to your mother tongue.
atleast we make hindi movies

BC hindi is not even our language.. urdu... nor is it our mother tongue (exept for the karachiites).. just saying urdu is as good as dead in india.. but yeah.. scew it .. tf do i care.. carry on.

It all started with Sanskrit, and Sanskrit evolved to Hindustani which then evolved to Hindi. Urdu is essentially a breakaway language with 98% Hindi loan words, the remaining 2% loan words from Arabic/farsi/turkic. If you dont believe me, talk to the Arab/Turks in this forum in Urdu and see how much they are able to reply back to you.

Have you lost you're mind? Please don't speak about Pakistan since you know absolutely nothing about it yet you can't stop showing how crazy you're assumptions are. You're sources are limited to wikipedia and similar stuff its better not to comment when you don't know about a place.

These r stupid hindus dont engage them, the answer to his garbage is that Urdu is made up of the regional languages + with Arabic and Turkish as well as Farsi in it and is written in Arabic/Farsi alphabets so it integrates us as a nation. Also we have 4 provinces with different languages and Urdu has words from each of them so it is respected among all the communities living with in Pak that is why there have been no dispute what should be our National language through out our History. Yes Bengali claim may be as they were saying their Language should be the one after Indians brainwashed them as they used to claim they r more in numbers but that also has been prove wrong as the total population of Pakistan is now close to 200 million and Bangladesh who BTW has higher birth rate then us has just 160-170 million.

Basically this language binds us as one Nation.

and for yr info that is dying slowly and gradually and those who read them r low clas or lower middle class very few sections too so consider this point as well. Our point is not deny that it hasnt got any indian connection even in interview the anchor introduces Urdu as a regional language not Pakistani language!

But the sad part is that because of such policies of yr establishment it is dying in yr own country!

If u r so sincere then do something about it in yr country as u personally claim its part of yr heritage not ours.
We on the otherhand have not dying trend of Urdu like in yr country nor has our country's establishment is follower of such policies.

How can a language with 3 largest print media among 15 major languages of India be considered as dead language. All the things you wrote is complete crap. :omghaha:

AND who are you to talk about INDIA?
What are your source that khuzalooo Bhatt.

Same rule applies to you so stop your nonsense because You're sources are limited to wikipedia and similar stuff its better not to comment when you don't know about a place or people

If you had you're eyes open you would have seen i did not comment on Indian practices i commented on the Indian people who in this case write all sorts of trash about Muslims to justify their own claims so my source is not at all wikipedia if i were talking about something taking place in that country you would have been right i am showing you the typical Indian mindset which is clear in this thread. Before jumping onto conclusions at least try to know whats meant by the other side.

These r stupid hindus dont engage them, the answer to his garbage is that Urdu is made up of the regional languages + with Arabic and Turkish as well as Farsi in it and is written in Arabic/Farsi alphabets so it integrates us as a nation. Also we have 4 provinces with different languages and Urdu has words from each of them so it is respected among all the communities living with in Pak that is why there have been no dispute what should be our National language through out our History. Yes Bengali claim may be as they were saying their Language should be the one after Indians brainwashed them as they used to claim they r more in numbers but that also has been prove wrong as the total population of Pakistan is now close to 200 million and Bangladesh who BTW has higher birth rate then us has just 160-170 million.

Basically this language binds us as one Nation.

Urdu is not native to Pakistan its the language from Uttar Pradesh, Pakistan's major language is called Lahnda.

I don't know why these Pakistani are so crazy about Urdu ? Urdu is neither Pakistani Language nor it is Islamic Language..
\

Urdu is language formed by Persian and Hindi. Persian was the language Parsis (non Muslim) and Hindi is language of Hindus.. Just because Indian Muslim speak Urdu doesn't mean it is Pakistani or Islamic Language...

Its like saying English is Indian Language because there are more Indian who speak english than English... :P

I don't know why these Pakistani are so crazy about Urdu ? Urdu is neither Pakistani Language nor it is Islamic Language..
\

Urdu is language formed by Persian and Hindi. Persian was the language Parsis (non Muslim) and Hindi is language of Hindus.. Just because Indian Muslim speak Urdu doesn't mean it is Pakistani or Islamic Language...

Its like saying English is Indian Language because there are more Indian who speak english than English... :P

Indian flicks are in Hindustani - it is neither chaste Hindi nor chaste Urdu. And languages don't have a religion.

Urdu is not native to Pakistan its the language from Uttar Pradesh, Pakistan's major language is called Lahnda.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How can a language with 3 largest print media among 15 major languages of India be considered as dead language. All the things you wrote is complete crap. :omghaha:

Now u have gone so sick that u now suffer from comprehension problems?

Where did i said it is going to die? All i said the trend is going down thanks to such policies from yr government.
And there is no denying about that anymore as yr own countryman has burst yr bubble!!!

Much better.

I really hate it when i see them speaking Urdu and most important wearing our cultural dress shalwar kameez.

It tears me apart and causes my heart to bleed.

We should not have any similarities with India atleast in language and dress level.We need to stretch this problem to UN and Put a international Ban on Indians from using Urdu and wearing shalwar kameez unless they are in Pakistan
:laugh: and they will ban wearing of Dhoti for Pakistanis

bwahahah

\

\

Why you dislike Urdu?

BTW dont these above mentioned points in your own post call for preserving this language in its pure form instead of discouraging it due to insecurity of Hindu extremists ?

Now u have gone so sick that u now suffer from comprehension problems?

Where did i said it is going to die? All i said the trend is going down thanks to such policies from yr government.
And there is no denying about that anymore as yr own countryman has burst yr bubble!!!

What trend after 67 years of independence. :omghaha::omghaha:

LOL @ Indians ---- All Indo-Aryan Languages have their root in Indus Valley and epic center of Indus Valley is in :pakistan:

This is the real dress of Punjabi people of Pakistan and its not called Shalwar Kameez. Pakistanis basically copied the dress culture of Muslim of Uttar Pradesh.

maulaJat2.gif

according to wiki salwar qamiz was brought to india by iranis.it is neither punjabi's dress nor pakistanis.
Pakistanis dont have anything which they can call their own.
Their national religion-arabs'
their natl lang-indians'
their national dress-iranis'

and you can't even produce a proper pakistani film..your latest offering 'waar' is 70% english :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
that goes on to show how much of importance you give to your mother tongue.
atleast we make hindi movies

Have you even seen the movie? and urdu is not our "mother tongue"..

As for your hindu movies? lol "bhag bosdek"? awesome language...

It all started with Sanskrit, and Sanskrit evolved to Hindustani which then evolved to Hindi. Urdu is essentially a breakaway language with 98% Hindi loan words, the remaining 2% loan words from Arabic/farsi/turkic. If you dont believe me, talk to the Arab/Turks in this forum in Urdu and see how much they are able to reply back to you.

Sir dont get me started.. dnt know bt turkish.. but yes i can understand 30-40% farsi words.. not cause of baluchi but urdu... most of you wont even know what mudai means and its just 1 fooking word.

Back
Top Bottom