What's new

Mahesh Bhutt Admits that Indian Gov is involved in banning Urdu in India.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

from 0.30 to 2.40 and talks about Greatness and diversity of Urdu as a language and Indian movies r suffering from lack of dept in their language.

Even though they say its their language but still r advising their film-makers not to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
and i sincerely hope government of india bans this retard mahesh bhutt, attention seeking f@ggot , he makes horrible movies

he is the men's version of arundhati roy

We can create a long list of Urdu songs from Indian movies in recent years.

from 0.30 to 2.40 and talks about Greatness and diversity of Urdu as a language and Indian movies r suffering from lack of dept in their language.

Even though they say its their language but still r advising their film-makers not to use it.

Urdu is one of the official languages of India mentioned in our constitution.

1.Assamese, 2.Bengali, 3.Bodo, 4.Dogri, 5.Gujarati, 6.Hindi, 7.Kannada, 8.Kashmiri, 9.Konkani, 10.Maithili, 11.Malayalam, 12.Manipuri, 13.Marathi, 14.Nepali, 15.Oriya, 16.Punjabi, 17.Sanskrit, 18.Santhali, 19.Sindhi, 20.Tamil, 21.Telugu and 22. Urdu.

Who is Mahesh Bhatt to admit, is he part of the govt?

He is just a pathetic movie maker, nothing more nothing less.
Mate very famous Film-maker, best known for educational movies, mostly for kids like Jism, Chahat, Zehar.....:rofl:

Hear his comment about his daughter and his daughters comment about his father.....you will get the feeling as if you are reading some p0$$ story........as it they are romantic lovers. What a shame :angry:

....................................:omghaha:

Sure Ali Zafar,Rahat,Atif etc all sing in urdu... :lol:

I can post a list of foriegn language songs sung by our singers aswell ... does tht mean they are flourishing in Pakistan? :rofl:

I believe you know the difference between one who writes the lyrics and who sings the song. :girl_wacko:

Mahesh Bhatt has lost his mental balance from the days he stopped directing movies some 15 years back, now he tries to act as semi politician but in fact looks joker now

We can create a long list of Urdu songs from Indian movies in recent years.
india's best lyricist javed akhtar was from an urdu speaking family , his father was an urdu poet , it had a lot of influence in his work.

....................................:omghaha:

Sure Ali Zafar,Rahat,Atif etc all sing in urdu... :lol:

I can post a list of foriegn language songs sung by our singers aswell ... does tht mean they are flourishing in Pakistan? :rofl:

Lyricists deserve the credit for those songs being in Urdu not singers

Back
Top Bottom