What's new

MADE IN TURKEY

I'm really sorry to bust your bubbles most of these items look like ****!

Go compare with german quality and you will understAnd what i mean.

Made in Turkey

Electrical powered Armored Vehicle

ScreenShot008.jpg

This is where HMC/HEC taxila, Pakistan, need to work on fast track basis.

A hybrid version would be best design.

I'm really sorry to bust your bubbles most of these items look like ****!

Go compare with german quality and you will understAnd what i mean.

read the title again :lol::lol:

worst pawnage of all times

Btw same goes for ur Iranian low quality products if you want to call that quality hahaha

Quality is no more that important in the world. You can ask about it from Chinese. It is the cost that is important. I bet most of your own stuff at home are Chinese made including your panties. So it is a good thing, Turkey, China and Iran are producing their own other wise if every one had started to import from Germany then every one would become Greece. Do you want to become Greek?

Quality is no more that important in the world. You can ask about it from Chinese. It is the cost that is important. I bet most of your own stuff at home are Chinese made including your panties. So it is a good thing, Turkey, China and Iran are producing their own other wise if every one had started to import from Germany then every one would become Greece. Do you want to become Greek?

redbeard is girl, i didnt know that :lol:, the most talkative girl in the forum

I didnt say anything about self sufficiency, it's good ofcourse to produce at home.

But again the most part looks like ****, i'm convinced about that.

Nothing special about these stuff really disappointed!

Longbrainwashed, your mini skirts maybe from China but i dont wear panties mate.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

girl ????? ... a bad girl :lol:

My nickname is RedBeard do you have girls with redbeards over there in Tehran??

its OK to be a girl redbeard, god made girls too, you dont have to b shy to admit it

Within few years Turkey will be the most developed country of the Muslim world. Right now I can say Malaysian industry is the most Hi-Tech one with Semi Conductor and Electronic based products. But unlike Malaysia Turkey is marching ahead very fast in almost all fields e.g. Defence Technology, Space Technology, Electronics & micro-Electronics, Nuclear, Medicines, Nuclear, Material sciences etc.

Back
Top Bottom