What's new

Made in Iran

gas laser

The first gas laser, the helium-neon laser ( HeNe ), was invented by Iranian physicist Ali Javan in 1960

ali-javan-writers-photo-u1.jpg

(physicist ali javan)

Laser_esfahan5.JPG

(first laser symposium in the world located in esfahan in iran 1971)
feature1-fig1.jpg

(ali javan with his invention. the first gas laser in the world)

DIRECTED ENERGY LASER WEAPONS OF IRAN ???

December 17, 2011, the largest Hebrew newspaper brought the scoop of the year. According to the newspaper, Iran blinded a CIA spy satellite. The paper added that a European intelligence source claimed Iran stunned the West by accurately aiming a laser burst at an American satellite in a never before reported incident which caused satellite's camera sensors to burn.

also there is no footage of such a weapon but this is not a claim by iranian sources but a claim from west.a claim from those who didn't want to believe that iran captured rq-170
SLRfig1.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CskY92YjTl0ElTuy6kY0wIQ&bvm=bv.64542518,d.bGQ

( about rock music products )

this post presents to all rock music lovers :)

hypernova_artist.jpg

hypernova is an iranian rock band which sings in both english and persian.

In October 2010, it was announced that the song "Viva La Resistance" from Hypernova's debut album "Through The Chaos" will be featured on the main set-list of the video game Rock Band 3.

Rock-Band-3_US_X360_RP.jpg

here is a song from the band . "fairy tales" by hypernova

Last edited:
( from dear friend @haman10 Muharram : Iran's new Bad A$$ Gatling gun )

So let me start this way : there are 3 different 12.7 mm Gatling Guns in the world ;

1- IRAN's Muharram
2- USA's GAU-19
3- Russian YAK-B model for Hind heli

Muharram , The only 6-barreled 12.7 mm Gatling Gun in the world , has the following characteristics :

Rate of fire : 2500 bullets per minute

Range : like other 50 caliber guns , it has an optimum range of 1600-2000 meters and final range of up to 5000 .

IMAGE635335150507169528.jpg

img_7663_281529-jpg.25087

hamyar_upc.php

img_7663_281129-jpg.25084

2673139-3825125.jpg

10253948_304949736322800_8593662597758859238_n.jpg

=====================================

so for the ones who dont know what the heck is 12.7 mm bullets and how is it an advantage , i give u guys some info :

we all know that 7.62 mm bullets are used in guns like AK-47 and american minigun . so give u a perspective :
547777_501.jpg

the right one is an standard 7.62 bullet used in the worldwide known minigun :

547775_402.jpg

the left one is obviously 12.7 mm bullet , used in both muharram and GAU-19 . anyway , 12.7 mm bullets can easily (like a piece of cake) penetrate and melt down vehicles like hummer

Download-military-wallpaper-us-army-hummer.jpg

while a hummer is most of the times equipped with a minigun , its range doesnt surpass that of 1000 meters , whereas iranian vehicles equipped with muharram can enjoy a final range of 5000 meters . besides that most of today's modern military vehicles are 100% resistant to 7.62 mm bullets .

===============================

comparison of Muharram to its foreign rivals :

1- Muharram Vs YAK-B : although yak enjoys very good features , its only capable of carrying very low amount of ammunition , due to its compact design (for Hind choppers ) :

547774_115.jpg

thus , cannot be very effective during a long combat , besides that there is the fact that its only designed for helicopters and cannot be mounted on ground vehicles . (how many Hinds can they produce ? )

2- Muharram Vs GAU-19 : GAU-19 is the closest rival to Muharram as a matter of fact .

it also uses 12.7 mm bullets so it enjoys the same range , BUT : :D

GAU-19 is 3-barrel gun , so compared to Muharram (6-barreled Gun) it enjoys significantly lower Rate of fire :

in A model its about 1000-2000 bullets per min , whereas in model B only 1300 !!!

Last edited:
^^^
lmao why do you bother posting this garbage?

PLEASE guys, use your heads! That thing, even if you somehow (EXTREMELY unlikely) manage to get it near anything in the water, will have the same effect as a mosquito bite.

I'm sure you will take this as an insult and get all pissy that I'm saying these things, but step back and look at what you just posted. This is embarrassing.

^^^
lmao why do you bother posting this garbage?

PLEASE guys, use your heads! That thing, even if you somehow (EXTREMELY unlikely) manage to get it near anything in the water, will have the same effect as a mosquito bite.

I'm sure you will take this as an insult and get all pissy that I'm saying these things, but step back and look at what you just posted. This is embarrassing.

no man why i get it as an insult ??? :) yeah and i did not say that it can destroy an aircraft carrier . at most maybe it can destroy a boat or some thing and its much suitable for spying.
by the way doesn't matter if it's a crap or not.. this thread is called " made in iran " not "good stuff " so you can even post an aftaabeh as well :D if that be made in iran . and we really can't judge so much things here
but if you find this some kind of disgrace to iranians alright i deleted it. somehow i think you are right :)

Last edited:
no man why i get it as an insult ??? :) yeah and i did not say that it can destroy an aircraft carrier . at most maybe it can destroy a boat or some thing and its much suitable for spying.
by the way doesn't matter if it's a crap or not.. this thread is called " made in iran " not "good stuff " so you can even post an aftaabeh as well :D if that be made in iran . and we really can't judge so much things here
but if you find this some kind of disgrace to iranians alright i deleted it. somehow i think you are right :)
I think I overreacted, but mostly b/c of people like Mohsenam and other akhoond/tazi lovers who come here and post a mock up or say things like "Iran should create a battle star and invade the Andromeda Galaxy." Then I see what the akhoonds are actually capable of (which is **** all) and lose my cool.

first photos of IRANIAN MADE RQ-170

The Iranian version of RQ-170 is under testing and has not made its maiden flight yet.
Its 15% version have been tested , but according IRGC officials to have the full size will be ready to fly by the end of the year, also it will be used as a stealth bomber.

573026_640.jpg

36155_788.JPG

13930221_1426364.jpg

(left: iranian made / right: captured one / middle :15% version fully tested )

573027_781.jpg

36124_220.JPG

Last edited:
new AD systems made in iran

Tabas AD system
36170_145.JPG
36171_742.JPG
3rd Khordad AD system
has a range of 50 km and is capable of simultaneously engage 4 targets and fire 8 missiles
36168_736.JPG
36169_172.JPG

Optical Raad AD system
13930221_10026364.jpg

Raad with new TEL
36185_581.JPG

Back
Top Bottom