What's new

Made in Iran

GHADIR radar

( originally from my friend's thread in this link : Iran unveils phased array radar with a range of 1100km )

In a ceremony attended by IRIADF commander Brigadier Farzad Ismaeli, Iran unveiled a new 3D phased array radar named ''Ghadir'' with a detection range of 1100km and altitude of 300km, development of Ghadir was finished 2 years ago, the radar became operational after several months of testing.

This radar was designed by IRGC AF and according to IRIADF commander IRIADF have radars with similar capabilities named ''Shahab'' and ''Thamen''

This Ghadir installation which is based in Garmsar is named ''Shohadaye besat'' installation.
13930312000469_PhotoL.jpg

Video:
از کشف هواپیماهای استیلز تا ماهواره و موشک رادار ۱۱۰۰ کیلومتری «قدیر» سپاه رونمایی شد+ویژگی‌ها
اسماعیلی در جمع خبرنگاران: کشف اهداف متخاصم در عمق توسط رادار «قدیر»/ از کشورهای صاحب تکنولوژی عقب نیستیم
خبرگزاری بین المللی تسنیم - سامانه راداری برد بلند "قدیر" سپاه پاسداران رونمایی شد +جزئیات

More pics:
13930312140204874_PhotoL.jpg
13930312140216824_PhotoL.jpg
13930312140210147_PhotoL.jpg
13930312140212612_PhotoL.jpg
13930312140226543_PhotoL.jpg
13930312140237182_PhotoL.jpg

13930312140241628_PhotoL.jpg

13930312140255996_PhotoL.jpg

another video:
Video: Qadir long range radar

Newsweek published photos of a Russian Radar Station next to Chernobyl in April 2014 code name Russian Wood Pecker which went silent in 1989.The shape appears to very similar.

http://www.newsweek.com/hunt-russian-woodpecker-246670

It is a very elaborate set up and the range of 1,100 Km means it is ‘Over the horizon’ RADAR. OTHR systems operate on the Doppler principle, where an object can be detected if its motion toward or away from the radar is different from the movement of its surroundings. OTHRs are typically made up of arrays of fixed transmitter and receiver antennas. OTHR does not continually sweep an area like conventional radars.

Theoretically these should be able to detect stealth aircraft because unlike standard Doppler radar; OTHR does no use microwaves but very long wave pulses which use ionosphere to bounce down to and bounce from it after hitting the target. OTHR are also known to be power hungry.

Only other similar network that I have heard of is 'JORN' in Australia. Understand that these systems can be jammed and /or destroyed by bombing, say by Cruise missiles.

If this is purely thru Iranian efforts, it is indeed commendable. However I have a strong feeling that Iranians had Russian help.

There is little doubt that it would be effective against the neighbouring countries. How effective it is against the US, only time will tell.

Only other similar network that I have heard of is 'JORN' in Australia. Understand that these systems can be jammed and /or destroyed by bombing, say by Cruise missiles.

If this is purely thru Iranian efforts, it is indeed commendable. However I have a strong feeling that Iranians had Russian help.

There is little doubt that it would be effective against the neighbouring countries. How effective it is against the US, only time will tell.

Actually, Ghadir radar is the opposite of being easy to jam. Digital beam forming radar such as Ghadir are very difficult to Jam. This is not my word,it's stated by the air defence commander himself.

Also, Russians did not even give Iran the s-300 when Iran needed it the most, you think they would help Iran making such a strategic radar? Iran requires no help in such tech. Only place Iran is lacking is fighter jet production but soon, that will change too.

By the way, the 3000km seperh radar will soon be ready.

Iran made GPS Jamming devices:

No specs have been published for 4 antenna model. Here is the one antenna model specs:

Comes in 12, 25 and 50 watts and can derail cruise missiles, drones in an LOS range of 60, 150 and 200 km respectively. The work on both GPS and Glonas.

4 Antenna type
upload_2015-1-29_11-3-0.png

Jamming device control panel:

upload_2015-1-29_11-9-59.png

One Antenna system:

upload_2015-1-29_11-10-58.png

Iran launches its own web search engine 'Yooz'

1424090633158.jpg

Iran launched a new national web search engine called "Yooz" on Sunday in order to overcome the internet-related sanctions imposed by the West, according to the country's Mehr News Agency.

The search engine will be able to support up to one billion Iranian websites, the project's manager Mehdi Naghavi, reportedly told the Mehr News Agency.

The engine was launched during an official ceremony in the capital city of Tehran, to which the Communication and IT Minister Mahmoud Vaezi also attended.

The issue of developing search engines was first on Iran's agenda in 2010 during the presidency of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Since then the government has been trying to find ways to replace the West-based internet engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing with its own domestic versions, and thereby extend its control over access to the web in the country.

Iran launches its own web search engine Yooz - Daily Sabah

Iran launches its own web search engine 'Yooz'

View attachment 193942

Iran launched a new national web search engine called "Yooz" on Sunday in order to overcome the internet-related sanctions imposed by the West, according to the country's Mehr News Agency.

The search engine will be able to support up to one billion Iranian websites, the project's manager Mehdi Naghavi, reportedly told the Mehr News Agency.

The engine was launched during an official ceremony in the capital city of Tehran, to which the Communication and IT Minister Mahmoud Vaezi also attended.

The issue of developing search engines was first on Iran's agenda in 2010 during the presidency of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Since then the government has been trying to find ways to replace the West-based internet engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing with its own domestic versions, and thereby extend its control over access to the web in the country.

Iran launches its own web search engine Yooz - Daily Sabah

Tried a few names and works great for domestic websites. I think the bottom ribbon showing the most searched names is a creative move!

there is also an advanced search engine named Salam.ir

currently one of my favorite sites

@New

This one is nice too. Seem to be working on English websites as well.

What i liked about Yooz is that for example I typed "Blackberry" in English and it found all of the related items in Persian Websites.

I like the fact that Iranians overkill everything they get started on! Now they have started on search engines and I think we will see one after another come online!

Some questions
--Which country and company engine Iran use in
Khodro otomobiles?
--What is the export and domestic prices of upper models of these otos in terms of dollars?
--Iran copmanies can profit from oto production business? Because currently there are hard global rivalry conditions and many oto companies now desavantager.
That is why Turkey gave up from create his own an domestic oto brand. Besides, Turkish companies and authorities dont see a brilliant fate for otos work with internal combustion engine in the future. They see conventional engines will be replaced with electric engines in the future. So Turkey now is striving for create his own domestic otos that work with electric. If im not mistaken 2-3 years later %100 domestic produced electric cars will be drived in streets.

Back
Top Bottom