What's new

Made in India military weapons and support systems

:help::help::help::help::help::help:

Gyes, i don,t know which threads is best for asking about midical treatement informatin in india? i have so many question in my mind. my sister is having kidny problem. so i decided to go india for treatement.
i want to know that which hospital is best for KIDNY treatement in india, if any one know plz inform me. and plz advice me ...............:help::help::help:
There are excellent government as well as pvt hospitals in india. For gov you can go to AIIMS, PGI rohtak, chandigarh, safderganz , almost in every state there 2-3gov medical college which are super specialized and hospitals. For pvt Apollo, max, medanta , mool chand etc

i belongs to middle class, i want low cost best treatement..........? any place in india, as like chennai, bangalore etc etc.

i heard a lot about cmc vellore, and narayana hospital, is this hospital is good?
CMC is indeed a reputed hospital. As well as look at Coimbatore kidney hospital.

Fortis and manipal hospital in Banglore are ranked amongst too hospitals.

CMC is indeed a reputed hospital. As well as look at Coimbatore kidney hospital.

Fortis and manipal hospital in Banglore are ranked amongst too hospitals.
if i want to go manipal hospital then how much money i should need to take, can you gave me an idea. thanks for your advice.

Is it a kidney transplant? Can you be specific about the requirement?
not kidny transplat. only for first time checkup cost + primary treatment + doctor fee+ hotel living cost. how many day,s i need to stay in bangalore. train travel cost from kolkata to bangalor.

not kidny transplat. only for first time checkup cost + primary treatment + doctor fee+ hotel living cost. how many day,s i need to stay in bangalore. train travel cost from kolkata to bangalor.
Man, train from Kolkata to bengaluru will be exhausting. Try to book a ticket in 3AC at least.

If it is a primary checkup + medication + consultation fee + hotel stay I guess 1 lakh INR to 1.5 will be surplus.

Look in OyoRooms to get a decent hotel in good price.

@Indx-techs what do you say?

@masud you should call a couple of the above mentioned hospitals before hand to get a good picture about the process. Be prepared and you will be saved from some unnecessary hassles.

Manipal is costly but cmc is charitable. Narayana is also charitable.
i heard that if i want to go cmc then i should stay at least 1 month there because it is very difficult to get an appoinment.......is it true?

i heard that if i want to go cmc then i should stay at least 1 month there because it is very difficult to get an appoinment.......is it true?
Yes it is true.. you have to come with 2-3 month time. I would recommend you to check other medical college also. Look for medical college not hospital. In every state 2-3 medical college are superb.like in U.P KGMC and PGI . In delhi AIIMS and safderganz . In karnataka banglore medical college, etc . All are equally good.

Yes it is true.. you have to come with 2-3 month time. I would recommend you to check other medical college also. Look for medical college not hospital. In every state 2-3 medical college are superb.like in U.P KGMC and PGI . In delhi AIIMS and safderganz . In karnataka banglore medical college, etc . All are equally good.
thank,s mate.

F8DJSDT.jpg

gejv9Fl.jpg

IRDE/DRDO Night Vision Sights for T-Series, etc.

T44Fcpi.jpg

IRDE/DRDO Night Vision Sights for T-Series, etc.

pdUSdTF.jpg

MAh24wDg.jpg

IRDE/DRDO Commanders Thermal Sights for T-Series, etc.

U2ejoVy.jpg

IRDE-Developed+SEOS.jpg

pXCvHx0.gif

IRDE/DRDO Pod for NAG launcher, QR-SAM, etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom