What's new

Made in India military weapons and support systems

UuxAjik.jpg

L&T Facility Producing Pinaka System
Awesome! First time I have seen an actual Pinaka battery with all support vehicles (C2C, loader, aux power, launcher etc etc).

This system is a blueprint for how mil development should go- DRDO conducts R&D and proof of concept and private sector (in this case TATA and L&T) conducts production, delivery and after sales support).

Awesome! First time I have seen an actual Pinaka battery with all support vehicles (C2C, loader, aux power, launcher etc etc).

This system is a blueprint for how mil development should go- DRDO conducts R&D and proof of concept and private sector (in this case TATA and L&T) conducts production, delivery and after sales support).

Yup, here's going to be another great example!!

YtzFhiJ.jpg

YvrjZBj.jpg

ATAGS-2.jpg

ATAGS-3.jpg

DRDO ATAGS 155mm, 52 cal

Bharat Forge and TATAs are going to pump these bad boys out!!

We'll see tanks, ifvs, jets, helis, etc. programs go the same way. Let's have a evil laugh, Abingdonboy.
evillaugh.gif
evillaugh.gif
evillaugh.gif

However, I dont think the private sector should just be the production agency. Eventually, they will do the R&D as well as the production. DRDO can handle more strategic systems, advanced materials, etc.

Last edited:
The Minister of State for Defence, Shri Subhash Ramrao Bhamre visiting the DRDO laboratories in the company of top Scientists and Officers of DRDO, in Bengaluru on December 19, 2016.
s2016122094935.jpg

The Minister of State for Defence, Shri Subhash Ramrao Bhamre visiting the DRDO laboratories in the company of top Scientists and Officers of DRDO, in Bengaluru on December 19, 2016.
s2016122094936.jpg

s2016122094937.jpg

The Minister of State for Defence, Shri Subhash Ramrao Bhamre addressing the gathering, during his visit to DRDO laboratories, in Bengaluru on December 19, 2016.
s2016122094938.jpg

You're going to see more of their products in the users hands(individual soldiers), Indian systems(DRDO, etc. developed), even outside systems being used by India.

They're going for big contracts, FICV, INSAS replacement etc, etc. They just won a contract for the Peruvian rifle tender. In a partnership with USA's UWS. Rifle by UWS, sights by Tonbo. They're going to pitch the same for the INSAS replacement.

http://thetechportal.com/2016/10/12/defence-startup-tonbo-imaging-100million-contract/

urOdDmw.gif

OZgoewR.jpg

o8yzihF.png

You can see their stabilized sights on Arjun's RCWS.

Right now they get more money from outside contracts, I think that will change.

Naval variant - ELPEOS-N

ToRylza.jpg

d0WEtl7.jpg

aArDbLK.jpg

:help::help::help::help::help::help:

Gyes, i don,t know which threads is best for asking about midical treatement informatin in india? i have so many question in my mind. my sister is having kidny problem. so i decided to go india for treatement.
i want to know that which hospital is best for KIDNY treatement in india, if any one know plz inform me. and plz advice me ...............:help::help::help:

Gyes, i don,t know which threads is best for asking about midical treatement informatin in india? i have so many question in my mind. my sister is having kidny problem. so i decided to go india for treatement.
i want to know that which hospital is best for KIDNY treatement in india, if any one know plz inform me. and plz advice me ...............:help::help::help:
Depends on your pocket.
If you still want the best, Fortis is the overlord here.

Apollo chain of hospitals or Care hospital. They can cater to middle class too if your budget is low.

Depends on your pocket.
If you still want the best, Fortis is the overlord here.
i belongs to middle class, i want low cost best treatement..........? any place in india, as like chennai, bangalore etc etc.

Apollo chain of hospitals or Care hospital. They can cater to middle class too if your budget is low.
i heard a lot about cmc vellore, and narayana hospital, is this hospital is good?

i belongs to middle class, i want low cost best treatement..........? any place in india, as like chennai, bangalore etc etc.
PGI Rohtak, PGI Chandigarh or many in New Delhi, Chennai will be out of pocket.
i heard a lot about cmc vellore, and narayana hospital, is this hospital is good?
Yup off course, India ranks poorly in health indicators because it's people can't afford expensive treatments. But that doesn't mean technological way.
India is possibly largest hub medical tech in developing countries.:D

Akash missile system is unique and ready for export . Army has made two regiment of akash missile system. It can detect 60 target and hit 5 target at a time.

Back
Top Bottom