What's new

"Made In India" Aircrafts

No. Only Indian Su-30MKIs are made in India.

yes thats correct.. i know you are wise enough to know that it is a variant of SU-30..

Maybe the guy who posted the post might have written in that sense.. like we dont say bush is texasian,, but we say he is American. like that..

so just ignore his ignorance in trying to be specific.
:cheers:

just like we drink Indian pepsi..

Russia Transferred ToT to india.
HAL has full manufacturing line which produces engines,avionics, airframe ..in short the 100% Su 30 MKI.

Its a licensed production.
HAL has also made :

BAE HAWKS
MIG 21
Jaguar

xinix bro i think your "Feeling period" is over now or the Thread title would have been "Feel the Wings , Indian made air crafts" :lol:

@blackblood,

Well, Mods felt it differently and modded the title, without specifyg the reason... Im sure they dont have any.

@ Perigrine...
Then couldnt u figure out the meaning of 'locensed production' like the agostas are made in pakistan.

HI
i got your point by my question was that if Russia gave TOT of SU30 to india then why has India ordered more Su-30's from Russia

@perigrine,
ToT doesnt give right to produce any no. Of aircrafts beyond the licensed value.

THIS A PART OF THE DEAL.

e1639dfcb08d2ec9c2007287d3f1828a.jpg

@perigrine,
ToT doesnt give right to produce any no. Of aircrafts beyond the licensed value.

THIS A PART OF THE DEAL.
Hi
i suppose the deal Russians signed with China for J-11 must be of different nature then, but just a thought since Indians are familiar with assembling Su-30 & its technical know how, then why India didn't try to make an indigenous version of SU-30. Like J11

Hi
i suppose the deal Russians signed with China for J-11 must be of different nature then, but just a thought since Indians are familiar with assembling Su-30 & its technical know how, then why India didn't try to make an indigenous version of SU-30. Like J11

Actually russia never signed a deal for J-11. China bought Su27 from russia and copied it without the permission of russia or sukhoi. Russians are upset over this.

If India also starts going that way, our future relationship might be in trouble. We are happy this way. India is using know-how from Su-30 in LCA and soon in MCA.

Hi

Because "License Production" is not the same as "Reverse Engineering". The J-11 is the COPY of the SU-30MKI not the assembled version of original parts!

As for the technical know how, I believe since we are moving into the Medium Weight category with the MCA, I have no reason to believe that India does not have the KNOW HOW!

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom