What's new

HAL, Safran to start work on engines to power IMRH and DBMRH

Abay Bindu Pindu Tindu Indu, I know you love the sound of your own voice and the smell of your own shit, probably even more than the smell of cow dungs, but this sounded soo cringe. Now einstein, if you were so good at observing posters around you, you would know this guy is walterbilbiskow with his 100th account, he doesnt need your lameass advice, he already has a foolproof solution which is to create a new account everytime when banned 🤣. Now go molest a cow or rape a lizard or something rather than talking big words and trying to appear smarter than you are, kind of like Modi on Monkeybaat. Ciao PISSDrinker 🤣
You have been on my ignore list for long time, as one can't expect human decency from sub human filth.

There is nothing intelligent about bad mouthing, but then what can one expect from someone like you. I don't care if he is a poster with multiple ID's, it was a advise in good faith. Something normal people have on others, and hard to understand for one like you.

You have been on my ignore list for long time, as one can't expect human decency from sub human filth.

There is nothing intelligent about bad mouthing, but then what can one expect from someone like you. I don't care if he is a poster with multiple ID's, it was a advise in good faith. Something normal people have on others, and hard to understand for one like you.
Bindu Pindu Tindu Indu, you are not supposed to reply to someone on your ignore list genius 🤣.

But anyways, since you did, how are you doing? raped any cows this week and am I invited for Gaumutra party on friday?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom