What's new

'Maalik' banned across Pakistan

Hello all
The Ban on Film Maalik has been Challenged in Lahore High Court....lets see what happen know.

i saw the movie, yes few things shown in the movie are very controversial like,

1. for reaching the Post of Cheif Minister of Sindh u have to rape the Woman.
2. Every Politician use to rape the woman
3. Cheif Minister house is the place of Dance Parties.
4. Every night in cheif Minsters house new girl arrived for CM.
5. Police officers also help CM to rape the woman.

the character of Politicians showed in that movie is very very negative.
Didn't it display the disclaimer "All the characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble etc" in the start of movie. Anyways, this kind of banning is really bad. If you watch hollywood movies, they can sling all types of mud on politicians and nobody seems to be reactive.

This proves that the "elected and democratic" governments Pakistan has successively been having are actually autocrats with Nawaz Sharif and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto being the biggest autocrats in the history of Pakistan. When Musharraf took control Nawaz was on the verge of declaring himself king of Pakistan and give himself unlimited powers through the assembly.

Zardari banned jokes against the leadership on mobile phones. This is an attack on freedom of speech and proves beyond doubt that the government is trying to block peoples views and the assertion that the entire government is corrupt. Inqilaab the Junoon song was banned in a similar way. Pathetic government from the gutter.

This proves that the "elected and democratic" governments Pakistan has successively been having are actually autocrats with Nawaz Sharif and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto being the biggest autocrats in the history of Pakistan. When Musharraf took control Nawaz was on the verge of declaring himself king of Pakistan and give himself unlimited powers through the assembly.

Zardari banned jokes against the leadership on mobile phones. This is an attack on freedom of speech and proves beyond doubt that the government is trying to block peoples views and the assertion that the entire government is corrupt. Inqilaab the Junoon song was banned in a similar way. Pathetic government from the gutter.

I wish people applied the same standards to other media outlets, for example Geo. They have an equal right to free speech. One cannot pick and choose.

I wish people applied the same standards to other media outlets, for example Geo. They have an equal right to free speech. One cannot pick and choose.
I agree. The same free speech applies to Zaid Hamid which applies to Marvi Sirmid. I just wish all these factions and proponents of various ideologies got along better.

I was very eager about this movie when i first came to know in 2015 that this is coming from Ashir Azeem as he is the man behind Dhuwan and i knew this is going to be a very bold movie of this type. We need this type of movies instead of wrong number, karachi se lahore etc like stupid movies.
What i don't understand is Sindh Govt first banned it and within few hours revoked the ban. And since people are saying an ex Sindh CM is showed as a corrupt then what is the problem of Federal Govt?
I went to many blogs and sites. IMO 90% people are against the ban. But Govt says a plethora of complaints was received from public.
Some people say army is also criticized in the movie so the ban is just. General Raheel Shareef started anti-corruption campaign and some officials are already terminated.

I just started to believe that media in Pakistan was really independent and now this ban negates it. I hope film is released in Spore with English dubbing or subtitles.

Media is still Independent over here. That's why you are seeing a lot of criticism in media channels and other forums.

Pakistan banned Rajannah....
A bollywood movie for showing a hindu guy falling in love with a muslim girl.....
Now banned a movie because showing politicians in a bad light....
Surprised...y alll the fuzzz???

your stupidity getting the best of you...I see your inner hate against civilians and civil governments and ppl of Pakistan .i would care less about your famous 35 puncherless dance leagues party.. Trust me I am not surprised of your utter nonsense....after all you belong you dance mater of U turn league party ....spreading hate blendly lying no respect for others hate speeches trying short cut way of creating more chaos payed internet cyber crime partners your dance party specialize in .....
fools cannot be answers in any other manners they speak the language of fools I'm done with you ....
Wait i hate myself hmm last i checked i had no connection with army but then again you are supporter of party that was born in the womb of dictatorship

I dont respect Nawaz i openly claim it and its my right to do that the new cyber crime bill will make ridiculing Nawaz a crime that could be fined upto 1 million rs and posting memes of politicians could end you in jail(he did promise promoting Zia,s mission :D ) its part of the act you dont live in Pakistan so you dont care but i do any person who believes in freedom of expression is against this law
You could be jailed for criticizing army and judiciary

Media is still Independent over here. That's why you are seeing a lot of criticism in media channels and other forums.
Not for long New Cyber Crime bill will make criticism of Nawaz a crime

Wait i hate myself hmm last i checked i had no connection with army but then again you are supporter of party that was born in the womb of dictatorship

I dont respect Nawaz i openly claim it and its my right to do that the new cyber crime bill will make ridiculing Nawaz a crime that could be fined upto 1 million rs and posting memes of politicians could end you in jail(he did promise promoting Zia,s mission :D ) its part of the act you dont live in Pakistan so you dont care but i do any person who believes in freedom of expression is against this law
You could be jailed for criticizing army and judiciary

Not for long New Cyber Crime bill will make criticism of Nawaz a crime

hehe.....nawaz sharif rahega to crime hoga na......i m counting on IK to throw him out from government

hehe.....nawaz sharif rahega to crime hoga na......i m counting on IK to throw him out from government
Hope he karna vote na karna :whistle:

Seriously these so called jamhori dados are supporting Zia type censorship in our country

Why is there silence from these so called jamhori dados(to them democracy and free speech only means criticizing a few institutions and all those who criticize or ridicule polititions are paid agents who should be arrested) how different is it from Zia,s era when people were arrested for mere criticism of state institutions

Back
Top Bottom