What's new

'Maalik' banned across Pakistan

Nothing dirty hmm than i guess billions in offshore accounts and funding of sectarian elements in bara suba is halal?

If generals need to be hanged then i hues its fair that all civil and military leades who helped dictators too need to be hanged eh?

I didnt even say anything infavour of pti yet you are slinging mud everywhere and supporting a draconian law

There is a difference between democracy and tyrany of the majority jailing and fining people for mockng you falls in the latter

So if Nawaz builds a road its okay to make draconian laws part of constitution?

Your obsessed with your own line of thinking unfortunately you don't want to hear other side of reality ....there's lots of you on Internet trying to look real and making Pakistan look down.. Your leader is master of uturn and all of you following his legacy....I can challenge the fact days aren't far when people of Pakistan will start to consider elements which are protecting us today will be treason for betraying the sovereinty of Pakistan.If you can remember OBL raid USA blamed Pakistan military establishment it was Pakistan civil government came to rescue for milltery.but army made Pakistan look worst part of half of Pakistan's history ..

Pakistan was in ICU when Nawaz sharif took over ...today it's considered top 8 fast growing economies in the world . Pakistan has no other way of progressing ......democracy pays good if given the rite chance ....
Sawal gandum jawab chana i was asking about rights to freedom of expression and you are going pervez razhid on me

So you are justifying draconian cyber crime law which makes criticism of babon league a crime punishable with jail and 1 million fine?

You ar not answeting the question why is it ok for govt to jail people for criticizing institutions and officials you dont live here but i do and i see laws similar to zia era being introduced again

Your obsessed with your own line of thinking unfortunately you don't want to hear other side of reality ....there's lots of you on Internet trying to look real and making Pakistan look down.. Your leader is master of uturn and all of you following his legacy....I can challenge the fact days aren't far when people of Pakistan will start to consider elements which are protecting us today will be treason for betraying the sovereinty of Pakistan.If you can remember OBL raid USA blamed Pakistan military establishment it was Pakistan civil government came to rescue for milltery.but army made Pakistan look worst part of half of Pakistan's history ..

Pakistan was in ICU when Nawaz sharif took over ...today it's considered top 8 fast growing economies in the world . Pakistan has no other way of progressing ......democracy pays good if given the rite chance ....
It also means not jailing and fining people for expressing themselves

Yesterday two documentries were baned in Islamabad after Maalik ban any person who believes in freedom of media and fredom of expression wil not support it

CCvB-lEUUAE4zxl.jpg

Why are you people so angry,,,

aree yehi tu Jamhoriat ka husn ha!!

Ethnic stereotyping is not a solid reason if it was then a lot of other dramas should also be banned bus corruption dikhanay par mirchain lagein
The theme of film is very similar to Rang dey basanti,gabar is back indian films movies are fictional stories they dont always need a positive message and you cant tell others to show only what you want them to see

Why are you people so angry,,,

aree yehi tu Jamhoriat ka husn ha!!

In the history of Pakistan only one govt has completed its term so far. We will have to wait till whole of a generation under Zia influence passes away from all fields of life including military and politics then we can expect betterment. Its like you don't send a child to school and when he misbehaves you say see thats why i don't send you to school.

'Maalik' banned because influential people are afraid of accountability: Director

Attending a press conference on Sunday, Filmmaker and Director of film ‘Maalik’ Ashir Azeem said that Censor Board cleared the movie and after 3 weeks of exhibition the movie has been banned which is beyond his understanding, reported Dunya News.

He claimed that the film has been banned by those who consider them above the law. Azim also said that the film is based on facts while the film crew has been punished by putting ban on the film that depicts ongoing corruption in the country.

He said he has started proceedings to counter ban on the movie. Depsite offers from private shows and TV channels he has refused all the offers and will restore the film legally, he added.

On this occasion, Civil Society also protested in front of Press Club in this regard.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/334773-Maalik-banned-because-influential-people-are-afr

Back
Top Bottom