What's new

'Maalik' banned across Pakistan

In which films did Indians criticize their own armed forces? I'd love to see these films. Can you list them?

i will arrange the list for you!

If all this seems controversial to you then you and I live in a separate Pakistan. To me it all seems true. Do you want me to post Zaheem Qadri's pictures? Have you forgotten what Jamshed Dasti was complaining about? Have you forgotten video of police raid in a place in Islamabad? Ayan Ali case and special treatment given to her? And don't even ask me about police.

so u means, that few angels are also living in Pakistan.??

bro, i accepted, but in india, movie makers criticize on whom every they want, like they criticize their own army , airforce and navy on many issues.

do u think this is possible in Pakistan??

so dont compete the two industries.
No they never criticize their forces their media is in tight control they even on occasions justify mass rapes by indian forces in IoK

If you wish to make an anti army movie fine go make one but let people decide if the movie that looks very similar to hit movie of India is good or not

In their movies they always portray their forces in positive light

Looking forward to it.

Rang day Bansanti . Cast Amir Khan, released 2006, in that film they showed how Mig 21 are becoming flying coffins for their Fighter Poilets.

Haider : Cast Shahid Kapoor, Released 2014, in which they criticse their own army on their role in Kashmir.

Rang day Bansanti . Cast Amir Khan, released 2006, in that film they showed how Mig 21 are becoming flying coffins for their Fighter Poilets.

Haider : Cast Shahid Kapoor, Released 2014, in which they criticse their own army on their role in Kashmir.
Rang dey basanti was against corrupt minister who purchased inferior hardware for kickbacks which resulted in crashing of the jet

Havent watched haider so cant comment

Rang dey basanti was against corrupt minister who purchased inferior hardware for kickbacks which resulted in crashing of the jet

Havent watched haider so cant comment

on that topic u can even comment in Pakistan??

You will have to elaborate a bit...................

give me the answer of my Question , and u will get your answer too.

Question: Why all the Public ally Elected Prime Minsters Killed or thrown out from Pakistan??

Yes you can and that Seraiki anti army anti baboon league journalist very often comments on corruption in our F16 deals in the past and also many journalist speak put very often on army role in past but they are army paid according to Maryan Nawaz media cell when they speak against corruption of baboon league

Question: Why all the Public ally Elected Prime Minsters Killed or thrown out from Pakistan??
Sawaal chawal jawab gandum why is Nawaz applying Zia era tactics in 21st century Pakistan?
First Cyber Crime draconian Zia inspired law now this we are going down a slippery slope here today its them tommorow its you mere criticism of the govt could land you in jail and we aee the thekedars of jamhoriyat supporting ban of content they dont find appealing

To answer a question it has to be reasonable sir. (This sentence resembles to one of dialogues from famous "Doohan" drama of Ashar Azeem.)

A dog called nawaz is not here for ever, we are going through some difficult times but we hopefully this basturd will be neutralized soon with his family.

A ghost comes to a person and says, "I will kill you". The person replies, "if I die I will become bigger bhoot than you" : Dialogue from Dhuwan. So Azhar (Ashir Azeem) is removed from police service. He arranges his team and strikes the drug lords severelly.

Ashir Azeem hits the raw nerves and faces retaliation. Waiting for the next move from him after this movie is banned.

nop,the object of criticism was defence minister,a politician
well not specifically the army but against law enforcement agencies like police e.t.c and keeping in view the horrrendous blunders made by indian army,its nothing special

P.S one can and should criticise every strata of society,positive and constructive criticism should always be welcomed,but literally using maa behan ki things for armed forces:tsk: it only happens here not on the eastern side---

Welcome to The Sharif Kingdom of Pakistan.

No they never criticize their forces their media is in tight control they even on occasions justify mass rapes by indian forces in IoK

If you wish to make an anti army movie fine go make one but let people decide if the movie that looks very similar to hit movie of India is good or not

In their movies they always portray their forces in positive light
Shaurya .. copied from A Few Good Men. Watch the trailer, worth spoiling one lazy afternoon on the movie.

Maalik movie has been given go ahead in KPK. They have refused to enforce ban on it there.

Back
Top Bottom