What's new

LUMS: Afghanistan Scholarship Program - Shameful - the could have gone to poor Bihari Pakistanis

I've seen threads on this topic endup like a garbage with lots of trolls,chit chats and racist posts but why would anyone care for them so this thread will be ruined like all others.
Pakistanis in Bangladesh now have to let go their past because i am 101% sure that no one is gonna take them back!!

They should be brought back and given an unconditional apology from the Government of Pakistan for us having abandoned them.

That is because those Biharis stranded in Bangladesh are not Pakistanis.. it is the reward they much get for being loyal to Pakistan during the 1971 war.. but more importantly.. for having darker coloured skin then the two P majority in Pakistan.
MQM,s propaganda machine is stronger than even ttp,s propaganda machine

I am totally against this program. God knows what general raheel thought. We dont need to fawn afghanis. That 2million dollar could be used for needy pakistanis kids or like biharis pakistanis mentioned. Totally unnecesaary and lacking foresight.
so displeased.

I really enjoyed the nokh jhokh at the beginning of this thread between our senior members i.e. Pakistani342 (bhai) vs. Akheilos (baji) and Leader (bhai) :D

On the Topic:
LUMS should widen the scholarship program to include deserving students from KPK and Balochistan and I think we should send suggestions and comments to LUMS...hopefully this will come under consideration at some point in future.

Maybe somewhere in Afghanistan there are people appreciative of Pakistans gestures.

Back
Top Bottom