What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

15232277_1519706334709984_3231008843505699647_n.jpg
15220194_1519706418043309_7374406551711966458_n.jpg

Facebook.png

Last edited:
Hope new army chief's first statement will be i am a Muslim lol

Even Gen Musharraf had to publically announce that he was a Syed. Enough of these explanations. Do what is needed to be done.

Having said that, people of Gujranwala are celebrating the appointment of army chief from their city. Why can't we celebrate on PDF.

Here is a song dedicated to our new army chief. Song that never gets old.

How can the General help? Didn't Prophet's (PBUH) beloved uncle fail to be a Muslim?
No, He R.A was and is a Muslim . Nasibi propaganda is corrupting Islamic History by making preposterous claims like these. It doesn't matter if one declares Shahada publicly or not

No, He R.A was and is a Muslim . Nasibi propaganda is corrupting Islamic History by making preposterous claims like these. It doesn't matter if one declares Shahada publicly or not
But, Shuhada is supposed to be a public statement..

Lot of responsibilities on his shoulders.Pakistani public always expect more from army rather than politicians.

But, Shuhada is supposed to be a public statement..
Were we there or could see what is in His heart ? That was a strategic decision which significantly helped the Islamic cause in its initial stage. He was the one arranging meetings of different tribal leaders and caravans who came to Makah with Prophet PBUH -----the one protecting His Nephew PBUH from the infidels of Makkah ------

Now plz tell me had he declared Shahada in front of Makah's people, they had payed same attention to his call?

Edit: These same nasibis leave no stone unturned to present yazeed as janati . ASTAGHFIRULLAH

Last edited:
How can the General help? Didn't Prophet's (PBUH) beloved uncle fail to be a Muslim?
Who cares; the pathetic nature of Muslims today is that they believe that they are incharge of judging faith and belief and not Allah. I actually wish for their butcher at the hands of a nice 1000 pound JDAM from a USAF B-52.

It is a truism accepted by both sides that an incumbent is to be thoroughly tested in his first few days; this is true of the behaviour on the LOC, and I suspect that this will be true of this development. When the test shows resolution and firmness under pressure, things settle down. Conversely, a new incumbent is watched very carefully and with wary attention until his working style and attitudes become clear. Notice that General Singh spoke highly of his professionalism; I think that is good enough and that from the Indian point of view, the new chief should be thought of as innocent until proved guilty. So to speak.

Things settle down to what extent? Peace on LOC means put the issue under the carpet. After sometime snake will raise the head again ;)

Things settle down to what extent? Peace on LOC means put the issue under the carpet. After sometime snake will raise the head again ;)

That, essentially, is the difference.

To you, it is an issue under the carpet, a constant call to war. To us, it is a compromise that is willingly taken, for the sake of peace. You act, we react. It does not matter what clever spins your foreign ministry or your ISPR put on events; what you have said is the real thing.

Your artless, innocent phrasing makes the whole cause of tension and friction clear. It leaves nothing unsaid, nothing undeclared.

Gen Ishfaq was most preferred by the officers (serving or retired), but, Gen Bajwa ain't a bad choice either. India should sigh a relief that they aren't going to deal with Gen Ishfaq, he would've been really aggressive against them & roasted them.

Lets see what this coas does, rest assured, he's not going to cause much of a problem to PM or India, but, i could be wrong.

That, essentially, is the difference.

To you, it is an issue under the carpet, a constant call to war. To us, it is a compromise that is willingly taken, for the sake of peace. You act, we react. It does not matter what clever spins your foreign ministry or your ISPR put on events; what you have said is the real thing.

Your artless, innocent phrasing makes the whole cause of tension and friction clear. It leaves nothing unsaid, nothing undeclared.

That's why i love reading your posts. The way you treated my snake lol

Then why is your ex army chief saying "be careful" when you don't act and just react??

Sorry in Islam a non Muslim can't lead Muslim Army. Also he would have been a Qadyani it would have seriously bad impact on Army. Pakistan Army motto is Iman Taqwa and Jihad fi Sabilillah. Most soldiers are Muslims and they fight not for Pakistan but to defend a Muslim land. Yes we have non Muslim soldiers but for most soldiers motivation is Islam. So yes it matters no matter How many liberals try to say it should in Islam it does.

Both are but he is true Giant not only height but his size also
@Divergent1

That's why i love reading your posts. The way you treated my snake lol

I am not sure, but that might be a compliment. If it is, thank you. If not, thank you all the same.

Then why is your ex army chief saying "be careful" when you don't act and just react??

He is simply warning us all that there might be hostile actions continued from the Pakistani side, and that this might not be affected by his former colleague in the UN forces being a thoroughly professional and very competent soldier; that this thorough professionalism and competence might not affect state policy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom