What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

Sir Muslims issue with Qadyanis is totally different than with christian and Jews. It's way too different than other issues.

After the Second Amendment in your constitution Qadiyanis are non Muslims and are at par with Christians and Jews. Now what do you want.. bache ki jaan lo ge?

May be you want further amendment, you can tell better.

Whatever. If a Christian can become COAS, so can an Ahmedi.

Look Jutt is Chief now... :rolleyes:

Juttan Naal Vair.. Tay Sidhay Fire...

A secret message to neighbours..!!

@Zibago @Hell hound @war&peace @GreenFalcon @RealNapster
FB_IMG_1480344517965.jpg

Off the record India and Pakistan have been earning $$ through foreign tourism in the region. Why is it necessary to bring CPEC on the record?

Because every opposition party is waiting like hawks to pounce on even a slight mistake. No ruling party in India dares to make the slightest concession on any sensitive issue.

Guys we want to start counter propaganda...as you know very smartly media has called our new gen as ahmadi but thats totally wrong..chek his fathers graves tombstone and kalima tayyabah is written complete...give us plans and also we need huge pakistani pages help...i am also a huge page editor tho but need assistance especially from Pakistan affairs page , Pakistan defence page

701d08c89d625c84e7773d2b8b2f5856.jpg

Guys we want to start counter propaganda...as you know very smartly media has called our new gen as ahmadi but thats totally wrong..chek his fathers graves tombstone and kalima tayyabah is written complete...give us plans and also we need huge pakistani pages help...i am also a huge page editor tho but need assistance especially from Pakistan affairs page , Pakistan defence page

No counter propaganda will be enough unless GHQ sorts out the source which in my opinion is P.M's house as the first public statement on this came from PMLN's senator i.e. Sajid Mir.

No counter propaganda will be enough unless GHQ sorts out the source which in my opinion is P.M's house as the first public statement on this came from PMLN's senator i.e. Sajid Mir.

The only counter propaganda that's needed is the statement that we do not care and have no business in what the religious beliefs of our COAS are.

Under an Islamic society bound to Islamic aims and the propagation of Islamic ideology the only position which is not allowed for a non-Muslim is of political leadership where by not belonging to the faith would naturally translate to lesser enthusiasm towards both of the above stated.

In old days faith/religion meant loyalty and enthusiasm. But in modern time and set up CITIZENSHIP is symbol of loyalty. And a dual citizenship holder is not given high level positions.

I wish someday our COAS is a Sikh, to give it more clarity.

He's not a Ahmedi, his father in law is. Calm down everyone.

well come Mr Bajwa. I hope he will let democratic goverenment function without fear and Indo pakistan relations will improve.

I am appalled at some of the issues discussed here.

If the promotion to a 3-star rank is based largely on merit, we should accept that all the 5 nominees were equally capable of leading the army. Therefore, regardless of the pros & cons of the discretionary choice of the PM; the new appointee would be equal to the task.

In my book, religion, sect or ethnicity makes little difference to his qualities of leadership. So what if one was a Rajput and the second one is a Jat? There must be hundreds of thousands of Rajputs & Jats in Pakistan. Most are just average like Gujjars, Syeds, Arians, Awaans & the Sheikhs. The criterion should not be the accident of birth but the ‘Merit’ alone.

Qadianis are also citizens of Pakistan and as patriotic as anyone else. It is correct that Bhutto's amendment made Qadianis non-Muslims, but ‘Love’ sees no barriers. Having a Qadiani wife does not make a person less capable or less patriotic. Remember, our first Foreign Minister Sir Zafarullah Khan was a Qadiani. Air Marshal Zafar Chaudhry as well as Vice Admiral H.H Ahmad, Chief of Naval Staff were Qadianis. Pakistan’s atomic programme owes a lot to the efforts of the Nobel Laureate Prof Abdus Salaam, who also happened to be a Qadiani.

Qadianis are also citizens of Pakistan and as patriotic as anyone else. It is correct that Bhutto's amendment made Qadianis non-Muslims, but ‘Love’ sees no barriers. Having a Qadiani wife does not make a person less capable or less patriotic. Remember, our first Foreign Minister Sir Zafarullah Khan was a Qadiani. Air Marshal Zafar Chaudhry as well as Vice Admiral H.H Ahmad, Chief of Naval Staff were Qadianis. Pakistan’s atomic programme owes a lot to the efforts of the Nobel Laureate Prof Abdus Salaam, who also happened to be a Qadiani.

Well said Sir

It is appalling to see how racist my fellow brethren are acting on this board. Even if he is a Qadiyani, who gives a damn. Does that negate his merit? No

As long as the person does justice to the position/responsibility he is given, one mustn't point finger at them, irrespective of what ethnicity/religion they belong to. But as far as Islam is concerned, then I have issues with Ahmedis, but, that is just restricted to religious matters, matters of state are separate.

P.S Mullah's have done more damage to Pakistan than anybody else, what service have they done thus far in 70 years of our history? Nothing but hate and bloodshed. So lets not get into it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom