What's new

Low intensity blast in Rawalpindi.

India is far safer in "some" places. Pakistan is unsafe every place. Why Obama doesn't visit Pakistan? Or cricket team? Or major international sporting event? I can't even buy travel insurance for Pakistan. Canadian gov't has said to avoid all non essential travel to Pakistan.

Please stop saying "India sucks, they should fix themselves before giving us lecture." The day we realize we're awful nation is when we will fix ourselves.

I agree with beginning part of your post.

Does India share border with Afghanistan? What's with the stupid comparison? Do they have a govt like Afghanistan which ahrbors Mullah radio despite bomb attacks in Kabul? Answer is no. So let's not go there. But Indians are a complete failure in some parts of their territory which I mentioned in my last post. Brought India in the post only because they were acting as an expert on terrorism here despite the fact that these morons can't looks beyond their as$ on any issue related to Pakistan.

Yeah but they are disappointment after reading this failed terrorist attack on internet or on this forum. WE can clearly see that here.
you should avoid stereotyping,i can't see any indian member condoning or showing disappointment its your hatred that blurred your vision.

you should avoid stereotyping,i can't see any indian member condoning or showing disappointment its your hatred that blurred your vision.

WE had to stereo type when we see Indians with only one reaction on such fail attacks.

WE had to stereo type when we see Indians with only one reaction on such fail attacks.
can you quote any indian whereas i can give many example of Muslims on P.D.F celebrating when a non Muslim or even a Shia gets killed or vice versa.

It is going to be long war. And our enemy will attack us and succeed sometimes. Shall we abandon our hopes if he succeeds sometimes? No, we shall fight whatever it takes and how long it takes! I owe it my kids. There will be military operations and they have their effect, significant effect. But if our civil agencies do not move in quickly to develop that area economically and socially we will have trouble again. And if our neighbours will keep facilitating our enemies the fight will take longer. But as I said, we shall fight and look beyond the enemy attacks once in a while.

Operation Zarb-e Azab is the 9 th operation by Pakistan army against these militant, and reportedly all of them have been "hugely successful".

these are.

Operation Rah-e-Haq
Operation Zalzala
Bajaur offensive
Operation Black Thunderstorm
Operation Rah-e-Rast
Operation Rah-e-Nijat
Operation Rah-e-Shahadat
North Waziristan offensive
Operation Zarb-e-Azb

So we shouldn't have conducted these operations and should have left these territories under TTP control which we liberated after the above mentioned operations? Is this what you guys want to say. What's with the desperation and disappointment with you bharatis? Why so much love and support for TTP. What happened to the drama where you used to hate terrorists?

can you quote any indian whereas i can give many example of Muslims on P.D.F celebrating when a non Muslim or even a Shia gets killed or vice versa.

Search this thread. The disappointment is evident. Also check the thread about the death of a Muslim in europe. WE can see even the senior bharati members like @karan.1970 cheering an innocent's death.

So we shouldn't have conducted these operations and should have left these territories under TTP control which we liberated after the above mentioned operations? Is this what you guys want to say. What's with the desperation and disappointment with you bharatis? Why so much love and support for TTP. What happened to the drama where you used to hate terrorists?

When you claim an Operation is hugely successful at least it should translate into discernable results.

Mentality/Narrative in Pakistan need to be changed, otherwise even after 9 more operation, you will still be where you are today.

Last edited:
When you claim an Operation is hugely successful at least it translate into discernable results.

Mentality/Narrative in Pakistan need to changed, otherwise even after 9 more operation, you will still be where you are today.

Operations were successful to liberate Pakistani territories from the control of terrorists. We don't need to change anything, You just need to know further about these operations, their objectives and their results instead of being an expert on such issues which you obviously aren't.

Please take it up with the world stage. You've only managed to destroy your country further with that mentality

Your very own National Security Adviser has exposed your Indian Govt's filthy state of mind front of everyone.. There is no point of discussing on this issue further anymore.

Your very own National Security Adviser has exposed your Indian Govt's filthy state of mind front of everyone.. There is no point of discussing on this issue further anymore.

Exactly why you should bring it to the world's attention. pakistan has dug it's own grave by supporting these elements, which have now grown like a virus.

Back
Top Bottom