What's new

Low intensity blast in Rawalpindi.

We did operation in Swat. How come terrorists still exist?

Terrorists still exist because they have bases in Afghanistan where they can train and regroup, and from which they can plan their operations.. And the Afghan government has not been very helpful about eliminating them, at least before the Peshawar tragedy happened.

All of North Waziristan has been cleared except for a small portion; even once that gets cleared, they will still have Afghanistan, unless operations there prove successful as well.

Operation Zarb-e Azab is the 9 th operation by Pakistan army against these militant, and reportedly all of them have been "hugely successful"..yet terrorism continues in Pakistan unabated.

these are.

Operation Rah-e-Haq
Operation Zalzala
Bajaur offensive
Operation Black Thunderstorm
Operation Rah-e-Rast
Operation Rah-e-Nijat
Operation Rah-e-Shahadat
North Waziristan offensive
Operation Zarb-e-Azb

That's because they have always had bases in Afghanistan, where they can get help from their Indian handlers!
Hopefully, that will change after the diplomatic pressure exerted in Afghanistan in the wake of the Peshawar atrocity.

No need to show. You are already posting on that other thread where you cheered it. Why quote that post when you are already active there.

What a lame cop out (and I am not surprised). Liars always do that.

The most important thing is that no lives were lost. The threat of terrorism continues to grow, and it only makes sense for everyone to stand united against all forms of terrorism.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

What a lame cop out (and I am not surprised). Liars always do that.

No cop out. We are already discussing your shameful behavior on that other then why post the same thing here. Why should I waste my efforts when you know what you said and how shameful and disgusting was that.

No cop out. We are already discussing your shameful behavior on that other then why post the same thing here. Why should I waste my efforts when you know what you said and how shameful and disgusting was that.
When you smell something foul which others can't, it normally is due to your own nose or brain being full of cr@p. You will be well advised to get that checked for yourself. :)

Back
Top Bottom