What's new

Low intensity blast in Rawalpindi.

can you quote any indian whereas i can give many example of Muslims on P.D.F celebrating when a non Muslim or even a Shia gets killed or vice versa.
Well, this is Pakistani forum. This means many reports against anti-pakistan content. Which means the user's post is deleted and banned. Hell, i was going to be banned because they thought I was false flagger because my content "irked" a few nationalist and overly patriotic people of Pakistan.

If you head over to times of india or indian forums, you won't see many condemns from the Indians there. Rather, the opposite.

Operations were successful to liberate Pakistani territories from the control of terrorists. We don't need to change anything, You just need to know further about these operations, their objectives and their results instead of being an expert on such issues which you obviously aren't.

Well if this your success, then i wonder what your failure looks like.

Pakistani army drives them from one area, they go and setup shop in another, this is story of all Pakistani operation in Tribal regions.

Even now, when they are being driven out of North Wazirstan,with in Pakistan they are moving their operations to Balochistan.

And the reason they are able to do that is because 'locals' are mostly sympathetic to their cause.

That is why, there is need to change the narrative in Pakistan, but you might be too blockheaded to grasp such a simple concept.

Exactly why you should bring it to the world's attention. pakistan has dug it's own grave by supporting these elements, which have now grown like a virus.
There are different ways India does make Pakistan come off bad.

Perhaps giving money to "Baloch liberators" be considered terrorism by you? I remember going to an Indian forum. There was entire section about "Baloch freedom fight against Pakistan."

Please take it up with the world stage. You've only managed to destroy your country further with that mentality

World leaders and diplomats have been shown the evidence of India's involvement. They know it. That's why you keep failing in trying to declare Pakistan a terrorist state. That is why we keep receiving military hardware no matter how hard you try.

What makes you think you are entitled to see our classified intelligence ops and the evidence gathered? Those entitled have seen it. Protecting their investment in India for the sake of money it's entirely different matter but does not allow them to curse you openly.

Exactly why you should bring it to the world's attention. pakistan has dug it's own grave by supporting these elements, which have now grown like a virus.

Which sasti sharab ki botal you use? Stop manipulating the discussion. Read again when your come out your drunk state of mind.

There are different ways India does make Pakistan come off bad.

Perhaps giving money to "Baloch liberators" be considered terrorism by you? I remember going to an Indian forum. There was entire section about "Baloch freedom fight against Pakistan."

I would be ashamed if we weren't. After all, your country is hosting our largest insurgency since the independence of the two nations.

World leaders and diplomats have been shown the evidence of India's involvement. They know it. That's why you keep failing in trying to declare Pakistan a terrorist state. That is why we keep receiving military hardware no matter how hard you try.

What makes you think you are entitled to see our classified intelligence ops and the evidence gathered? Those entitled have seen it. Protecting their investment in India for the sake of money it's entirely different matter but does not allow them to curse you openly.

You claim Indian involvement in every ill that happens to pakistan. It's time to man up and start dealing with your own problems.

Which sasti sharab ki botal you use? Stop manipulating the discussion. Read again when your come out your drunk state of mind.

Until you realize that this is a homegrown problem, I'm afraid that your Operation Zarb e whatever will keep continuing.

I would be ashamed if we weren't. After all, your country is hosting our largest insurgency since the independence of the two nations.

You claim Indian involvement in every ill that happens to pakistan. It's time to man up and start dealing with your own problems.

Until you realize that this is a homegrown problem, I'm afraid that your Operation Zarb e whatever will keep continuing.
Thanks for admission. I also admit with your second sentence to some extent, (not sure if it's still true as of recent)

Operation Zarb-e Azab is the 9 th operation by Pakistan army against these militant, and reportedly all of them have been "hugely successful"..yet terrorism continues in Pakistan unabated.

these are.

Operation Rah-e-Haq
Operation Zalzala
Bajaur offensive
Operation Black Thunderstorm
Operation Rah-e-Rast
Operation Rah-e-Nijat
Operation Rah-e-Shahadat
North Waziristan offensive
Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Fantastic reply. Well said. . All the operations r sucessfull on paper,that's all. U kill one,ten more will come out. Aresh,Lastly don't blame Indian for this,sow as u reap. The job of the suicide bomber is to kill the enemy with maximun casulties. There r thousand of suicide bombers in Pakistan. It is very difficult to stop a suicide bomber
@Areesh,

Fantastic reply. Well said. . All the operations r sucessfull on paper,that's all. U kill one,ten more will come out. Aresh,Lastly don't blame Indian for this,sow as u reap. The job of the suicide bomber is to kill the enemy with maximun casulties. There r thousand of suicide bombers in Pakistan. It is very difficult to stop a suicide bomber
@Areesh,
Even the US operations are good on paper. Terrorism still exists in Afghanistan. So don't say we've not tried.

BUT

As said before, we need to make our police stronger. Army is not the solution. We're not trying hard enough.

Well if this your success, then i wonder what your failure looks like.

Pakistani army drives them from one area, they go and setup shop in another, this is story of all Pakistani operation in Tribal regions.

Even now, when they are being driven out of North Wazirstan,with in Pakistan they are moving their operations to Balochistan.

And the reason they are able to do that is because 'locals' are mostly sympathetic to their cause.

That is why, there is need to change the narrative in Pakistan, but you might be too blockheaded to grasp such a simple concept.

Most of the operations of TTP are handled outside Pakistani territory. From Kunar and Nuristan in Afghanistan. There is a reason that Muillah radio is in Afghanistan and not in our territory. There is a reason that planners of school attack are in afghanistan and were arrested by Afghan forces. If pushing terrorists out of Pakistani territory is failure according to you then yes we are proud of such failures. If you guys can claim success in 65 war or for occupying a frozen wasteland then we can surely claim success in operations that liberated our territory and forced them to run towards Afghanistan. There is only a little presence of TTP in Baluchistan and FC would deal with it effectively. WE liberated our land, killed hundreds of terrorists, denied them using our land as a base to attack us. We are proud of such failures. You can continue cheering for them. :)

@Areesh,

A person like you who thinks that believes TTP is formed by ISI is simply not eligible to talk on these issues. First learn history and get yourself enlightened with facts before talking on these issues and making joke out of yourself. Enough said.

What have you guys turned my thread into
1660878_267633233446568_1548326313_a[1].jpg

I will not deny our failures especially of political elite who failed to develop these areas, it will be a mistake. But India works as facilitator to our enemies, the murderers of our people. It tries to create conditions where these people can flourish. So for our security forces, India is part of the problem.

[Hint]. Not everything your government does makes it to news headlines!

Or perhaps you need to stop living in the caves and notice that Pakistan has been combating everyone taking up arms against the Nation for a long while now.

There is no Good Bad and Bad Taliban anymore, and if you haven't figured it out already then you definitely need to do some research mate.

Search this thread. The disappointment is evident. Also check the thread about the death of a Muslim in europe. WE can see even the senior bharati members like @karan.1970 cheering an innocent's death.
Typical lying Pakistani.. So common these days :)

Typical lying Pakistani.. So common these days :)

Lying? Weren't you defending an innocent's murder. What is more common is a bharati bigot who hates Muslims cheering a Muslim's death.

Back
Top Bottom