What's new

Looting South to feed the North

You have a great sense of humor.

Gujaratis are the ones who migrate to other states to make a living. You will find more Gujaratis living outside of Gujarat. Do you even know how your bania kind is treated in USA? 7/11 store owner beaten to death. Motel owner shot to death. 5'1 patel talking shit on the interwebs

You are beggars living in my state. You are at our mercy. It won't even take a single week to turn you dhokla eating weaklings into bio fertilizer.

If you want continue this in real life. Inbox me your details. For now I will put your nasty bania behind in my ignore list . Ciao Banya!
Hahaha. Ghati, inbox me your address - of whichever 100 square foot Chawl or jhopadpati you live in - I am more concerned about the stench in my nostrils. Chal - ata kutrya barabar sandas saaf kar - tula panaas paise jast denar - aata Naach.

You have a great sense of humor.

Gujaratis are the ones who migrate to other states to make a living. You will find more Gujaratis living outside of Gujarat. Do you even know how your bania kind is treated in USA? 7/11 store owner beaten to death. Motel owner shot to death. 5'1 patel talking shit on the interwebs

You are beggars living in my state. You are at our mercy. It won't even take a single week to turn you dhokla eating weaklings into bio fertilizer.

If you want continue this in real life. Inbox me your details. For now I will put your nasty bania behind in my ignore list . Ciao Banya!

did you get rejected by some gujju female ?

In India richer states claim they give more. Pakistan mein ganga ulti behti hai. Yahan bc jho 2 waqt ki roti nai ka sakhte kehte hai sab se ziada tax wohi dete hai. :lol:

Alright, out of the top 10 rice producing states in India 3 are from the South and there are just 5 states in Southern India. While AP produces 130 lank tonnes, UP produces 140L tons and look at the difference in population. Regarding your statement about automobile companies in the South, they are private firms and it is upto them to decide where they want to put up their facilities. You can see private firms across Western, Central and Southern India but not along the ganges belt states because they are aware of the high crime rate, uneducated population who also lack basic civic sense and no wonder no company wants to set up shop in those regions. But, GoI is still allocating you higher paltry based on the taxes you contribute and offering you higher incentives, PSU's and other such govt stuff which is exactly my point that paltry should be offered based on what you contribute which is the only way govt of a particular state could strive for development.

Regarding your statement that UP would be the 5th largest country by population, of-course it would be when they breed like insects and pull their cocks out whenever they see a female organism and most of them happen to be living under the poverty line, so no wonder I wouldn't care what their population is as they aren't the most attractive market and regarding the communal violence and caste-based politics - don't even get me started on that

Especially in UP and Bihar .In Bihar they will kidnap business man and then extort money

Lol Kerala has the best HDI and tops out in litracy and standard of living. Instead of being rewarded to it centre is looting us and supporting others for their mismanagement.

Exactly all the recent rape and murders in South was narrowed down to migrant workers from the north.
I have seen many of them standing on the streets starting at the women and making them feel uncomfortable. Lot of them are perverts with lack of Civic Sense.

Agreed .
May be difference in culture but the way the looks our women is gross and disgusting .
I have seen several times .

Especially in UP and Bihar .In Bihar they will kidnap business man and then extort money

Agreed .
May be difference in culture but the way the looks our women is gross and disgusting .
I have seen several times .

all it takes is a thrashing or lynching to set expectations

The economy of Uganda went Bankrupt under Amin's rule. Amin was a notorious dictator,he killed so many of his people. Are u aware
It's how you look at things. He taught these gujrati leech a nice lesson.
I am not in into nasty gujrati buffaloes. More ugly than their men.

I just don't like their decieving and greedy nature. All stereotypes about jews, are true for these gujratis.

In all likelihood he is just a typical ghati working as a domestic help living off the scraps thrown by his Marwari or Gujju boss. What better way to vent your frustration than to be a keyboard warrior?

It's how you look at things. He taught these gujrati leech a nice lesson.

I am not in into nasty gujrati buffaloes. More ugly than their men.

I just don't like their decieving and greedy nature. All stereotypes about jews, are true for these gujratis.
Nothing wrong with 90% of Marathis - but you seem to belong to the vocal 10% who just looks to put the blame of your own personal failures on other communities - everyone is a target it seems. What are your views on South Indians in Bombay?

Nothing wrong with 90% of Marathis - but you seem to belong to the vocal 10% who just looks to put the blame of your own personal failures on other communities - everyone is a target it seems. What are your views on South Indians in Bombay?

South Indians stopped or greatly reduced migration to Mumbai after 1990

South Indians stopped or greatly reduced migration to Mumbai after 1990
Yes - but they do form a significant chunk of the city's population. They faced the wrath of local goons in the 1960s and 1970s.

Is it so?

Very few South Indians migrate to Mumbai. They are no threat to our culture or language. Infact many of them adopt our language.

Gujratis and Bhaiyyas are still migrating to Mumbai in hordes. Also to Pune, Nashik and Aurangabad. Makes you wonder about Modi's lies.

They are a threat to our existence. They need to be shown the door.

Is it so?

Very few South Indians migrate to Mumbai. They are no threat to our culture or language. Infact many of them adopt our language.

Gujratis and Bhaiyyas are still migrating to Mumbai in hordes. Also to Pune, Nashik and Aurangabad. Makes you wonder about Modi's lies.

there was significant migration of south indians in the 1970s and early 1980s
no one is coming. hence the perception of no threat

Is it so?

I don't know if you have read about it - but there was a significant amount of angst against South Indian migrants to Bombay in the 1960s and 1970s. Their restaurants were ransacked. If anything, the language of the South Indians was even more insular and different from Marathi.

Economics brings migrants. Maharashtra of course is the most industrialized state in India. But you would also find Marathi people working in IT firms in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgaon.

I do believe in an India for everyone. It's ok if you don't.

Back
Top Bottom