What's new

Look who is joining PTI - Najam Sethi

It is to much not to accept your daughter, but again personal issue. Leave it on IK.

So many replies, and not even a single boot-licker of Imran Khan has bothered addressing the actual issue as stated by Najam Sethi. Why Mr. Khan not expelling the known criminals from his party? The Indian members on here make more sense then Pakistani's probably because they think and see Imran Khan from an impartial point of view.

PS: Please don't hurl abuses on me for hurting your emotions, i am allergic to street-level talk, makes me puke.

So many replies, and not even a single boot-licker of Imran Khan has bothered addressing the actual issue as stated by Najam Sethi. Why Mr. Khan not expelling the known criminals from his party? Please don't hurl abuses, i am allergic to street level talk, makes me puke. The Indian members on here make more sense then Pakistani's probably because they think and see Imran Khan from an impartial point of view.

Lets just get to point

Who are u going to Vote for in the 2013 Election?

So many replies, and not even a single boot-licker of Imran Khan has bothered addressing the actual issue as stated by Najam Sethi. Why Mr. Khan not expelling the known criminals from his party? The Indian members on here make more sense then Pakistani's probably because they think and see Imran Khan from an impartial point of view.

PS: Please don't hurl abuses on me for hurting your emotions, i am allergic to street-level talk, makes me puke.

Will you bother to reply ???

Mr. Ali - put IK & PTI aside and tell me your opinion, how Pakistan can resolve it's problem of governance and corruption?

Only Najem Sethi, Najem Sethi, Najam Sethi.................................................... :rofl:
I think he is the only Journalist left in Pakistan.
Ever you listen His Positive comments??
He is Anti-Pakistan who never want to see new new Ruler.
He is Big Supporter of PLMN.
Ever he spoke about corruption of PML N and their Sugar mills and their Illegal Stock warehouses??
Ever he spoke about PML N attack on Supreme Court??
Ever he spoke about Land mafia of PMLN and there cheated members .I.e Haji Pervaiz khan who was PMLN- NA55 caught in exams cheating.After resignation SHOW, Now he is vice president of PMLN in Rawalpindi.
Ever he Talked about MNA Anjum Aqeel,when PML N supporters attacked on Islamabad Shalimar Police station, released Anjum Aqeel in heavy firing. Two police officers wounded in the incident.
I can give you 1000s of examples Of PMLN corruption.

Thing is that Najem Sethi is Big traitor and mostly working on Anti Pakistan Agenda. Already discussed many times.

But you still crying
Najem Sethi, Najem Sethi, Najam Sethi.................................................... :rofl:

Who say its his daughter ? any proof ? Imran Khan lived for years in UK been also to USA no one asked him there and no court police said it was his daughter. Maybe i am wrong but what i know i havnet seen. Yet again it his personal matter same as wifte of Altaf Hussain left him since he was good enough in b***

Wow people ... Grow Up , if you reread your posts you will find out that a bunch of kids are Fighting .

And please For Gods sake Dont believe on everything others tell you to do so , Think from your BRAIN too ... Sometimes.

This guy is just another troll...the more u feed him the happier he gets...best to avoid him

mate the same could be said about your post . just because some one is an a$$ does not mean you have to go down to their level .:)
But its important to show them a mirror :lol:

Stop acting like a little cyring baby ...Do you have any other party in mind? ---No

In democracy , people are ought to choose "best available" and in my view ...Imran and PTI is "best available" ...Do you have any counter argument for this? If so then put it forward and if not and kindly child please ...... FU*K OFF !!!!!

People like are real ...................... I want to say many things but I'll get banned....!!!!!

Tum PML (N) or Zardari se hi khush raho .........dumbass.

Please Look in the Mirror for once .

if the rumours are true , i thought by now it would have been solidly proven..as we have an era of DNA and any court can force a simple paternity test

I was once a supporter of PTI and respected Imran, but he always disappointed me and people around me. Master of U-Turn, swiming in same dirty waters of politics, his utopian islamic welfare state is a hoax for illiterate.

Bhai tm Mr 10% ko vote dei dena..... jab koi khud apnay paoon pai kulhari mar raha ho to phir koi kuch nahi ker sakta... all the best for your Political party....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom