What's new

Look who is joining PTI - Najam Sethi

So IK is no different than any other politicians .He is just another politician . You are right.

when did i say he is GOD ? every human has right wrong good bad past .so he has too . i just wanna test him as our ruler for 5 years if he pass i will remain support him if he failed i pull back my support to him . i never ever worship humans .nor i am blind lover of any human .

I was once a supporter of PTI and respected Imran, but he always disappointed me and people around me.

hud hai
Abhi Government main aya tuk nahi hai disappointment kis baat ki -.-

So IK is no different than any other politicians .He is just another politician . You are right.

Imran
Zardari
Nawaz

Zardari doesnt have an illegal daughter
Nawaz doesnt have an illegal daughter

This tells us that Zardari and Nawaz are better men then IK :hitwall:

But it reflects the character of that person.

If he is not true to his real child how can he will true to others?????????

It is propaganda against him people want to use every mean to mudslide him.
images

But it reflects the character of that person.

If he is not true to his real child how can he will true to others?????????

Zardari and Nawaz are true to their Children what exactly is your point?

What the hell does it matter if he has a dozen illegal children we just want him to end Corruption and enforce selection on Merit

Zardari and Nawaz are true to their Children what exactly is your point?

What the hell does it matter if he has a dozen illegal children we just want him to end Corruption and enforce selection on Merit

The problema isn't he had illegal children.

The problem is he was dishonest about it ,the sorts of corrupt values he accuses his opponent Nawaz and Zardari of having.

The difference is one its moral dishonesty of IK's part while financial or political corruption on the part of Nawaz and zardari.

Well IK doesn't have tasted political powers till now ,so jury is out how he behave once he comes to power.

But on the question of morality,...he has got some skeletons in the closet.

The problem is he was dishonest about it ,the sorts of corrupt values he accuses his opponent Nawaz and Zardari of having.

The difference is one its moral dishonesty of IK's part while financial or political corruption on the part of Nawaz and zardari.

Well IK doesn't have tasted political powers till now ,so jury is out how he behave once he comes to power.

How IK can do corruption when he was not in the power??

Its just matter of time.

Then what are we supposed to do? What for some holy man to come down from the sky?

Meanwhile here is the pattern of upcoming governments
PPP > PMLN > PPP > PMLN > PPP > PMLN and so on and so on

No other party can break this cycle except PTI

its same like i said vajpayee was she-male and how can he lead 500mn womens of india he never marry one of them :D

This is so idiotic.

Just because one doesn't marry he becomes a she male ??

You don't about anything vajpayee and read about him before talking BS.

This is so idiotic.

He didnt marry so there r two logical outcomes
1- He did an Imran Khan with protection
2- He aint a Man

Bhartis opinion is not required on the issue , he don't drink urine or eat $hit go correct your country first.

this is a forum mate. koi ghar ki jayadad nahai . :)
if you don't like us commenting on stuff then call for an only Pakistani forum . :)
just remember where you go we follow:smitten::lol:

this is a forum mate. koi ghar ki jayadad nahai . :)
if you don't like us commenting on stuff then call for an only Pakistani forum . :)
just remember where you go we follow:smitten::lol:

well am not against india or indians but some comments are just disgusting.

This is so idiotic.

lolz now its become idiotic ? he has super control system installed? now when your term come you start burn like rocket yaar :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom