What's new

Look who is joining PTI - Najam Sethi

Ali.009

Reaction score
I was once a supporter of PTI and respected Imran, but he always disappointed me and people around me. Master of U-Turn, swiming in same dirty waters of politics, his utopian islamic welfare state is a hoax for illiterate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your thread title is misleading and for obvious reasons. Mods please close this thread.

yaar tum logoon ki dushmani kya hai ? najam sethi ho ya ali-009 tum logoon ko takleef kya hai ? you eat drink sleep with political hate?koi or kam nhi hai kya ?

he never rule he never get any power yet he is not yet tested still bashing bashing bashing i am failed to understand why .its not blind hate?

Your thread title is misleading and for obvious reasons. Mods please close this thread.

There is nothing misleading about the title, it exactly represents what is being said in the clip. It is a habit of PTI supporters to avoid when confronted with valid questions.

Mr. Ali - put IK & PTI aside and tell me your opinion, how Pakistan can resolve it's problem of governance and corruption?

whatever+2.jpg

I was once a supporter of PTI and respected Imran, but he always disappointed me and people around me. Master of U-Turn, swiming in same dirty waters of politics, his utopian islamic welfare state is a hoax for illiterate.

HAHAHA good try u was PTI supporter when was that ? lol

Listen to this u moron

Last edited by a moderator:
How can a man who isn't man enough to accept his own daughter because she was born outside marriage and could hurt his political ambitions would care for the aspirations common Pakistanis and strive to fulfill them ??:undecided:

How can a man who isn't man enough to accept his own daughter because she was born outside marriage and could hurt his political ambitions would care for the aspirations common Pakistanis and strive for fulfill them ??:undecided:

its not someone personal matter ? if we start open then every man in power will go in drain .

Back
Top Bottom