What's new

LOC Hot Tonight

Hold on. Even without Modi, 47, 64, 71, 88, 99 took place.

How difficult is it to understand that Modi or No Modi, we have been in a state of war since 47.

You guys just fool yourself blaming Modi as for the first time ( after Indira Gandhi ) India has an Offensive Policy.

You never needed a Modi fr war with India. Accept it.
We are not blaming Modi for anything, Indians are or if you consider Indian muslims to be Indians anymore...that is. On topic yes we had wars in the past and we will definitely have one more specially if things continue in this direction however you are also forgetting that after 99 no conflict took place between India and Pakistan until now. Yes 27th Feb cannot be termed as a major conflict but it definitely had the potential to have turned into one, thanks your leader. Modi wants Indians to believe Pakistan is a pushover, something you lot desperately want to believe. This is where the danger lies. There were established norms even between arch rivals, even during the cold war, soviets and US had some sort of tact understanding, there is none now between India and Pakistan. That is the difference. Modi has played a dangerous game for his political gains and Indians are far too fools to realize this and are happy to play along however as i have stated before you can continue to play this game of yours until the shit hits the fan and than it will be out of everyone's hand and rest assured you will not come out as a winner.

Air Defence Guns were seen passing through Islamabad most likely towards LOC Via Muzafarabad
I made a video of a long convoy
However I'll crop & post just a small bit of it to not disclose the complete details of the assets being moved
I would ask strongly advise against such move. because it will be like giving first person ground intelligence to the enemy about our troops movement.

there is much more that is gathered from a single video. who is shown and who is not shown the background and then plans are drawn.

yes its internet and satellite age and they give out a picture as well but nothing beats ground and human intelligence. all I am saying is dont become an instrument for them in this regard.

tensions along the borders and LoC are high and Modi government looking for diversion from its atrocities in Kashmir and its military will try to escalate the situation to bigger confrontation. our resources are limited and if they know we are prepared in one place they will plan accordingly.

talk f troops and its type is bad enough topping up with pictures and videos is worse and this is a nightmare for the security agencies due to smart phones and social media where the terrorists robbers and other criminals are tipped off about a raid and at larger scale the enemy forces.

please dont do it and stop others too.

Dude, Welcome to 2020. Each and Every man had a GPS enabled, Internet connected camera !
if its for real, Media can directly reach and verify these incidents much before ISPR releases any info.
What is your source ?

Either you guys are selective stupid or permanent morons. So GPS enabled, internet-connected cameras held by everyone come into your consciousness when Indian posts are shown burning already? But when it comes to Indian claims - your entier Nation starts eating grass. Consider this;
  • Indian claim of surgical strike 1 - 0 images
  • Indian claim of surgical strike 2 - 0 images
  • Indian claim of killing 350 terrorists in Balakot - 0 images
  • Indian claim of downing F-16 - 0 images
  • Even when your National honour was as stake - 0 images.
And when Pakistan already shows you your posts burning in images, you still ask for evidence - LOL on you!

Last edited:
The shit is not about who knows what. The shit is you don;t come here and screw it up and post it for the entire world to see.
What if they didn't and your post helped them assess defense assets movement?

@waz Look into this guy first posting army movements and then insulting members in a sequence of posts.
Exactly !!
It is a game of chances, if they don’t know but this guy or his type of people bring it out, you are only proving yourself helpful to Indian Military, nothing else...

Y
IF ANYONE OF YOU THINKS THAT SHARING THE LIVE INFORMATION OF MOVEMENT OF OUR MILITARY ASSETS BRINGS YOU APPLAUSE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SUCH APPLAUSES. Do Respect Your Armed Forces By Doing your part in staying Silent about these movements. One small detail you give, and a whole lot of hard thinking hours of our strategic teams go in vain !!

AVOID !!!!
You are right, i work in a garrison and i have seen many things even the movement of high tech missile system to foreign delegations but never shared that because of the threats we are facing today

While the IAF seems to be missing in the air, the situation on the ground is volatile, however, if the situation explodes then be sure it will not remain around LOC.

Try to understand the real grudge & pain from last February. No matter what, Modi & RSS Company is under immense pressure for the beating and making tall claims contrary to the reality. They really need something to brag about and Trump will soon visit India. They really need to redirect Trump & others positive approach towards Pakistan since India is on retreat on diplomatic front. . . .they really to build negative narrative against Pakistan and in the meantime, had to try to gain some points for couple of their losses in last February. Be it Air, Land & Sea India is preparing to pull a stunt and their pattern is mostly like create diversion first and try to sneak from somewhere else. I will not be surprised if India try to shoot down even an unarmed military plane.

So kindly don't get your panties in a twist

lets say that any information related to troops movement as well as detail of equipment, will be treated as a security risk and after reminders; the action will taken straight away.

Secondly, instead of getting triggered let's agree to feel the responsibility.

We are reaching a final settlement in Afghanistan, which will allow Pakistan to function effortlessly in the country. It is almost a complete victory for us.

Indian rage is at its limits, so they will start attacking LoC again.
I predicted this years ago.
Knowing Indians involvement in Afghanistan to cause problems for Pakistan in conjunction with the Afghan NDS and its corrupt politicians.
it was predicted that after American leaving Indians would be targeted. American's invitation to the Indians to sent Indian Army is diced with danger for India.
The Indians are between the rock and the hard place.
If they sent army, they would be blown away easily. Suffering heavy losses and losing face.
If they don't sent army, their remaining assets in Afghanistan should kiss their safety goodbye.
They have to leave immediately or face dire consequences.

We are not blaming Modi for anything, Indians are or if you consider Indian muslims to be Indians anymore...that is. On topic yes we had wars in the past and we will definitely have one more specially if things continue in this direction however you are also forgetting that after 99 no conflict took place between India and Pakistan until now. Yes 27th Feb cannot be termed as a major conflict but it definitely had the potential to have turned into one, thanks your leader. Modi wants Indians to believe Pakistan is a pushover, something you lot desperately want to believe. This is where the danger lies. There were established norms even between arch rivals, even during the cold war, soviets and US had some sort of tact understanding, there is none now between India and Pakistan. That is the difference. Modi has played a dangerous game for his political gains and Indians are far too fools to realize this and are happy to play along however as i have stated before you can continue to play this game of yours until the shit hits the fan and than it will be out of everyone's hand and rest assured you will not come out as a winner.
Ironically, Modi's rise to power and his propagation of the exact narrative you describe so eloquently (that he wants to establish a "new normal" where Pakistan is a "pushover") is occurring because of the fundamentalist and extremist Hindu slant that his polity assumes. He relies on mullahocracy-type politics to brainwash the bjp loyalists into believing this false paradigm, that India is mega-Israel and Pakistan is Gaza. He has turned Indians into ignorant, hyperhindutva-ised zombies, marching relentlessly towards world war Z.

There are no secrets that in the new Indian approach towards Kashmir and Pakistan the hand of Israel and its policies towards the Palestinians are visible.

Thus, their desire to push Pakistan as far as possible without reaction from them.
And once it becomes tolerable, then everything under the sun is possible. A docile, "looking for peace" Pakistan suits India. That's what Israel preached them. Go for it. Pakistan wouldn't be able to do anything.

Lets face it, months down the line Kashmiris under constant curfew, Pakistan not able to do anything.
Therefore, as much as results until now are concerned Pakistan behaved like Israeli predicted to India it would do.
Any surprises!!

When saner people like me or @MastanKhan pointed out the mistakes Pakistan made in Feb 19, many object and put forward their own hypothesis. Forget the Hypothesis, look at the reality and cold facts played out in last one year. Even if you still cannot see the reality and understand what is happening, blame yourself.

When recently I predicted India would make a move towards Azad Kashmir probably in two years time. Same "Jugadary" on this forum, "know it all" type or "connected" raised the same mantra.
Don't worry wait for the ultimate.

Only fools would keep repeating the same experiments over and over and expect different results.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ' (George Santayana-1905)

And Einstein wisely said "“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

There are no secrets that in the new Indian approach towards Kashmir and Pakistan the hand of Israel and its policies towards the Palestinians are visible.

Thus, their desire to push Pakistan as far as possible without reaction from them.
And once it becomes tolerable, then everything under the sun is possible. A docile, "looking for peace" Pakistan suits India. That's what Israel preached them. Go for it. Pakistan wouldn't be able to do anything.

Lets face it, months down the line Kashmiris under constant curfew, Pakistan not able to do anything.
Therefore, as much as results until now are concerned Pakistan behaved like Israeli predicted to India it would do.
Any surprises!!

When saner people like me or @MastanKhan pointed out the mistakes Pakistan made in Feb 19, many object and put forward their own hypothesis. Forget the Hypothesis, look at the reality and cold facts played out in last one year. Even if you still cannot see the reality and understand what is happening, blame yourself.

When recently I predicted India would make a move towards Azad Kashmir probably in two years time. Same "Jugadary" on this forum, "know it all" type or "connected" raised the same mantra.
Don't worry wait for the ultimate.

Only fools would keep repeating the same experiments over and over and expect different results.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ' (George Santayana-1905)

And Einstein wisely said "“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

I predicted it a while back along with @MastanKhan India would go this route as the Israeli model is tried and tested.

Ironically, Modi's rise to power and his propagation of the exact narrative you describe so eloquently (that he wants to establish a "new normal" where Pakistan is a "pushover") is occurring because of the fundamentalist and extremist Hindu slant that his polity assumes. He relies on mullahocracy-type politics to brainwash the bjp loyalists into believing this false paradigm, that India is mega-Israel and Pakistan is Gaza. He has turned Indians into ignorant, hyperhindutva-ised zombies, marching relentlessly towards world war Z.
As you are so will you be ruled - Hadis-i Sherif

The majority of the Indian folks became like Modi to have Modi as their leader....

Back
Top Bottom