What's new

Live or Die - We Don't Care

PPP Sucks , a bunch of thugs & they must leave...

PPP Sucks , a bunch of thugs & they must leave...
He is balour and i guess he is ANP. Well let me tell you what will happen to this case. Railway and Govt will keep fighting each other that its your responsibility to build gates on railway crossing until another accident happens or they'll do MUKMUKA with each other.

This moron's son was shot dead His brother bashir bilore has killed an innocent youth of a party PPP who misbehaved with him during election campaign.Allah justice prevailed when ghulam''s only son got killed (during shoot out with PPP leader qamar abbas) paying price for killing an innocent youth of 16 years old..Yet this idiot won't understand i hope he is next in line to be crushed by some train..

none the less,
Bilore's argument has some strength.
The train always travels on the track
The train can be seen from VERY far away
If the driver saw the train, why did he try and cross it ?

And one more thing I would like every one to answer honestly is that even
when the railway stop mechanism is there, how many drivers actually obey
it ?

It just speaks for the general lack of respect for the law that prevails in the society.

AND btw, one of the students who is recovering has said that the Driver tried
to cross the track real fast, but the wagon's engine wouldn't run.
The driver was actually trying to start the damn thing when the accident happened.

Very nice video!!!

These thugs should be hanged including agency backed person as he claims to be, Sheikh Rasheed...as he was also the minister of railway..

none the less,
Bilore's argument has some strength.
The train always travels on the track
The train can be seen from VERY far away
If the driver saw the train, why did he try and cross it ?

And one more thing I would like every one to answer honestly is that even
when the railway stop mechanism is there, how many drivers actually obey
it ?

It just speaks for the general lack of respect for the law that prevails in the society.

AND btw, one of the students who is recovering has said that the Driver tried
to cross the track real fast, but the wagon's engine wouldn't run.
The driver was actually trying to start the damn thing when the accident happened.
The point is who is responsible to make gate on railway crossing. The ground around the track is railway property so its the railway who should make these gates. We all know that train travel on track and can be seen from far away in every country of the world then why do all other countries of the world have gates on the crossings. They should also not take safety measure. These are just excuses to escape liability.

Last edited:
yar saray minister he nehlay py dehlay hain.jis ko dil kerta hay jnsa merzi dept dy daitay hain jaisay pta nahi kitany talented hain.i dont think aaj tk wazir railway nay kbi train main safr kia ho.then how he can know system main knsay konsay faults hain.:pdf:

yar saray minister he nehlay py dehlay hain.jis ko dil kerta hay jnsa merzi dept dy daitay hain jaisay pta nahi kitany talented hain.i dont think aaj tk wazir railway nay kbi train main safr kia ho.then how he can know system main knsay konsay faults hain.:pdf:

Could you translate? thanks.

Hi,

It was a shameless interview---the interviewer harrassed the govt railroad minister---.

Here is what happened---a school minibus broke down on rail road crossings---the news i read states that the driver started to repair the van at that place instead of getting help pushing the van off the tracks---or just getting the kids off the bus to get them to safety---the train came---couldn't stop---hit the minibus and 10 children were killed.

The minister had stated earlier that the train didnot get off the tracks and hit anyone---it was the fault of the bus driver---but pakistanis being pakistanis are blaming the railraod and the train and everyone related to the railroad for the accident and not the mini bus driver.

So this interviewer is addressing the minister in a very condescending and accusatory and demeaning manner blaming the railways for the accident.

My country men are truly thick in the gray matter.

Last edited:
The point is who is responsible to make gate on railway crossing. The ground around the track is railway property so its the railway who should make these gates. We all know that train travel on track and can be seen from far away in every country of the world then why do all other countries of the world have gates on the crossings (except Pakistan). These are just lame excuses to escape the liability.

Mister---next time---take your family and children and stand in the middle of the railroad tracks---wait for them to be smashed and then blame the railroad.

Enough of stupidity---are you people so thick.

This moron's son was shot dead His brother bashir bilore has killed an innocent youth of a party PPP who misbehaved with him during election campaign.Allah justice prevailed when ghulam''s only son got killed (during shoot out with PPP leader qamar abbas) paying price for killing an innocent youth of 16 years old..Yet this idiot won't understand i hope he is next in line to be crushed by some train..

Hi,

It is a totally unjust and uncalled for post---there was no reason for this post to be here---let Allah be the judge of His justice---and not men.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom