What's new

'Nothing we can do but watch babies die'

Ignorance and backwardness do not mean that it can be legitimately invaded and exploited. Otherwise, how do you explain colonialism?

Whether the Taliban government is good or bad, it is the choice of the Afghans themselves. For such a poor country, sanctions, blockades, and theft of their property are all evil actions.

Undoubtedly, the USA needs to bear some responsibility for these deceased children.
All Pakistanis I have met are very pro-China.

And then somebody said at least China is anti-crusade. Nobody will forget George w Bush's crusade remark.

China is the country that has invested the most in Pakistan, other than Saudi Arabia and UAE.

Ignorance and backwardness do not mean that it can be legitimately invaded and exploited. Otherwise, how do you explain colonialism?

Whether the Taliban government is good or bad, it is the choice of the Afghans themselves. For such a poor country, sanctions, blockades, and theft of their property are all evil actions.

Undoubtedly, the USA needs to bear some responsibility for these deceased children.
All Pakistanis I have met are very pro-China including myself.

And then somebody said at least China is anti-crusade. Nobody will forget George w Bush's crusade remark.

China is the country that has invested the most in Pakistan, other than Saudi Arabia and UAE.

I would rather trust A Chinese Communist than say an American redneck.

No I get what your saying, I,e it was the USA and not the Afghan people

But it's not

The Afghans hate us, they have always hated us,, they hate our people, our backgrounds and our culture

Whilst Pakistani rightly identify Hindus as our enemy, the afghans are right their alongside them

We can spend the rest of eternity looking after these people or looking over our shoulders because these idiots can get with their lives
Poor Afghans should be busy all day for enough food, they don't have the time and willingness to search for international information. Their understanding of other countries comes from their media. In other words, it is not the Afghans who hate you, but the countries that control the Afghan media who hate you.

If you and Afghans hate each other, Indians and Americans will surely be happy.

BTW: Most countries' media are controlled by the Murdoch Group, he is Jewish.

Last edited:
Ordinary Afghans should be busy with their lunch all day, they don't have the time and willingness to search for international information. Their understanding of other countries comes from their media. In other words, it is not the Afghans who hate you, but the countries that control the Afghan media who hate you.

If you and Afghans hate each other, Indians and Americans will surely be happy.
Actually most Afghanistani Muslims think better of Pakistanis, because we are Muslims.

We Pakistanis have a right to buy Afghanistan out. Its our backyard.

Actually most Afghanistani Muslims think better of Pakistanis, because we are Muslims.

We Pakistanis have a right to buy Afghanistan out. Its our backyard.
If the Pakistanis want to control Afghanistan, then you must first obtain the support of the Afghans. If you rely solely on force to control a piece of land, you will receive a burden of continuous losses, not profits. Non profitable land is of no value, except to make the map look better.

If the Pakistanis want to control Afghanistan, then you must first obtain the support of the Afghans. If you rely solely on force to control a piece of land, you will receive a burden of continuous losses, not profits. Non profitable land is of no value, except to make the map look better.
Agreed with you. We need to offer something to the Afghanistani people.

I agree with you that ignorance or backwardness does not justify an invasion/colonialism/imperialism.

If you want to help the Afghan people, then educate them and give them money. Teach them to help themselves.

Do you think the Afghan people have the ability to make decisions over the past 20 years? Or does the USA have the ability to make decisions on their behalf?
Pay no attention to the other members. Most Afghanistanis think better of Pakistanis because we are Muslims.

But the West needs to mind its business and leave other countries alone.

Hopefully China will fill in the void when it comes to economic contracts and developing countries in the Middle East and in Asia.

I agree with you that ignorance or backwardness does not justify an invasion/colonialism/imperialism.

If you want to help the Afghan people, then educate them and give them money. Teach them to help themselves.

Pay no attention to the other members. Most Afghanistanis think better of Pakistanis because we are Muslims.

But the West needs to mind its business and leave other countries alone.

Hopefully China will fill in the void when it comes to economic contracts and developing countries in the Middle East and in Asia.
In 2001, Chinese Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan once told Americans that tanks and planes cannot defeat the Taliban, only food and work can do it. Unfortunately, Americans do not understand this truth, they only believe in violence.

BTW: No offense, I believe the biggest problem in the Islamic world is that you see Islam as a religion, not a civilization or a value system. I believe that only by taking another step forward in the Islamic world and treating Islam as a civilization can you achieve mutual tolerance and understanding, and ultimately move towards unity and unity.

Yes, but Dr. Israr Ahmed said he believed Pakistan and Afghanistan would become one country one day.

Can you inquire from him about the loto numbers to win the jackpot?

Why do you care about absorbing afgh? We can barely hold together Pakistan itself...

That's not a decision for the USA to make
maybe yes maybe no , but here the talk was not about money , it was about if the money could have changed the fate of these children.

maybe yes maybe no , but here the talk was not about money , it was about if the money could have changed the fate of these children.
No maybe about it. It is not for the USA to make that decision because that money belongs to the people of Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom