What's new

Israeli Army Preys On Gaza's Premature Babies For Organs To Rich Jews

Darius77

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The Zionist criminals have been harvesting Palestinian martyrs and children's organs for decades, they even opened a "field hospital" in Haiti after the earthquake for this sick purpose. Now the blogs globally are full of sickening stories of why the death toll of Palestinian children especially babies is so high? the article is quite detailed with historical facts.

Elite special ops teams with the Israel Defense Force held off their assault on Gaza’s Al Shifa hospital, the supposed “underground headquarters of Hamas rebels”, a blatant lie, while waiting for the local electric power plant ran out of diesel fuel, shutting off the lights to blind witnesses to the kidnapping that comes next. After planting rusty old weapons from the Yom Kippur War in the hospital basement as proof of a fictive “Hamas HQ”, the IDF troopers encircled the newborn clinic where dozens of premature Palestinian babies were being removed from their respirator chamber. By then, deprived of their crucial feed of life-sustaining oxygen and liquid nutrients, these vulnerable infants began their slow death process. What was and is the motivation for this strange Israeli military maneuver to entrap dozens of helpless preemie infants?

Can rich jews survive on organs of premature babies?

Stem cell research is done on aborted fetuses and not full formed or premature baby.
60% of dead are children with many bodies unaccounted for. The Jews do the same to you poor Indians with a few rupees for kidneys and other organs. You know that fully well. I can post a million articles on how the Indian poor in slums are being organ harvested by Jews. How do you think an evil repulsive bastard like Kissinger is still alive at 100 years ???????

60% of dead are children with many bodies unaccounted for. The Jews do the same to you poor Indians with a few rupees for kidneys and other organs. You know that fully well. I can post a million articles on how the Indian poor in slums are being organ harvested by Jews. How do you think an evil repulsive bastard like Kissinger is still alive at 100 years ???????
Hmm ok..go ahead post.

In India, the illegal purchase and sale of organs and the drastic shortage of voluntary organ donors are a growing problem. It benefits the rich at the cost of the poor.

In India, the illegal purchase and sale of organs and the drastic shortage of voluntary organ donors are a growing problem. It benefits the rich at the cost of the poor.

I am sorry i thought, you were gonna show that this was some grand Jewish conspiracy?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom