What's new

Libya and Turkey sign two agreements on hydrocarbons

As many as you want......

View attachment 884990

View attachment 884994

As you can see, the word.....mainland is nowhere to be found, only coast!!!!
“Coast”
is the edge or margin of land(main or island) next to the sea.

View attachment 884997

And repeat this that you avoided to answer,,,,
How is the EEZ agreement reached between two countries?
Accordance International Law, the following procedure is followed:

1- Initial talks between the two states based on the basis of reciprocity and good neighborliness.
2- If the talks fail, then they continue based on the Law of the Sea(UNCLOS).
3- If a country disagree or does not accept the Law of the Sea, then both they go to International Courts.
4- If a country does not even accept the jurisdiction of the International Courts, then it threatens, invades, bullying and act as the troublemaker of the region.
Guess which country is this?

Lolz so where is the provision that allows greece to extend its EEZ uptill that of cyprus? Ur own provided thing talks about median line.
Seriously u guys are retards or liars. No where have u given a single evidence where a UNCLOS give greece provision to extend its EEZ.

Lolz so where is the provision that allows greece to extend its EEZ uptill that of cyprus? Ur own provided thing talks about median line.
Seriously u guys are retards or liars. No where have u given a single evidence where a UNCLOS give greece provision to extend its EEZ.
First When you call the other a liar or retard , then you are either a troll or biased.
It is obvious that you are just trollin
g, because I never mentioned a union of the Greek EEZ with Cyprus.
After all, the partial EEZ agreement with Egypt proves that both Greece and Egypt recognize EEZ rights to Turkey.

Second, the fact that you choose how to answer, avoiding the rest that I have mentioned, proves your pro-Turkish position, a biased thesis. From then on I repeat what I said, since it seems you don't read them.....
  • No official Greek position (map or coordinates) regarding the East.
  • UNCLOS gives the right to EEZs, even to islands or islets, which have an economic life.
  • Greek-Turkish dispute might be solve via ICJ Court.
  • Turkey has not recognized the Court’s general and the mandatory jurisdiction, and tries to impose the positions with illegal and invalid memoranda like those of the Libyan governments of national unity, which are not recognized even by the Libyan Parliament.

First When you call the other a liar or retard , then you are either a troll or biased.
After all, the partial EEZ agreement with Egypt proves that both Greece and Egypt recognize EEZ rights to Turkey.

Second, the fact that you choose how to answer, avoiding the rest that I have mentioned, proves your pro-Turkish position, a biased thesis. From then on I repeat what I said, since it seems you don't read them.....
  • UNCLOS gives the right to EEZs, even to islands or islets, which have an economic life.
  • Turkey has not recognized the Court’s general and the mandatory jurisdiction, and tries to impose the positions with illegal and invalid memoranda like those of the Libyan governments of national unity, which are not recognized even by the Libyan Parliament.
It's like Oublious. I can write an entire post with evidence,quotes and talking civilized...and he will simply reply "lol troll post".

I noticed how you too showed him more than enough evidence and he still chooses to ignore it.

I still remember his post:

Screenshot_2022-10-06 The Trojan Tank ,a tank battle in Cyprus 1974.png

Germany does not recognize the Turkey-Libya agreement. "Two states cannot come to an agreement on something that does not belong to them", says the German Foreign Ministry.

Who is Germany ? Nothing
Nobody cares about Germany

Libya and Turkiye 2 sovereign countries which signed an agreement in their EEZ

Germany can only barking .. nothing else

Last edited:
Who is Germany ? Nothing
Nobody cares about Germany

Libya and Turkiye 2 sovereign countries which signed an agreement in their EEZ

Germany can only barking .. nothing else
thieves bandit Countries also wants to steal Libyan EEZ ..... criminal barbarians
Who is Germany? The biggest economy in Europe.

Britain called it illegal too. USA called it illegal too. the entire EU called it illegal.

Tell me now that Turkey is stronger than Germany,please.

Who is Germany? The biggest economy in Europe.

Britain called it illegal too. USA called it illegal too. the entire EU called it illegal.

Tell me now that Turkey is stronger than Germany,please

Who is Germany? The biggest slave country in Europe.

We dont care about thieves bandit Countries USA,France,Germany who wants to steal Turkish , Libyan EEZ and oil-gas reserves too

bandit Countries USA,UK,France,Germany also support PKK terrorists since 1990s to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity

criminal barbarians who attacked muslim countries İraq,Syria,Libya,Mali,etc

Turkiye is not İraq or Syria or Libya or Mali

Last edited:
Yes,who is USA,France and Germany in front of superpower Turkiye? 😂

What can do USA,France and Germany ? nothing

USA,UK,France and Germany provoked Ukraine against Russia
and useless losers USA,UK,France and Germany which could not save Ukraine

Ukranian cities were destroyed
and Ukraine lost Crimea , Donetsk , Luhansk , Zaporijya and Herson , Kharkov is the next

Greece also will lose Islands and nobody can save Greece ... brainless puppets

What can do USA,France and Germany ? nothing

USA,UK,France and Germany provoked Ukraine against Russia
and useless losers USA,UK,France and Germany which could not save Ukraine
This is hilarious

No actually u are moving away from ur point. U said UNCLOS give greece the right to EEZ and gave a map. Then i asked u to provide proof, u couldn't, it clearly states based on provisions, which u could not provide. Dont cry abt me biased or pro Turkish stance, u r also biased and pro greek. There is no provision in UNCLOS that gives greece EEZ uptill Egypt. There is Turkish mainland to the north, Egypt to the south and greece get an EEZ there? Evwn if this goes to ICJ, i wonder how is it defendable, but those courts are biased.

No actually u are moving away from ur point. U said UNCLOS give greece the right to EEZ and gave a map. Then i asked u to provide proof, u couldn't, it clearly states based on provisions, which u could not provide. Dont cry abt me biased or pro Turkish stance, u r also biased and pro greek. There is no provision in UNCLOS that gives greece EEZ uptill Egypt. There is Turkish mainland to the north, Egypt to the south and greece get an EEZ there? Evwn if this goes to ICJ, i wonder how is it defendable, but those courts are biased.
He answered in the last post.

I think you can't talk about sign agreements with a country you kill people through drones.

It's not agreement, it's just conquere.

Iraq and Libya are the new paradigm of world domination.

USA doesnt need order in Eurasian countries, they just destroy them, turn into failed states, and let near strong countries to conquere, steal, export and abuse them (Iran in Iraq and Turkey in Libya).

Very soon in all Eurasian countries.

I think you can't talk about sign agreements with a country you kill people through drones.
That's what Turkey does too.

Anyway,there's news:

"The Greek government pointed out that Prime Minister, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, had no intention of leaving unanswered what the Turkish president said. According to the Greek side, the response of Kyriakos Mitsotakis seems to have surprised Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is used to monologues, and, according to the same sources, that was also reflected in his bewildering press conference. In some parts of the press conference he threatened Greece with an invasion at night and in other parts, he said that he does not question the sovereignty of the Greek islands and that Greece is the one that does not come to the dialogue."

He answered in the last post.

No he didn't, he didn't provide any provisions that would allow greece to have extended EEZ. His copy pastes dont even support his point. Median line is mentioned in his own provided stuff. Do u have any proof or the usual rant of thousands of years ago crap?

Back
Top Bottom