What's new

LGBT (Transgender) : All legalized through parliament

Transgender can be simply due to mental thing as well.. like some men who dress as women.
If Pakistan accepts this fluid gender identity then a man can claim to be a woman and marry another man. So LGBT marriages should be possible that way.

Pakistan is pretty progressive to allow all this. I live in Canada but I find this Gay and Lesbian stuff uncomfortable.

They will mentioned Transgender (Man) or Transgender (Woman), they can't be married according to law.

محترم خواجہ سرا اس کو کہتے ہیں جو پیدائشی ہو۔ جو بعد میں اپنی جنسی ہوس بجھانے کے لیے یا پیسے کمانے کےلیے یا دماغی خناس کی وجہ سے اپنا جنس تبدیل کرواتے ہیں ان کو کسی بھی مہذب معاشرے میں ہم جنس پرست بولا جاتا ہے - اس بل کے تحت کسی بھی مرد یا عورت کو یہ اختیار مل گیا ہے کہ وہ کسی میڈیکل بورڈ کے سامنے پیش ہوئے بغیر نادرا میں صرف ایک درخواست دے کر اپنا جنس تبدیل کرواسکتا / کرواسکتی ہے- اس شق کا غلط استعمال کرکے کوئی بھی مرد یا عورت لڑکوں یا لژکیوں کے تعلیمی اداروں میں داخلہ لے سکتا / سکتی ہے- اپنے ہم جنس سے جنسی تعلقات قائم کرسکتا / کرسکتی ہے- کوئی بھی مرد عورت بن کر عورتوں کے اور کوئی بھی عورت مرد بن کر ان کے کوٹے میں نوکری حاصل کرسکتا / کرسکتی ہے- اور اسلامی وراثتی نظام کا غلط استعمال کرسکتا / کرسکتی ہے
تمام ذی شعور پاکستانی اور مسلمان ، خواجہ سرأوں سے ہمدردی رکھتے ہیں اور ان کے جائز حقوق کےلئے آواز بھی اٹھاتے ہیں لیکن خواجہ سرأوں کی آڑ میں اس کالے قانون کی بھرپور مزمت کرتے ہیں

پرانے قانون میں میڈیکل بورڈ نہیں تھا ، نئے قانون میں میڈیکل بورڈ کی ترمیم کیلئے پیش کیا گیا ہے

I don't think this law is suitable for Pakistan.

Pakistan urgently needs to unite all ethnic and local groups under the same banner, so that they all consider themselves Pakistanis. This flag can only be Islam, not LGBT.

LGBT will only stimulate some conservative groups to produce greater centrifugal force.
When a Chinese talks more sense about Pakistan than Pakistani politicians and people.

I believe usurping legitimate transgender community's rights by someone PERCEIVING to be of the same category without any biological corroboration is less severe than the economic strangulation of the whole nation via legalised usury .

Such characters must not be allowed to live in human societies. They are the biggest threat to human liberties. No society should tolerate existence of any such psychopaths in any situation.

What about those who passed this law?

یہ چار سینیٹرز جنہوں نے سینیٹ میں ٹرانس جینڈر بل پیش کیا تھا دو ن لیگ سے ایک پیپلز پارٹی سے اور ایک پی ٹی آئی سے تعلق ہے کوئ بتا سکتا ہے کہ ان تینوں پارٹی کے ممبران نے ٹرانس جینڈر قوانین پر کیوں آپس کے اختلاف ختم کرکے ایک ہوگئے؟ سب گورکھ دھندا ہے

View attachment 881371
Claiming the PTI member is actually PTI is looney bin material. Yes he is PtI like Raja Riaz is PtI. As in not PTI at all.

So they have thrown the whole Biology down the drain just because a person 'feeeeellllllzzzzz'

Transgender can be simply due to mental thing as well.. like some men who dress as women.
If Pakistan accepts this fluid gender identity then a man can claim to be a woman and marry another man. So LGBT marriages should be possible that way.

Pakistan is pretty progressive to allow all this. I live in Canada but I find this Gay and Lesbian stuff uncomfortable.
Canada = secular republic
Pakistan = “Islamic” republic

Pakistan cannot allow this without removing “Islamic” from its name. My issue is the state turning Islam into a joke and doing everything against Islam but still claiming Islamic. Just label yourself secular if you really love secular laws. At this point it’s just blasphemy to call Pakistan “islamic” how it is.

Pakistan cannot allow this without removing “Islamic” from its name. My issue is the state turning Islam into a joke and doing everything against Islam but still claiming Islamic. Just label yourself secular if you really love secular laws. At this point it’s just blasphemy to call Pakistan “islamic” how it is.
LGBT stuff is one reason I absolutely agree with Islam. This kind of "progressiveness" breeds perversion. It destroys societies. One great thing in Pakistan is its social fabric is strong and intact. The day you have to explain your child that Heather has two mommies or three daddies and it is normal, you know something is weird in your society. I wish Canada had retained more conservative outlook on these matters. Don't mess in what is established in nature by treating abnormal as normal.

Btw don’t get me wrong, giving intersex and hermaphrodite’s is a MUST and Islamic. Giving them rights is what we must do because they didn’t choose to be like that and they are humans too whom Allah creates like that so we must give them their full rights.

What is wrong with this bill is the use of and/or in the conditions essentially allowing one to identify as a women or man and marry the same gender.

These people used the legit issues faced by intersex people as a cover to allow same sex marriages and lgbtq filth.

Do you know what hermaphrodite is ? human beings are not hermaphrodites. please look up in the dictionary.

The core dilemma for you is that do you want the police or state coming into your home and specifically the bedroom and check out what the citizens are up to. The police and authorities would love to extract more money from poor citizens suspected of homosexuality.

the funny thing is that conservative Islamic societies have more homosexuality than you think. Look no further than Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan

Do you know what hermaphrodite is ? human beings are not hermaphrodites. please look up in the dictionary.

The core dilemma for you is that do you want the police or state coming into your home and specifically the bedroom and check out what the citizens are up to. The police and authorities would love to extract more money from poor citizens suspected of homosexuality.

the funny thing is that conservative Islamic societies have more homosexuality than you think. Look no further than Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan
Worry about your self mushrik. Don’t speak on Pakistan or Islam.
Your mushriks don’t have the mental capacity to process what we say.
No point in wasting time arguing with people who seek protection in things that aren’t even capable of protecting them self let alone you.

Gentlemen
The next bill inline will be the LGBT rights bill and their marriages will be allowed.
Brace for impact.

1663824875137.png

Canada = secular republic
Pakistan = “Islamic” republic

The bill before presenting Parliament in 2018 was passed by Islamic Ideology Council, and Dr. Qibla Ayaz gave detailed report in favor of the bill.

1663826247405.png

1663826374206.png

The US did coup in Pakistan just to pass LGBTQ? Lame.

The Bill became an Act of Parliament in 2018, amendments were rejected by PTI government in 2021, why it is being blown-up now by PTI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom