What's new

LGBT (Transgender) : All legalized through parliament

I don't think this law is suitable for Pakistan.

Pakistan urgently needs to unite all ethnic and local groups under the same banner, so that they all consider themselves Pakistanis. This flag can only be Islam, not LGBT.

LGBT will only stimulate some conservative groups to produce greater centrifugal force.

I think this sudden Ladyboy love is the urge to pander to USA woke liberal policies. Another ill-conceived way for US to "soften" Pakistani society and values.

Even in the US itself, there is very strong opposition to it. Watch some of Dave Chapelle's videos. He handles it very comically.

I don't have to be held accountable for your insecurities.
Why Should I be insecure and that also be from satanists, I will not be the one God willing to be burn in hellfire for eternity.

Why Should I be insecure and that also be from satanist, I will not be the one God willing to be burn in hellfire for eternity.

Inshallah. The merciful nature of God trumps His anger. May you find the courage to make prayers for everyone and just not your selfish self.

Inshallah. The merciful nature of God trumps His anger. May you find the courage to make prayers for everyone and just not your selfish self.
Yeah but if you follow Satan he will lead you to hellfire and Allah has clearly mentioned in Quran which means that don't follow Shaitan he is an enemy of humans, he will lead you to hell, Allah does not go back from his words.

live and let live, people.. logon ko kya lena dena k koi apni privacy me what (or who lol) they're doing ?

Yeah but if you follow Satan he will lead you to hellfire and Allah has clearly mentioned in Quran which means that don't follow Shaitan he is an enemy of humans, he will lead you to hell, Allah do not go back from his words.

We all strive to be and keep ourselves on Sirat e Mustaqeem.

What arguments are you bringing to your representatives attention in the proposed law that you deem unfit for the people of Pakistan or found in conflict with the codes and conduct advocated by the religious aspects of the constitution?

Have you ever raised a mob to make sure that a transgender person gets his/her inheritance? Have you ever raised your voice to undermine the bullying? Have you voiced your disgust on systematic marginalisation of the community?

Social justice is not exploitation or persecution. It is egalitarian principle of one's dignity and security.

We all strive to be and keep ourselves on Sirat e Mustaqeem.

What arguments are you bringing to your representatives attention in the proposed law that you deem unfit for the people of Pakistan or found in conflict with the codes and conduct advocated by the religious aspects of the constitution?

Have you ever raised a mob to make sure that a transgender person gets his/her inheritance? Have you ever raised your voice to undermine the bullying? Have you voiced your disgust on systematic marginalisation of the community?

Social justice is not exploitation or persecution. It is egalitarian principle of one's dignity and security.
I was not talking about the law with you.

I personally believe that Islam is a civilization disguised as a religion.

Islam contains unique philosophical wisdom, humanistic spirit, educational thoughts and moral concepts. These are elements of civilization, not religion. This is why Islam can become the basis of national identity.

China also relied on Confucianism to establish a unified national identity, and then became a homogeneous country based on Confucianism. I hope Pakistan will not easily destroy the most precious thing you have, which is the foundation of the rise of a great nation.

It’s odd seeing that coming from a Chinese man. I thought they were against religion, and Islam particularly?

Transgender Rights Bill passed by the parliament .​

View attachment 881345

View attachment 881337

یہ چار سینیٹرز جنہوں نے سینیٹ میں ٹرانس جینڈر بل پیش کیا تھا دو ن لیگ سے ایک پیپلز پارٹی سے اور ایک پی ٹی آئی سے تعلق ہے کوئ بتا سکتا ہے کہ ان تینوں پارٹی کے ممبران نے ٹرانس جینڈر قوانین پر کیوں آپس کے اختلاف ختم کرکے ایک ہوگئے؟ سب گورکھ دھندا ہے

111.jpg

Don't talk it out with me. Do it with your local pretender which you judged to be Sadiq n Ameen of your rights and freedom.
I asked you a simple question and introduction of answering it you are taking discussion in other direction.

I asked you a simple question and introduction of answering it you are taking discussion in other direction.

I am discussing the topic and you are discussing me. Don't blame me when they delete your off topic posts.

Back
Top Bottom