What's new

LGBT (Transgender) : All legalized through parliament

I personally believe that Islam is a civilization disguised as a religion.

Islam contains unique philosophical wisdom, humanistic spirit, educational thoughts and moral concepts. These are elements of civilization, not religion. This is why Islam can become the basis of national identity.

China also relied on Confucianism to establish a unified national identity, and then became a homogeneous country based on Confucianism. I hope Pakistan will not easily destroy the most precious thing you have, which is the foundation of the rise of a great nation.

Amazing post, alot of respect to you. Islam aim is to build a civilisation, its a code of life where people from the bottom to top will follow a code in their lives which will have high values, morals, ethics, culture, education, image etc and this in return will make way for a civilisation which would last generations. Unfortunately even Muslims due to lack of interest and education are not aware what Islam is. Islam clearly teaches us to stay away from those things which would destroy a civilization, will bring destruction. Islam also talks about non muslim rights, women rights, children rights, environmental rights, even during wars Islam forbids harming civilians and trees.

I personally believe that Islam is a civilization disguised as a religion.

Islam contains unique philosophical wisdom, humanistic spirit, educational thoughts and moral concepts. These are elements of civilization, not religion. This is why Islam can become the basis of national identity.

China also relied on Confucianism to establish a unified national identity, and then became a homogeneous country based on Confucianism. I hope Pakistan will not easily destroy the most precious thing you have, which is the foundation of the rise of a great nation.

Exactly 💯

PDM needs to own this bill. Everyone in all 11 parties.

Don’t put this on PTI- that’s all I am saying. PTI pushed a bill to give transgender people rights- which they deserve.

This is openly allowing gender fluid expression- ie one can have male parts but identify as female and thus can marry another male. Clv.

PDM needs to own this bill. Everyone in all 11 parties.

Don’t put this on PTI- that’s all I am saying. PTI pushed a bill to give transgender people rights- which they deserve.

This is openly allowing gender fluid expression- ie one can have male parts but identify as female and thus can marry another male. Clv.
Afaik Transgender people legally can't marry anyone

Islam gives rights to خواجہ سرا - Eunuch. They are also known as Heejra, Khwaja Sara and Khusra.

Ibn al-Mundhir (may Allah have mercy on him) said: (The scholars) are unanimously agreed that the rulings on eunuchs and emasculated men, with regard to covering the ‘awrah during prayer, leading the prayer, garments to be worn when in ihram, shares of inheritance, and shares of war booty, are the same as the rulings on men. Al-Ijmaa‘ (p. 78).

However this bill passed will allow all men and women to choose their sex, so 2 women can get married and claim they are transgender and get away with it but they were born straight. In the UK this also happens, they teach children as young as 8 9 10 to touch themselves at home, to decide if they like boys or they like girls, now obviously children have no idea at that time and so they brainwash them to make them think they're different than the others and that's its normal to be lesbian and gay. When these children grow up they already start to behave differently because that's whats been taught to them. They brainwash straight children to become different, some even do operation to change their sex because they start to believe what's been fed to them.

Afaik Transgender people legally can't marry anyone
I might be wrong but the bill is kind of opening a pathway for this.

First, for the purpose of the bill, a transgender is one of three categories posted by the OP. Part of the third category is open to anyone and everyone.

Then this bill confers the right of transgender people, as defined only in the bill, to change their gender to any gender in their CNIC and govt docs.

So in theory, 1) you could be biological make, 2) feel your gender indenting is outside social norm, 3) for purpose of this bill only, be transgender, 4) go change your legal gender to female, 5) marry a man.

That’s my reading, I might be wrong but that’s how it’s phrased.

And meanwhile our PDM friends are gaslighting us by posting videos from transgender bill of 2018 which just have rights to transgender people to have documents and identify as such and have quotas etc.

Totally different in scope and purpose.

Pagal Pakistani log
yeh dhokay ki tuti hey
truk key buti hey

the deep state has diverted the attention of simple pakistani people on nonissue.

I might be wrong but the bill is kind of opening a pathway for this.

First, for the purpose of the bill, a transgender is one of three categories posted by the OP. Part of the third category is open to anyone and everyone.

Then this bill confers the right of transgender people, as defined only in the bill, to change their gender to any gender in their CNIC and govt docs.

So in theory, 1) you could be biological make, 2) feel your gender indenting is outside social norm, 3) for purpose of this bill only, be transgender, 4) go change your legal gender to female, 5) marry a man.

That’s my reading, I might be wrong but that’s how it’s phrased.

And meanwhile our PDM friends are gaslighting us by posting videos from transgender bill of 2018 which just have rights to transgender people to have documents and identify as such and have quotas etc.

Totally different in scope and purpose.

They are doing this on purpose so a debate starts in Pakistan, people start to think differently and then small protests will happen, then government will say we need to give them rights. Behind the scenes it's the international organisations who are pressurising the government to pass these laws. Exact same was done with Khatam e Nabuwaat bill, they on purpose made ammendments to provoke the religious folks, they will do it again in maybe 10years.

Pakistan is moving away from Allama Iqbal and Qaid e Azzam Pakistan.

They are doing this on purpose so a debate starts in Pakistan, people start to think differently and then small protests will happen, then government will say we need to give them rights. Behind the scenes it's the international organisations who are pressurising the government to pass these laws. Exact same was done with Khatam e Nabuwaat bill, they on purpose made ammendments to provoke the religious folks, they will do it again in maybe 10years.

Pakistan is moving away from Allama Iqbal and Qaid e Azzam Pakistan.
Don't make Fazl ur rahman angry please ...

Islam gives rights to خواجہ سرا - Eunuch. They are also known as Heejra, Khwaja Sara and Khusra.

Ibn al-Mundhir (may Allah have mercy on him) said: (The scholars) are unanimously agreed that the rulings on eunuchs and emasculated men, with regard to covering the ‘awrah during prayer, leading the prayer, garments to be worn when in ihram, shares of inheritance, and shares of war booty, are the same as the rulings on men. Al-Ijmaa‘ (p. 78).

However this bill passed will allow all men and women to choose their sex, so 2 women can get married and claim they are transgender and get away with it but they were born straight. In the UK this also happens, they teach children as young as 8 9 10 to touch themselves at home, to decide if they like boys or they like girls, now obviously children have no idea at that time and so they brainwash them to make them think they're different than the others and that's its normal to be lesbian and gay. When these children grow up they already start to behave differently because that's whats been taught to them. They brainwash straight children to become different, some even do operation to change their sex because they start to believe what's been fed to them.
Pakistan should have certified and authorised Nikkah readers. A medical certificate should be made mandatory with nikkah.The nikkah readers have to make sure of the biological gender and other things on contract... not every one should be allowed to read a Nikkah.

A law alone cannot fix stuff.. even if law was perfectally well worded, on ground the unislamic marriages would continue to happen.

Pakistan should have certified and authorised Nikkah readers. A medical certificate should be made mandatory with nikkah.The nikkah readers have to make sure of the biological gender and other things on contract... not every one should be allowed to read a Nikkah.

A law alone cannot fix stuff.. even if law was perfectally well worded, on ground the unislamic marriages would continue to happen.

Unislamic relations and actions always took place since the beginning of mankind but making it law or the state promoting haram is something different.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom