What's new

Letter of Captain Khalid. Shaheed

Men in Green

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11174770_818068018248011_447971211027800763_n.jpg

i have no words. :(

@Leader @Jazzbot @Aether @balixd @Imran Khan @KingMamba @Jungibaaz @HRK @A.Rafay @Manticore @LoveIcon @FaujHistorian[/USER ]@WebMaster @Secur @Slav Defence [USER=1453]@waz @TankMan @Spy Master @Hyperion @Side-Winder @Horus @S.U.R.B.@rockstar08 @RescueRanger @syedali73 @Pakistanisage @Patriots @Pakistani shaheens @Irfan Baloch @dexter @Devil Soul @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Cheetah786 @cb4 @Bratva @Armstrong @Areesh[/USER] @Akheilos

Eh puttar hattan tay nahi wikday
(you can't go to a shop to get these sons of motherland)

Damn you Altaf Motay, who rdiciculed our soldiers while planting his own beghairat @rse in London

Damn you all who constantly fail to recognize immense sacrifices of our soldiers.

Salam to Capt Khalid

Dua for his rooh.

I am at work right now but trust me after reading this letter can't stand on my feet. With a heavy heart I have read the whole letter and this letter reminded me once again no matter where you are or live I am Pakistani.

Thank you captain Khalid we will always remember you.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Aik yeh hein .. aur aik hamari parliament hai.

there isn't a single one in our parliament, who can reach 10% of what this soldier was all about;
yet the parliament feels they are indebted to malign these soldiers.

I would have given you a +ve point IF I could. May Allah Bless you for you noble effort.

Captain Khalid Iftikhar kay liya dua karien kay Allah azawajal onko Jannat main behtarien maqam ata karien, onkay ghar waloon koe sabr e jameel ata farmaien, aur onkay gharwaloon pay itni rehmatien nazil farmaien, takay onki zindagi assan hoejaie.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom