What's new

Lets sort this out for once and ever ...

pluao is fav n much popular in Oldies cuz of less spices n biryani in young ones cuz its full of spices so dats da difference:enjoy:

thats a misconception. A well made Zafrani Pulao made in true Awadhi Methodology can beat any Biryani of the world. I prefer Pulao beacuse its subtle. Biryani is too in the face !! ( i like it too) .

If you don't know loadshedding then you are not a Pakistani And where exactly is that corner of Pakistan where there is no loadshedding please inform so I can occupy it
Well most of my life i lived very near almost in ''military'' hospitals,-------- [edited]
and those hospitals are exempt from loadshedding for obvious reasons

Well most of my life i lived very near almost in ''military'' hospitals,-------- [edited]
and those hospitals are exempt from loadshedding for obvious reasons

So I have to land up in a hospital to avoid loadshedding :lol: Okay I am all up for it especially during June and July :hitwall:

As any indian-pakistani-Bangladeshi who knows his food, must be aware of Age Old Rivalry and debate between Pulao and Biryani.

So Guys and girls lets sort it out among ourselves .. which is better Pulao or Biryani.

th
vs
th

Which one you are offering ...... :pop:

Alphee you are really a Pakistani na?? :blink:

Yeah it is and so is halwa poori :D You name a dish and punjabis eat it though I won't be able to keep up with the standard of an average Punjabi in terms of food consumption :ashamed: For that you would have to consult our one and only @Armstrong he is a lethal combination of a Punjabi and a Kashmiri :lol:

The Almighty willed that I - Armstrong the Magnificent - should grace the Earth with my presence so that you people with calcified taste-buds would know that eating Good Food is a part of the Human Experience ! :smokin:

The Almighty willed that I - Armstrong the Magnificent - should grace the Earth with my presence so that you people with calcified taste-buds would know that eating Good Food is a part of the Human Experience ! :smokin:

Butt sahab aaj kal aap bare ghussay mein hain?? Khair haina?? Khane ko kam mil raha hai kiya ya sheher ki dukanon per taale lag gaye hain? :lol:

ok, that means you are good food. :D

Oh no more food threads. Now i fell hungry again.
Biryani is my favourite btw.

Pulao any day, although I never say no to a good biryani, infact I never say no to any food....:partay:

well i was brought up in such a way i was exposed very little to the society and Pakistani cuture , cuisine etc :ashamed:
Parents are just too posessive and protective :blink:
I don't know what loadshedding feels like :D never ate Gol gappas on the street :D used public transport only once or twice in my life
You were brought up in Pakistan?

I love both:smitten:
Good thing about biryani is you can finish it off with raita or salad.but with pulao I need at least 3 other thing with it:undecided:
Always over eating:ashamed: and looking for anti acid med .
BTW/Biryani is originated in the tents of nomads ,heart of Sahara.it was adopted by parsian and ottomans alike.the mongals have a similar dish which is as old as biryani,if not older.could be it was introduce d by chengis khan himself to the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom