What's new

Let us analyse Bihar elections

in short we indians are to blame for corruption as we talk of idilstic approach but when it comes to take a stand we run back with tails between the legs .... trust me kuch nahi hone wala is desh ka khaas ker UP-Bihar ka ye log jahil the aur jahil hi rahenge accha hai :D
Not entirely true. Blaming Bihar and UP is good, but putting the entire blame is defeatism.

BJP has improved its performance. But with LJP and RJD holding onto their caste banks, BJP had little scope to win. The hope was to dent the caste based vote banks. Only religion can do that. :D

Please elaborate. Base your answers on vote share to help your case. Two words can't be a real post dada. :P
Base my post on vote shares? Isnt that lame? Leave it Sarthak. Accept that people have denied NDA the right to rule. And they have done it within constitutional norms.

Lol. Media won't help them. They should consider being a little Fascist for their own good. Like give the jerks who hate BJP for no reason some reason. :devil:
Well the Congress had a carrot and stick approach to the media. If they behaved they got lot of government ads, if they did not they got tax raids. ...something to think about.

Also BJP Doesn't have enough talent, all the talented people who wanted to join government joined Congress because they were always in power..so who's left? They need to find talent and do that quickly....maybe too late.

bhai jaan its 2015 these movies may fit on 90s but now ? and one more thing youth migrate to big cites for better future its not mean that bihar is hell . our own karachi islamabad lahore are full of the youth from other provinces and towns villages its not means nothing
sirji as i said pakistan is a very peacefull land where there is no such thing as jungle raj and rivers of honey , ghee and milk flow and there is justice to all no corrup[tion and 24X7 running water and elctricty :agree::sarcastic:

you sirji can not imagine the way of life in dirt poor india and specially bihar so dont worry about us we are paying for owr own sins :cray:

Well the Congress had a carrot and stick approach to the media. If they behaved they got lot of government ads, if they did not they got tax raids. ...something to think about.

Also BJP Doesn't have enough talent, all the talented people who wanted to join government joined Congress because they were always in power..so who's left? They need to find talent and do that quickly....maybe too late.
Maybe too late. BJP should focus on their strengths. Communal tensions. I know it's bad. But this is Bharat. To clean the muck one needs to be a toilet cleaner.

Base my post on vote shares? Isnt that lame? Leave it Sarthak. Accept that people have denied NDA the right to rule. And they have done it within constitutional norms.
Are! What is your analysis on Bihar elections? That NDA got a drubbing is an obvious fact that is NOT being debated here. The WHY is the question. You said that my reason was lame. I ask - what is yours?

Maybe too late. BJP should focus on their strengths. Communal tensions. I know it's bad. But this is Bharat. To clean the muck one needs to be a toilet cleaner.

Are! What is your analysis on Bihar elections? That NDA got a drubbing is an obvious fact that is NOT being debated here. The WHY is the question. You said that my reason was lame. I ask - what is yours?
Dude , this is why someone once called you a suave reptilian ! ( I will never forget that description) :lol:

in short we indians are hypocrates and specially when talk about changing caste based politics to development oriented politics in truth we will always play caste card and keep on fighting and the corrupt will keep getting away

Dude , this is why someone once called you a suave reptilian ! ( I will never forget that description) :lol:
Yeah, that was Joe. But I assure you of my membership of the human species. :D
The facts on the ground hold true though. Bihar and UP can't be won on a development plank. The late communal polarization(even Amit Shah's stupid comment) actually helped BJP. Look at the phase 4,5 results. :omghaha:

But they came too late.

in short we indians are hypocrates and specially when talk about changing caste based politics to development oriented politics in truth we will always play caste card and keep on fighting and the corrupt will keep getting away
Not we. Bihar, UP, Rajasthan and Andhra.

BJP is not immune to this game. They play this in Rajasthan. :D

BJP has held on to its vote share and even slightly increased it.

But if all secular parties gangup like they did in Bihar, BJP will be wiped out. Everywhere. :)

No God can save BJP in that case. No introspection will help.
I think we are a bit harsh here..if we put aside our distress and think with a calm mind, we would realise that it is in deed a commendable job by nithish..however much caste may play role in bihar, it is highly impossible for any party to not face the wrath of people if there was anti incumbency.Maybe people in bihar are happy with his performance? Maybe they put in more faith in him that he won't allow lalu to take control of bihar and ruin whatever little progress it has made?

We are forgetting that BJP doesn't have any strong leader or grass root activists across bihar..it is commendable that they are able to get whatever number of seats they got in spite of entire opposition getting together..I don't think people might have taken BJP talking about beef and religion instead of development seriously..BJP might have got some extra 10 seats had they solely concentrated on development but wouldn't have got into power since the entire opposition united.of course if there had been anti incumbency no number of grand alliances would have saved them..bjp would have swept the elections.

This blow is good for bjp in hindsight..Modi is elected for development and he should talk about it alone and show some concrete change on the ground if he has to win 2019.

Yeah, that was Joe. But I assure you of my membership of the human species. :D
The facts on the ground hold true though. Bihar and UP can't be won on a development plank. The late communal polarization(even Amit Shah's stupid comment) actually helped BJP. Look at the phase 4,5 results. :omghaha:

But they came too late.

Not we. Bihar, UP, Rajasthan and Andhra.

BJP is not immune to this game. They play this in Rajasthan. :D
but more than 40% of india lives in the states you sust mentioned but then all is well :D

BJP might have got some extra 10 seats had they solely concentrated on development but wouldn't have got into power since the entire opposition united.
Had Nitish fought without LJP he would have lost by a huge margin. Inspite of his development. :D

This is Beeehar. :P

but more than 40% of india lives in the states you sust mentioned but then all is well :D
Yeah. And BJP wins them by communal polarization. Not by development. Nitish did development. Look at how many seats Lalu got. :omghaha:

@SarthakGanguly LOST hope on My Country yaar.........

A country where even after 68 years of Independence, People vote on CASTE lines......!!

PATHETIC.

TV pey to sab aam log bol rhe they DEVELOPMENT k mudde p chunav hai :rofl:

Sala LALU layega DEVELOPMENT!!
Too early to lose hope. I have no choice but to cling on. One who mounts the tiger knows that he can't unmount.

Had Nitish fought without LJP he would have lost by a huge margin. Inspite of his development. :D

This is Beeehar. :P

Yeah. And BJP wins them by communal polarization. Not by development. Nitish did development. Look at how many seats Lalu got. :omghaha:

Too early to lose hope. I have no choice but to cling on. One who mounts the tiger knows that he can't unmount.
waise bhai whats the latest scorecard

daily jang's news top headline today
11-8-2015_66088_1.gif

Must say many Pakistanis would be in a highly confused state. The narrative that we have been hearing since Modi got elected was that it was a victory for two nation theory, how Modi was good for Pakistan blah blah. Now I wonder what those idiots would say. Maybe time to realize that it ain't that simple? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom