What's new

Let us analyse Bihar elections

The wins in polarized districts say otherwise.

Take Muzaffarpur for instance in Bihar. BJP won with 38% OVER the secular candidate. :D
In Bihar, the equations are different. Check the results yourself. :tup: :)

Bingo. BJP knows this. But did not milk it to their advantage.

Some aberrations are to be expected. I am not saying caste based synergies are irrelevant - this alliance was indeed formidable in that regard but it is a factor not the factor anymore.

BJP has held on to its vote share and even slightly increased it.

But if all secular parties gangup like they did in Bihar, BJP will be wiped out. Everywhere. :)

No God can save BJP in that case. No introspection will help.
Bad excuse.

As long as India remains 'democratic' we have nothing to fear. India is a land of illiterates, democracy will not work. Chinese system is best for India but its illiterate masses dont realise that. India will always remain a slow growing failed state!

For once, I am SO Loving your post mate.....!!

tujhy bhi mirchi lagi hoi hai aaj babu ?:D:P

Arey nahi Imran Bhai.....Taras a rha hai apne desh k logo p......

Chut**e sochte hai India China se compete kr skta hai.....

Aur fir vote dete hai CASTE ke naam p.....

Lalu ka 15 saal ka jungle raaj har kisi ne dekha hai....fir bhi usko jeeta diya....sale ko corruption me convict hai....fir bhi hame chahiye LALU......

Sala Jab desh k lagbhag 10% log Lalu k daldal me fassey ho to Desh GHANTA age jayega!!

Sahi hai....aj maan gya.....Competing with CHINA? MY FOOT!!

Not just Bihar....India DESERVES Lalu....infact PM k liye khadha hona chahiye use!

movies are written script i did not believe in movies

bhai or kitna grow up hoon ?

4631962182_143960ff84_b.jpg
what was shown in that movie was just one part i have many bihari friends and relatives who had to pack there bags from bihar and come to start life afresh in delhi and banglore and some in mumbai and when talked them about the bihar shown in gangs of wasseypur they smiled and siad director count show all that was part of every day life for biharies but then again since pakistan is a land of peace and prosperity where rivers of honey and milk and ghee keep flowing you wont know it ever :D :cheers:

Lalu ka 15 saal ka jungle raaj har kisi ne dekha hai....fir bhi usko jeeta diya....sale ko corruption me convict hai....fir bhi hame chahiye LALU......

Sala Jab desh k lagbhag 10% log Lalu k daldal me fassey ho to Desh GHANTA age jayega!!

Not just Bihar....India DESERVES Lalu....infact PM k liye khadha hona chahiye use!
my honest thought on this matter is people are scared of BJP after all this shit happened .PJB leaders bad mouthing force them to vote lalu jee

BJP really needed to communicate better. I think that is a big failing with them.

BJP really needed to communicate better. I think that is a big failing with them.
Lol. Media won't help them. They should consider being a little Fascist for their own good. Like give the jerks who hate BJP for no reason some reason. :devil:

in short we indians are to blame for corruption as we talk of idilstic approach but when it comes to take a stand we run back with tails between the legs .... trust me kuch nahi hone wala is desh ka khaas ker UP-Bihar ka ye log jahil the aur jahil hi rahenge accha hai :D

what was shown in that movie was just one part i have many bihari friends and relatives who had to pack there bags from bihar and come to start life afresh in delhi and banglore and some in mumbai and when talked them about the bihar shown in gangs of wasseypur they smiled and siad director count show all that was part of every day life for biharies but then again since pakistan is a land of peace and prosperity where rivers of honey and milk and ghee keep flowing you wont know it ever :D :cheers:
bhai jaan its 2015 these movies may fit on 90s but now ? and one more thing youth migrate to big cites for better future its not mean that bihar is hell . our own karachi islamabad lahore are full of the youth from other provinces and towns villages its not means nothing

Corrupt so what? Humri jat ka ha babua. :D

in short we indians are to blame for corruption as we talk of idilstic approach but when it comes to take a stand we run back with tails between the legs .... trust me kuch nahi hone wala is desh ka khaas ker UP-Bihar ka ye log jahil the aur jahil hi rahenge accha hai :D
teri party ko vote na deen to jahil hai ? its same imran khan PTI said after every lose :rofl:

my honest thought on this matter is people are scared of BJP after all this shit happened .PJB leaders bad mouthing force them to vote lalu jee

LOL...do you think People were listening to what BJP leaders had to say about beef or anything?

You don't know the PICTURE of Bihar...... JATI (Caste) is the SUPREME thing there.

It was a simple game of arithmetic that Lalu played:

My Caste (Yadav + Muslim + OBC) + His Caste i.e. Nitish's (Kurmi + EBC) >>> There Caste i.e. BJP (Upper Castes).

Ek Picture ka dialogue hai - "Jo Kabhi nhi Jati usseey khte hai JATI!!"

Jab azadi ke 68 saal bad bhi logo ko yeh nhi samjha ske....to kya GHANTA tarakki krega India!

People give a damn about DEVELOPMENT as if it is some Lala land story!!

Back
Top Bottom