What's new

Latest Bangladeshi movie trailers.

Whoah far better cinematography than i am used to watch from Dhallywood.

I am not a movie lover but liked the trailers:-)

Whoah far better cinematography than i am used to watch from Dhallywood.

Yes lately there has been some good movies that came out with "Shurongo" being a good example.

I attribute this with the popularity of high quality digital cinematography equipment being widely available, as well as educated people getting interested in making of as well as being watchers of good cinema in the Gen X and Gen Y populace.

Nowadays you can get a nice digital cinema rig with sound mixers etc. at around $5000 or so (4k footage) and adaptation of inexpensive and nice 35mm lenses to these equipment. Many new drama film makers in Dhaka have joined the bandwagon.

I know some of these movie/drama builders in Dhaka. They have nothing to do with Dhallywood (or any of the WB star Jalsha garbage) but they do supply content to broadcast channels like HoiChoi and some others in Bangladesh as well as all the Bangladeshi local channels.

However I suggest Bangladeshis not to support HoiChoi from West Bengal as they mostly broadcast West Bengali culture dramas. I am hearing reports that they are refusing Bangladeshi content, this when most of the subscribers to the streaming platform are overseas Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
Yes lately there has been some good movies that came out with "Shurongo" being a good example.
প্রিয়তমা কেমন? আমি দেখিনি তবে শুনেছি প্রিয়তমা সিনেমাটি বক্স অফিস ফাটিয়ে ফেলেছে।

প্রিয়তমা কেমন? আমি দেখিনি তবে শুনেছি প্রিয়তমা সিনেমাটি বক্স অফিস ফাটিয়ে ফেলেছে।

Yes - it won some critical praise. Haven't seen it myself. However it is yet to be released in Kolkata although one of the Kolkata newcomer actresses (Idhika Paul) was the ingénue against Bangladeshi actor Shakib. It is a Bangladeshi production 100%.

Idhika had to bring her parents to Dhaka to watch it in one of the local cineplexes.

1690529964046.png

Yes - it won some critical praise. Haven't seen it myself. However it is yet to be released in Kolkata although one of the Kolkata newcomer actresses (Idhika Paul) was the ingénue against Bangladeshi actor Shakib. It is a Bangladeshi production 100%.

Idhika had to bring her parents to Dhaka to watch it in one of the local cineplexes.

View attachment 941889
Sakib Khan is the mega star of Bangladesh's film industry. He is a very talented actor. Some people don't like him for his playboy image though.

Sakib Khan is the mega star of Bangladesh's film industry. He is a very talented actor. Some people don't like him for his playboy image though.

Well that is the movie-star persona, regardless of what you are in real life.

Gotta play the playboy, that is the expectation by the majority of the fans.

and we all know Shakib has big time crush on Salman Khan

Back
Top Bottom