What's new

Lahoris Embarrassing Pakistan Once Again

Man what a legend, the way he insult Army, if Army mai thodi se gairat hoti tu top leadership khud kushi ker lete...

If you mean Urdu speaking people, if they start blowing themselves up in school's/Masjid/Hospitals/Military bases/and try to go overseas to blow other countries off, then sure yes put them there too. But baat hai sachi but Baat hai ruswaai ki, Urdu speaking community is the only civilized non barbaric educated people left in Pakistan.
Guys all jokes aside, I think this barbaric trope has gone too far. No one is barbaric per se- neither Pathan, Baloch, Punjabi, Sindhi or Whatever the heck Urdu speaking is. I think it’s just the consequence of having a weak state apparatus and lower socioeconomic and education opportunities.

Man what a legend, the way he insult Army, if Army mai thodi se gairat hoti tu top leadership khud kushi ker lete...

If you mean Urdu speaking people, if they start blowing themselves up in school's/Masjid/Hospitals/Military bases/and try to go overseas to blow other countries off, then sure yes put them there too. But baat hai sachi but Baat hai ruswaai ki, Urdu speaking community is the only civilized non barbaric educated people left in Pakistan.
Yea the civilized community that set innocent laborers on fire in baladia factory, Drilled the legs of living people as torture, mercilessly target killed anyone who didnt paid ransom and threw the bodies of victims in bags like animals.
Not a single political Party of amy other group had such a ruthless armed wing like the the fatso londener's party had from this community. All other militant groups in Pakistan are actually radicals without any formal political wing. (Except Some criminal elements of PPP karachi but PPP is not an ethnic party).

So please get off your high horses my lord. Everyone is a victim of the mass ignorance and intolerant society that is experimented upon by establishment for ages.

Your group is no exception (I dont even know if i can call urdu speakers an ethnicity). Horrors your political and militant groups did to people of karachi and your own people are unimaginable. I lived my whole life in Pakistan and i very well know what was happening to karachi in 2000s and early 2010s and who was doing it. I remember Businesses of karachi (Urdu speaking) were forced to outsource manifacturing of there orders to Faisalabad and Lahore in 2010 to 2015 because of the holy educated Muhajir party made their lives hell and disrupted their factories constantly.

Rehabilitaion camps experiment dont go well who ever tried it. At the end those who demand it suffer the most. Nazis Communists Facists you know.🙄

Last edited:
Guys all jokes aside, I think this barbaric trope has gone too far. No one is barbaric per se- neither Pathan, Baloch, Punjabi, Sindhi or Whatever the heck Urdu speaking is. I think it’s just the consequence of having a weak state apparatus and lower socioeconomic and education opportunities.
Lolz i literally learned punjabi after high school although my family is strongly rooted in rural area with agricultural lands and stuff and i have been going to our village all the time like every one two months. But i grew up in city area. I could understand Punjabi but couldnt speak it till i was 15 😂.
I forced my self to speak good punjabi because it is our mother tongue and social pressure was too much to handle.
Dont know what this urdu speaking fuss is about. I am a native urdu speaker first and then Punjabi despite being pure Punjabi born and raised.
And my Punjabi and English is almost equal.
What am i? I am a muhajir, Urdu is my first language my "thinking" language. Am i also one of you? 🤔
And it is true for almost 70% of my generation here from central punjab. In schools Universities we speak Urdu and urdu is considered Language of educated for some reason. Now English is taking its place.

here you go, Lahore being bashed by Punjabi Pakistanis for showing some civilised behaviour to a guest. guess these people will only appreciate barbaric violent immoral acts as their culture

Right, let’s create a fake city and move the capital there. Meanwhile, let’s screw up everyone who left everything to move to the federal capital - push them into the jurisdiction of a state they did not move to. While we are at it, let’s also spit on Jinnahs democracy legacy and his city, and also call his sister a traitor and probably assassinate her too.

Well, Karachi was chosen as the capital in the first place because Sindh was the only province in west Pak that had a ML govt. And Jinnah's Pakistan was screwed up and his "legacy spit on" by no one but the Muhajirs themselves. Liaquat Ali Muhajir and his cronies hijacked Pakistan after Jinnah's death and Jinnah's Pakistan died the day Objectives Resolution was passed. Jinnah's democratic legacy was betrayed by his Muhajir comrades (who had no vote bank/home constituency in the newly created state) when they refused to hold general elections in Pakistan in 1951. Army came in much later. It was the power struggle between Muhajirs, Bengalis and later Ayub Khan that screwed up Jinnah's Pakistan culminating in the fall of Dhaka in 1971. Punjab and Punjabis had got nothing to do with it. So let's not get into that discussion..

As for Ayub's decision of moving capital away from Karachi, history has proven him right. Karachi, however, should be a separate province/federal territory. We can agree on that

Karachi, however, should be a separate province/federal territory. We can agree on that
Based on what principle? This continued conspiracy against Sindh is deep seated in Punjab.
after Jinnah's death and Jinnah's Pakistan died the day Objectives Resolution was passed.

Province of Punjab is more than welcome to move notion against the objective resolution. 21 out 75 members voted for the resolution and most of the 21 who rejected it were from Sindh and hailed from the minority communities in the newly formed country.

Half of Punjab are muhajirs from Indian Punjab who lost everything at the time of migration. Properties businesses Reletives. Started there lives from zero. Including my Grandfather .Most of them didnt even got their fair right of property transfer. Yet We dont Use the victim card to cut the roots of our country unlike some other groups. We dont call ourselves muhajir. Our grandfathers were muhajirs we are not.

Dont know which punjabi told you to go back to india or you just heard a story from some of your friend or some pretender on internet. All our cities are filled with Muhajir based families. Never ever heard this from anyone to go back to india stuff.

It would be naive to suggest people with immigrant background don't encounter xenophobia in Punjab. The friction between 12 sons of Prithviraj and subsequent stereotyping still proves a challenge for communal harmony. Migrants from Amritsar and Ludhiana are frequently reminded of their migrant background.

However if one glances at the other 3 administrative units, the Punjabi linguistic group still comes out as tolerant and accommodating but the bar itself is not set very high indeed.

Based on what principle? This continued conspiracy against Sindh is deep seated in Punjab.

Province of Punjab is more than welcome to move notion against the objective resolution. 21 out 75 members voted for the resolution and most of the 21 who rejected it were from Sindh and hailed from the minority communities in the newly formed country.

No conspiracy at all, troll
Karachi and Karachiwalas deserve better

And we were talking about who killed Jinnah's Pakistan and his vision of a tolerant inclusive state, try again

Migrants from Amritsar and Ludhiana are frequently reminded of their migrant background.

Goes on to show that you know nothing about Punjab and Punjabis

No conspiracy at all, troll
Karachi and Karachiwalas deserve better

And we were talking about who killed Jinnah's Pakistan and his vision of a tolerant inclusive state, try again

Who are you to decide for matters of Sindh? I have never seen a Sindhi advocate for partitioning Punjab based on linguistics or ethnic diversity.

Jinnah did not wish to dictate or impose his ideas on the people. Objective resolution did not break Pakistan, the cause seems to be the visceral hatred between linguistic groups, Punjabi and Bengali.

Goes on to show that you know nothing about Punjab and Punjabis

You are entitled to give out your Fatwas.

Who are you to decide for matters of Sindh? I have never seen a Sindhi advocate for partitioning Punjab based on linguistics or ethnic diversity.

Jinnah did not wish to dictate or impose his ideas on the people. Objective resolution did not break Pakistan, the cause seems to be the visceral hatred between linguistic groups, Punjabi and Bengali.

You are entitled to give out your Fatwas.

I am not "deciding" anything, troll. I am only agreeing with the opinion of a resident of Karachi who believes that Karachi should be a separate administrative unit. Read again

As for the cause of separation of East Pakistan, yes, visceral hatred between linguistic groups did play a role in it. But it wasn't Bengali language against Punjabi language. It was the will of the Hindustani Muhajirs from UP, Bihar etc to dominate the nascent state and impose their language, i.e., Urdu, on Bengalis (and everyone else for that matter) that irritated and alienated the latter. Try again

I am not "deciding" anything, troll. I am only agreeing with the opinion of a resident of Karachi who believes that Karachi should be a separate administrative unit. Read again
You can keep your anti Sindh prejudices offline.

As for the cause of separation of East Pakistan, yes, visceral hatred between linguistic groups did play a role in it. But it wasn't Bengali language against Punjabi language. It was the will of the Hindustani Muhajirs from UP, Bihar etc to dominate the nascent state and impose their language, i.e., Urdu, on Bengalis (and everyone else for that matter) that irritated and alienated the latter. Try again

Bangladeshis still blame Punjab and Punjabis for Sakut i Dhaka.

Jinnah chose Urdu over any other regional language. Its hypocrisy to cry for Jinnahs alleged secular vision and blame him for sowing seeds of persecution.

You can keep your anti Sindh prejudices offline.

Jinnah chose Urdu over any other regional language. Its hypocrisy to cry for Jinnahs alleged secular vision and blame him for sowing seeds of persecution.

There's no anti-Sindh prejudice in agreeing with an educated opinion held by many residents of urban Sindh. You do not represent Sindh, you represent no one but your self. And if opinions of those who disagree with your ethnicity based political agendas make you feel uncomfortable, then it's you who needs to stay offline instead of lurking around on a public forum, troll

And no, I am not blaming Jinnah, I am blaming Liaquat Ali and co. for betraying Jinnah and his vision.

Jinnah was not an Urdu-speaker btw, he was misguided by the shar-pasand Muhajir tola around him

They also claim 3 million murders and half a million rapes. Can't take such claims seriously

Last edited:
There's no anti-Sindh prejudice in agreeing with an educated opinion held by many residents of urban Sindh. You do not represent Sindh, you represent no one but your self. And if opinions of those who disagree with your ethnicity based political agendas make you feel uncomfortable, then it's you who needs to stay offline instead of lurking around on a public forum, troll

And no, I am not blaming Jinnah, I am blaming Liaquat Ali and co. for betraying Jinnah and his vision

It's easy to sit in Punjab and vouch for 'educated' opinions on dividing Sindh. One can understand from your comments as to how and why Liaquat was assassinated in Punjab from a hired gun. The same would be repeated for Benazir 50 years onwards as she also hailed from a minority group.

They also claim 3 million murders and half a million rapes. Can't take such claims seriously

One can easily burst the propaganda of 3 million murders but now however as to why Punjabis overtook Biharis in a Bangladeshis circle of hatred.

It's easy to sit in Punjab and vouch for 'educated' opinions on dividing Sindh. One can understand from your comments as to how and why Liaquat was assassinated in Punjab from a hired gun. The same would be repeated for Benazir 50 years onwards as she also hailed from a minority group.

One can easily burst the propaganda of 3 million murders but now however as to why Punjabis overtook Biharis in a Bangladeshis circle of hatred.

Liaquat Ali was killed by an Afghani Namak Haram hired by Liaquat Ali's American masters. You are barking up the wrong tree.

And Bengali hatred for Punjabis was rooted in the fact that Pak Army (which used unwarranted force against Bengalis) was composed of martial races, hence predominantly Punjabi. The leaders and decision-makers, political as well as military, who were responsible for alienating East Pakistanis, were of course non Punjabis

Back
Top Bottom