What's new

Lahoris Embarrassing Pakistan Once Again

This thread is hilarious, hating on poor Lahore for sticking to its culture.

Maybe Lahore can be more open about being the capital if new Khalistan so may pak members support😄

And what does this have to do with Punjabis? is this fault of Punjab?.

All this mess of moving federal capital from Karachi to Islamabad, Making one unit, Moving away from autonomy and toward cetralization etc etc. Can you please read what was ethnicities of the leader of that era?. I am pretty sure you will not find any significant Punjabi Influence in power circles of that time.

The thing under discussion here is not plight of Urdu speaking community of Karachi. Its the blind Hate toward Punjab.

How can Punjab Help solve problems of Karachi just let me know brother. Other then the problems we both face like Corruption, Economy, Extremism how can we play any role in ethnic/Social problems of Karachi. Most of us never even visit karachi because of it being too far let alone play a role.
And if you believe Folks in Rawalpindi represent punjab, you are far away from reality as possible.

Punjab is always the first victim of Experiments of Establishment. And becomes punching bag for no reason.
You are not a Muhajir may be your grandfather or father was not you. You were born here. like me
Dude I don’t hate Punjabis. My mother grew up in Lahore. My parent-in-laws grew up in Punjab. A lot of my best friends growing up and now are Punjabi. I don’t have a negative thing to say about Punjabi people in general. They are generally nice people. Karachi has a lot of people from Punjab too btw.

But I will say that I think all evidence points to the establishment playing ethnic favorites. If you want evidence for this, just consider what all the other main ethnicities are saying, also include the Bengalis. They all point in one direction.

I’m not sure why I chimed in on this post. Honestly, I think I got triggered because someone said something about how it’s our fault we are called muhajjirs. That is ignoring a lot of history that has happened and that we continue to go through being a fief of zardari.

Islamabad is easily accessible to the bulk of the population that's concentrated up in the North:
View attachment 917722
Right, let’s create a fake city and move the capital there. Meanwhile, let’s screw up everyone who left everything to move to the federal capital - push them into the jurisdiction of a state they did not move to. While we are at it, let’s also spit on Jinnahs democracy legacy and his city, and also call his sister a traitor and probably assassinate her too.

Right, let’s create a fake city and move the capital there. Meanwhile, let’s screw up everyone who left everything to move to the federal capital - push them into the jurisdiction of a state they did not move to. While we are at it, let’s also spit on Jinnahs democracy legacy and his city, and also call his sister a traitor and probably assassinate her too.

Jinnah's Pakistan finally died in 1971. End of the grand experiment.

So you want Karachi to be the capital?

Dude no one screwed Karachi up apart from PPP themselves. If you really want it to improve then Sindh government has to do a better job or make it federal territory

I don’t care about the capital status. It should have never been made part of Sindh again. And if so, it should not have been done in a way that discriminated against urban and rural Sindh in the fashion that it was. That’s an ethnic play- and it stinks.

Dude no one screwed Karachi up apart from PPP themselves.

Yes 100% true
If you really want it to improve then Sindh government has to do a better job or make it federal territory
Yeah make it federal territory. Zardari clan is not going to let it function.

Sir ap yahan Dari wale Mullah ko blame kerna bhool gaye, Party ki footage dekhen shayed koi white Dari wala mil jaye.

On Topic, And than these Punjabi's say to people like me (Urdu speaking) to back to India, and they are literally sitting in the feet of Indian actor who insult their own country, Punjabiyo ki ******* ke qissay sune the, aaj dekh bhi lia lol
Urdu speakers are the most anti India group in Pakistan. Punjabis are the most pro by virtue of their affinity for their Punjabi brethren across the border. Plus their worship of all things Indian beyond their ethnic ties puts the icing on the cake of the perennial and innate cuckery.

Dude no one screwed Karachi up apart from PPP themselves. If you really want it to improve then Sindh government has to do a better job or make it federal territory
Karachi was screwed over by establishment which moved the capital away in the first place.

@Ssan @SaadH

Moving the capital from Karachi was necessary. Pakistan will never have a strong navy and its main opponent has one of the top navies in the world. You do not want a capital that cannot be held, defended by the weakest branch of the military.

Now, WHERE that capital should have gone can indeed be put up for debate.

@Ssan @SaadH

Moving the capital from Karachi was necessary. Pakistan will never have a strong navy and its main opponent has one of the top navies in the world. You do not want a capital that cannot be held, defended by the weakest branch of the military.

Saad guy is a hater POS and only PDF member on my ignore list

He is a Urdu speaker who hates Punjabi people, I'd recommend our people to stop interacting with him, if you do it f ups every thread, mods give you warnings and PDF never bans this cunt - issue with these "Pakistani" "political" sites that @Ahmed_Bhai mentioned before

@M. Sarmad @lastofthepatriots

Last edited:
@Ssan @SaadH

Let's have that debate? Pros and cons of Islamabad? Better placement?

@Ssan @SaadH

Dude I don’t care where you move the capital.

But Karachi should not have gone back to Sindh the way it did with the laws that were passed that were discriminatory against muhajjirs. we could have kept it a federal territory or something.

Man what a legend, the way he insult Army, if Army mai thodi se gairat hoti tu top leadership khud kushi ker lete...

What about muhajirs?
If you mean Urdu speaking people, if they start blowing themselves up in school's/Masjid/Hospitals/Military bases/and try to go overseas to blow other countries off, then sure yes put them there too. But baat hai sachi but Baat hai ruswaai ki, Urdu speaking community is the only civilized non barbaric educated people left in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom