What's new

Lahore waste management company to help make Amritsar clean

Go ahead educate me then, share photos of suburbs of yr first tier cities.

upload photos of streets so that we can see how clean they r......
like this

vT5JI.jpg

in the above pic an average suburbs in Islamabad's sector G-7, the road leads to Blue Area where u can see a taxi passing through.As we can see its not well with in the cleaning/beauty standards of the city but even this an average suburb area its still better then yr suburbs in yr first tier cities.

Here is some report.

201013NAC198.jpg

Kiddo the idiom is 'an empty vassal makes a much noise'.

And kid read the thread before u can comment. Its u who need our help to clean yr cities not us. - || You too should have read my comment properly before posting your comment, in-fact I welcomed the decision and said adopting any good technology from others is a wise decisions, but on the other hand responded to a stupid comment posted by a Pakistani who was ridiculing all other Indian cites and Indians for this one instance... ||
This really shows that Lahore is a million times better then yr cities thats why yr gov officials came here saw our work got impressed n wanted our help in something they couldnt do in their own country.

And kiddo im someone who has been to yr country n its first tier cities Mumbai, Banglore,Delhi etc etc n im a resident of Islamabad too. And believe me u cant make any of yr city even close to the standards of my city in living standards, cleaning and beauty.
Its one of the most beautiful cities in the world n no doubt its the best in SA.

Ill not give u lot of examples as i feel comparing Isloo with yr cities is an insult to it.

lK9Ix.jpg
[/IMG]
above is the highway which leads to Faisal Masjid in Sector E-7 the posh suburb in my city.

in the above pic an average suburbs in sector G-7, the road leads to Blue Area where u can see a taxi passing through.As we can see its not well with in the cleaning/beauty standards of the city but even this an average suburb area its still better then yr suburbs in yr first tier cities.

If you have really come to Bangalore then you won't blabber like this, Bangalore is almost 9 times bigger then your Islamabad in terms of all aspects - that means you are comparing a mountain (Bang) with mole hill(Isl)...!!!

Before making any irrational comments about any Indian cites first visit them and then make comments, Bangalore is called the garden city and the City will be 20 years ahead of your Islamabad in terms of infrastructure and Economy...below are some of the information about the city...

Bangalore Airport

Bangalore Metro

Bangalore Legislative Assembly Building

Bangalore+16.jpg

bangalorevidhanasoudha.jpg

Bangalore-skyline

Bangalore-skyline-India.jpg

Bangalore Metro

NAMMA_METRO__807192f.jpg

Beautiful Infosys massive Campus, and this kind of many IT campus are part of this city

13511475931BangaloreInfosys.jpg

This is the reason Bangalore is called the Garden City

lalbagh1.jpg

World Trade Center Building in Bangalore

New-Orion-Mall-in-Bangalore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian cities are better maintained compared to Pakistani cities

dont answer the troll

Here is some report.

201013NAC198.jpg

Pakistan had an edge then lost it, i blame afghan refugees and the lack of maintenance that made a lot of good areas become slums as well as incomplete housing projects that ended up becoming slums
kudos to india, i guess there's a lot we can learn from each toher

Bangalore Hosts one of the best golf courses in Asia

Bangalore-Golf-Club.jpg

City is Known for it's Modern and Traditional Architectural Marvels - ISKCON Temple

ISKCON+Bangalore.JPG

UB Towers

3276136774_984a384be2_b.jpg

Modern Housing Complexes

8389086016_aeccf55920_b.jpg

Massive Yahoo IT Campus in Banglore

800px-Yahoo%21_Bangalore_office.jpg

Bangalore Botanical Garden - One of the oldest of such kind in Asia

lalbaghgreenhouse1.jpg

IMG_0003.JPG

Bangalore City is surrounded with beautiful greenery and farmland, and a pleasant weather throughout the year...
manipur-tourist-place.jpg

I think , it seems, how we Pakistanis are tackling pollution, is by viewing waste as a profitable resource, which can be burned to produce energy or be recycled.

PS: I saw pics of modern Indian architect in this forum, I find them quite inspiring. I was not aware India had such nice buildings.

Im making my point over cleaning n natural beauty of the city n the pictures i posted were to specify that n i did mentioned it too.
either yr blind or insecure to post videos of airports, train stations, buildings etc etc.

What i did was that i had post an average suburb picture n challenged u that yr city's suburbs r not even close to the cleaning standards of an average suburb of my city. So comparing it with yr cities is n insult to it.Here its again

vT5JI.jpg

As the topic in hand is abt cleaning standards of cities that the international authorities r impressed n introduce the same in their local cities!!!

If i want i can also post the pictures/videos of infrastructure/buildings etc etc abt Isloo too n im sure it will still score against yr cities!!! But thats not the topic of discussion right Now

Im making my point over cleaning n natural beauty of the city n the pictures i posted were to specify that n i did mentioned it too.
either yr blind or insecure to post videos of airports, train stations, buildings etc etc.

What i did was that i had post an average suburb picture n challenged u that yr city's suburbs r not even close to the cleaning standards of an average suburb of my city. So comparing it with yr cities is n insult to it.Here its again

vT5JI.jpg

As the topic in hand is abt cleaning standards of cities that the international authorities r impressed n introduce the same in their local cities!!!

If i want i can also post the pictures/videos of infrastructure/buildings etc etc abt Isloo too n im sure it will still score against yr cities!!! But thats not the topic of discussion right Now

haha...lol kid,look at those integrated townships that are found in tier 3 cities of India,they are far more developed than what you posted above...
And we all know the infrastructure of your cities-Airports which look like prison buildings,No metro rail or public transit ad 19 floor skyscrapers:cheesy:

if you want-Islamabad Airport

1344351-Islamabad_International_Airport-Islamabad.jpg

Amritsar airport

amritsar-airport.jpg

Now these people can clean their own cities:undecided:
and they r dreaming of becoming a super power.:rofl:

No wonder their country is a dustbin of poverty n rubbish.

your country men took contract to clean .... .thats it

Seikh community is known to be clean and very professional citizens in any country they live great respect for these folks

It'd be great if this waste management could be spread across all major Indian cities.
Indians need it, and it would give Pakistan more political leverage over India during times of political strife.

This comment didn't belong here. I think this thread deserves two thumbs up. These kind of activities drive you to peace. Well done, the company and the government who invited them in their city. Both deserve a peace loving thank you!!

haha...lol kid,look at those integrated townships that are found in tier 3 cities of India,they are far more developed than what you posted above...
And we all know the infrastructure of your cities-Airports which look like prison buildings,No metro rail or public transit ad 19 floor skyscrapers:cheesy:

if you want-Islamabad Airport

1344351-Islamabad_International_Airport-Islamabad.jpg

Amritsar airport

amritsar-airport.jpg

your country men took contract to clean .... .thats it
Kid im not showing u the infrastructure.

im just saying u to see the STANDARDS OF CLEANING!!!!!!!!!!!!
the picture i showed is of an average suburb!!!!
and i have challenged u to show me a picture of yr suburbs in yr first tier cities n show us that the cleaning standards r better then us.

We r more organized n clean so thats why u r calling for our help to do even these minor things.

Except for the city picture war which holds very little merit on both sides (My picture is better no mine is better :raise:)... This thread gives us a glimmer of hope for the sub continent.

Next time look for nice pictures of each others cities. Better still travel.

Kid im not showing u the infrastructure.

im just saying u to see the STANDARDS OF CLEANING!!!!!!!!!!!!
the picture i showed is of an average suburb!!!!

Thats good for you....:omghaha:The Infrastructure in your tier 1 cities is not as good as our tier 3 cities...lol!!

and i have challenged u to show me a picture of yr suburbs in yr first tier cities n show us that the cleaning standards r better then us.

For You

Street scenes from Delhi

942570_562348407143616_10476552_n.jpg

Mumbai
bwsl1.jpg

Banglore

04BGCITY_VITTAL_121125f.jpg

5638326621_562df3fdc7_b.jpg

Lucknow (tier 2)

fronttajhotel.jpg

thiruvananthapuram,a tier 3 city

dscn0795pb2.jpg

We r more organized n clean so thats why u r calling for our help to do even these minor things.

Amritsar is a tier 2/tier 3 city,and even it is getting the waste manangement system similar to your tier 1 lahore..You dont get it??

@gslv mk3

Kid is it too hard for u to comprehend??

I told u to post the pictures of SUBURBS then we can compare it with just a low standard average suburb of Islamabad where cleaning standards r not good enough for city's standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what u post is the pictures of roads, infrastructure, bridges n ur commercial area.

U jews r funny people.

Let me put it again.

vT5JI.jpg

in the above pic an average suburbs in Islamabad's sector G-7, the road leads to Blue Area where u can see a taxi passing through.As we can see its not well with in the cleaning/beauty standards of the city but even this an average suburb area its still better then yr suburbs in yr first tier cities.

Still if u insist on pictures other then the actual pictures in our debate then let me educate u further with this.

Islamabad.

er89gyn.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

C3aOV.jpg
[/IMG]

KANp3.jpg
[/IMG]

lK9Ix.jpg
[/IMG]

SixRe.jpg
[/IMG]

9AXeVdQ.jpg
[/IMG]

[IMG]http://dc601.*******.com/img/RD-2b4Uo/s7/monal_resturant--islamabad.jpg[/IMG]

Still i dont wanna keep a burden on yrself n yr countrymen so lets just remain conserve in the suburbian clean street pictures, shall we?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats good for you....:omghaha:The Infrastructure in your tier 1 cities is not as good as our tier 3 cities...lol!!

For You

Street scenes from Delhi

942570_562348407143616_10476552_n.jpg

Mumbai
bwsl1.jpg

Banglore

04BGCITY_VITTAL_121125f.jpg

5638326621_562df3fdc7_b.jpg

Lucknow (tier 2)

fronttajhotel.jpg

thiruvananthapuram,a tier 3 city

dscn0795pb2.jpg

Amritsar is a tier 2/tier 3 city,and even it is getting the waste manangement system similar to your tier 1 lahore..You dont get it??

Hey man why Dont you compare the HDI ? simple.... no one care aboyt 3 tier or 2nd tier.

Back
Top Bottom