What's new

Lahore waste management company to help make Amritsar clean

If this company is good at job, they should get contract

Yeah Pakistanis need to stop littering, there should be a costly fine for littering to help curb the problem.

this fine will only result in more bribing in many cases

I am not offending the Pakistan. This is about mentality of Police and municipal authorities of South Asia

so it means yr just a developing country which is just one step ahead thats all.It doesnt change the facts that its not a still developing country. Its just one step ahead from its fellow developing countries.

Newly industrialized country.

350px-Newly_industrialized_countries.svg.png

Newly industrialized country.

350px-Newly_industrialized_countries.svg.png
im not dis agreeing to this but my point is that

yrs just a developing country which is just one step ahead thats all.It doesnt change the facts that its not a still developing country. Its just one step ahead from its fellow developing countries.

im not dis agreeing to this but my point is that

yrs just a developing country which is just one step ahead thats all.It doesnt change the facts that its not a still developing country. Its just one step ahead from its fellow developing countries.

And this responsibility, to classify a country as such, does not rest on your shoulder.
Read this book:
books

Sure it has, that much that it needs our help in the minor things like keeping their cities clean.:undecided:

Its obvious yr a big country with more man power so u will excel in some fields n we appreciate that but u must learn to appreciate others too in their success n excel.

What is that special technology that Pakistan has, and India does not have?
Thats the question.

It'd be great if this waste management could be spread across all major Indian cities.
Indians need it, and it would give Pakistan more political leverage over India during times of political strife.
And literally create a stink!! (pun unintended!)

dude u can be Industrialized Country when developing country.
its no big deal.

Kid i can understand yr denial as yr a RSS member. But prove it to me that Yr First tier cities let alone Banglore is Comparable to this city in Beauty/ Cleaning.
The Navi Mumbai is a commercial area build by man in an existing city same way as Gurgaon.

We also have such concepts in our cities like Gulburg, Defense, Bahria Town in Rawalpindi, Lahore,Karachi and Platinium Square Rawalpindi where World Trade Center is being Build.
In Islamabad we have this Blue Area, sector D-12 etc etc.
This is not something out of ordinary even Nigeria has such special zones in Lagos.

and give me neutral source abt chandigarh.

What you trying to prove that Islamabad is the only and first planned city in South Asia?? :lol:

A welcome step indeed.

Those members arguing why we don't have this in Karachi and Peshawar, it's because the rulers there don't want it.

You get what you elect. Elect PPP and you get facepalm after facepalm in the form of Rehman Malik!

Though i am not a fan of PML-N and this ain't the place to discuss it, but Shahbaz Sharif has really changed the City of Lahore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom